PDA

View Full Version : Hawk, Barnett, Taylor

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 05:27 PM
I was checking out JSO and there is an article there about Ben Taylor. In it is a picture of Ben Taylor. To my surprise, Ben Taylor is white. It is not very often you find a white person named Ben Taylor.

That said, if Hawk, Barnett and Taylor all ends up starting for the Pack come opening day, it will mark the first time since 1965 that a tro of white LBs started an NFL game.

Barnett is white. To say that Barnett is black is like saying Halle Berry is white. So much for interracial relationships.

As a liberal, I dont really care what color this or that person is. This is just my 2 cents for the day. :)

BallHawk
06-29-2006, 05:38 PM
That said, if Hawk, Barnett and Taylor all ends up starting for the Pack come opening day, it will mark the first time since 1965 that a tro of white LBs started an NFL game.

Is that a real stat or did you just make it up?

MJZiggy
06-29-2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.packersnews.com/00coverart/080903packerweb.jpg

Get out your sunglasses, that's the whitest boy I've ever seen. :roll:

If you don't care, why would you bring it up?

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Check this out (look at Barnett and then look at Kenny Peterson, with Taylor in the background; Barnett looks like he's from Italy).

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/news/jun06/ben0623.jpg

Partial
06-29-2006, 06:00 PM
http://www.packersnews.com/00coverart/042703barnettjersey.jpg

there he is again with your boy. Wow, what a difference a few years makes.

Rastak
06-29-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.packersnews.com/00coverart/042703barnettjersey.jpg

there he is again with your boy. Wow, what a difference a few years makes.

Ya gotta admit, Mike Sherman was in the running for whitest guy in the america......

Fosco33
06-29-2006, 06:20 PM
"I was born in an interracial couple. My mom is black, my dad was white," said Barnett, whose club remains open as he appeals the decision. "So I don't have a problem with (being black in Green Bay).

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 06:26 PM
"I was born in an interracial couple. My mom is black, my dad was white," said Barnett, whose club remains open as he appeals the decision. "So I don't have a problem with (being black in Green Bay).

Here is what I learned from the day I crammed for the biology 101 test (C+):

In genetics, there is the dominate trait and the recessive trait; one from the father, the other from the mother.

Based on Barnett's apparence, his father's gene is obviously the dominate trait.

Tony Oday
06-29-2006, 06:27 PM
who cares as long as he can tackle I dont care if he is Green!

Fosco33
06-29-2006, 06:30 PM

Here is what I learned from the day I crammed for the biology 101 test (C+):

In genetics, there is the is the dominate trait and the recessive trait; one from the father, the other from the mother.

Based on Barnett's apparence, his father's gene is obviously the dominate trait.

So, is Michael Jackson white? Come on - this thread blows :roll:

woodbuck27
06-29-2006, 06:31 PM

We are going to ruin this very interesting thread if we declare Nick Barnett of the Afro American race after his Mother. Isn't he . . .just a really dark complected White boy?

Imagine that. . . . someone named Ben Brown. . . being a white caucasian!

Very strange. :arrow:

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 06:35 PM
So, is Michael Jackson white? Come on - this thread blows :roll:

Michael Jackson is what scientists calls a mutant. He has the ability to change color from black to white. But since his biological children are all 100% white, he could be carrying a dominate Aryan gene.

BlueBrewer
06-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I was checking out JSO and there is an article there about Ben Taylor. In it is a picture of Ben Taylor. To my surprise, Ben Taylor is white. It is not very often you find a white person named Ben Taylor.

Barnett is white. To say that Barnett is black is like saying Halle Berry is white. So much for interracial relationships.

As a liberal, I dont really care what color this or that person is. This is just my 2 cents for the day. :)

Who gives a flying fuck if you are a liberal, this is a Packer football forum not a politcal debate you fucking wanna be hippie! ok now I have vented, that shit has been eating at me for a while.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 06:38 PM

We are going to ruin this very interesting thread if we declare Nick Barnett of the Afro American race after his Mother. Isn't he . . .just a really dark complected White boy?

Imagine that. . . . someone named Ben Brown. . . being a white caucausian!

Very strange. :arrow:

Yes it is. :cool:

RashanGary
06-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Many black people in our country are a mix. In fact, most are I believe. Usually, the dark skin, dark hair, dark eye trait dominate, so we just call them all black people, but fact is, they are mostly a mix of something. Barnett looks like a white/black mix, leaning tward white. Who really cares though.

Fosco33
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
My girlfriend is Filipino. SO, you're saying if one of our kids looks more 'white' that it's white and if another looked more like her - it would be Filipino.

This, my friend, is quite possibly the dumbest thread and conclusion you've ever started.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Who gives a flying fuck if you are a liberal, this is a Packer football forum not a politcal debate you fucking wanna be hippie! ok now I have vented, that shit has been eating at me for a while.

That is good. According to psychologists, keeping an anger inside for a length of time could result in terrible consequences, on your part.

Tony Oday
06-29-2006, 06:47 PM

That is good. According to psychologists, keeping an anger inside for a length of time could result in terrible consequences, on your part.

lol like being a Lions fan.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 06:53 PM
My girlfriend is Filipino. SO, you're saying if one of our kids looks more 'white' that it's white and if another looked more like her - it would be Filipino.

Hey, I am not to blame. Society is full of narrow-minded conservatives who cant see beyond colors. What we need is for the world to become liberal throughout. Until then, Tiger Woods will always be black and Nick Barnett, white.

BlueBrewer
06-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Blah blah blah, I'm out of this thread.

Tony Oday
06-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Actually Conservatives are more about money than skin color. Skin color is a problem only for the liberals because they think they can divide and conquer to win without coming up with any new ideas...

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Actually Conservatives are more about money than skin color. Skin color is a problem only for the liberals because they think they can divide and conquer to win without coming up with any new ideas...

Money is the backbone of the economy. Conservatives are all for a Caucasian-dominated realm. Liberals favor equal opportunity for every one of similar qualifications. Affirmative actions justifies decades of discrimination against minorities and women. Conservatives are also against gay people.

MJZiggy
06-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Tank you haven't answered my question. If you're "liberal" and don't care, why did you bring it up?

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Tank you haven't answered my question. If you're "liberal" and don't care, why did you bring it up?

That is a simple guestion: like I said, I was surpised to learn that Ben Taylor is white like me. When the name Taylor started showing up, I thought of Taylor as in Lawerance Taylor.

Willard
06-29-2006, 07:19 PM
When the name Taylor started showing up, I thought of Taylor as in Lawerance Taylor.

Wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise if Ben played like Lawrence?

Tony Oday
06-29-2006, 07:22 PM
ACTUALLY shooter unlike you most people see through green color glasses how much money can I make using such and such.

I know you are a warped lil hippie thinking liberals are the greatest thing since weed. Just wait until you have a real life. As the saying goes you should be a liberal when you are young to show your heart, and a conservative when you grow older because then you realize the value of the dollar.

MJZiggy
06-29-2006, 07:25 PM
When the name Taylor started showing up, I thought of Taylor as in Lawerance Taylor.

Wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise if Ben played like Lawrence?

Way to bring a stupid thread back to football. Nice job. I think it would be as well.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 07:36 PM
I know you are a warped lil hippie thinking liberals are the greatest thing since weed. Just wait until you have a real life. As the saying goes you should be a liberal when you are young to show your heart, and a conservative when you grow older because then you realize the value of the dollar.

Money doesnt explain why conservatives are against gay people. I mean, imagine all the votes the next GOP candidate for the president of the USA could get if he or she is for gay rights. Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy would obviously be very happy.

O wait....I found an explanation: conservatives are narrow-minded.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Look for "idile the threat" and skinbaskit to post their "satires" in this thread. :) :lol:

Tony Oday
06-29-2006, 07:41 PM
your a funny lil kid. Come back when you know what its like paying for a family.

Harlan Huckleby
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Look for "idile the threat" and skinbaskit to post their "satires" in this thread. :) :lol:

but those guys are pretty funny.

PackerPro42
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
APB this thread just shows that your a racist, dumb, liberal.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 07:55 PM

but those guys are pretty funny.

you must be getting old, harlan. i clearly posted this mark for all to see: :lol:

the_idle_threat
06-29-2006, 07:58 PM
"If you're 20 and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill

http://www.poster.net/pan-a/pan-a-sir-winston-churchill-v3339-2503012.jpg

http://www.oldcountrytours.com/graphics/winston.jpg

Bossman641
06-29-2006, 10:05 PM
You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity

HarveyWallbangers
06-29-2006, 10:41 PM
These threads blow!

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 11:00 PM
These threads blow!

To qoute Mark Cuban:

"Why not ignore me?... If you think im a publicity hound, wouldnt you be hurting me the most by ignoring me?"

Mazzin
06-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Tanker, I do have to agree, this really doesn't matter who cares what color our players are if they can play man???

You just trying to stir up some shit tonight or what man?

Tank seriously alot of the money I make goes back to my FAMILY like paying for my brothers medical stuff, and just to help out the family because my parents took care of me while I was younger so I normally write my parents a check for 350 a month. Just to show thanks, and tell them that I care still. Besides in the end who is going to be there for you....you guessed it FAMILY. Honestly Tank you have said that you only work to make enough money for Pot. :sad: When really I mean who dosen't enjoy a "high" every now and again, but you are addicted and should do something more benefical with your money seriously...and maybe contribute to this forum more so than stirring the pot....NOT THAT POT! haha

But seriously Tank I do love that you post here you liven up the place a bit but come on this thread is B.S. If you ask me...

Oh yea Mad move this to the Romper Room this no longer pertains to football......

Tank take it with a grain of salt my friend. :wink:

Anti-Polar Bear
06-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Alrite, Mazzin. Anything for you. :mrgreen:

SlimPickens
06-30-2006, 06:57 AM
This is rich! The great "liberalist" starts a recist thread and doesn't even know it.

BradStrand
06-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Is this everybody's first time on the internets? There is a word for people like this... troll. Best not to feed them...

woodbuck27
06-30-2006, 08:49 AM
"That is a simple guestion: like I said, I was surpised to learn that Ben Taylor is white like me. When the name Taylor started showing up, I thought of Taylor as in Lawerance Taylor." APB

As in Lawrence Taylor (Black) = Ben Taylor (Black) because Lawrence's last name is Taylor and 'of course he's Black' so because Ben's last name is Taylor he must be a Black guy also?

Zool
06-30-2006, 08:57 AM
How about Andy and Opie Taylor?

MJZiggy
06-30-2006, 09:01 AM
Is this everybody's first time on the internets? There is a word for people like this... troll. Best not to feed them...

Welcome to the forum, but, sadly, Tank (another name for APB) is all ours.

Rastak
06-30-2006, 09:03 AM

We've known Tank for over a year, he isn't a troll....well, he's a psuedo troll. He likes to post crazy stuff to get a rise out of people but he's a Packer fan and thus not your traditional troll.

Now I'm a Viking fan so you could call me a troll like Madtown does but really I don't fit the definition either because I don't come here to wreck stuff or to start fights so I don't feel I deserve the label....

Anyway, welcome to the board.

KYPack
06-30-2006, 10:16 AM
How about Andy and Opie Taylor?

Don't forget Liz Taylor.

She's got a good 40 time and a mean bench press!

MJZiggy
06-30-2006, 10:17 AM

We've known Tank for over a year, he isn't a troll....well, he's a psuedo troll. He likes to post crazy stuff to get a rise out of people but he's a Packer fan and thus not your traditional troll.

Now I'm a Viking fan so you could call me a troll like Madtown does but really I don't fit the definition either because I don't come here to wreck stuff or to start fights so I don't feel I deserve the label....

Anyway, welcome to the board.

You're too respectful to be a troll, dear. That's why I can respect you back.

Brandon494
06-30-2006, 10:31 AM
haha this has to be one of the dumbest threads ever started. Serioulsy I could care less what color you are, as long as your wearing green and gold I'm going to be cheering for you no matter what. That being said this LB crops is going to be insane for us next year and is going to surprise a lot of people I think.

GrnBay007
06-30-2006, 07:08 PM

If I remember right, he calls you troll-lite.....much more appropriate. :wink:

-

Rastak
06-30-2006, 07:17 PM

If I remember right, he calls you troll-lite.....much more appropriate. :wink:

-

Yes, good point......and thanks Ziggy, you are too kind.

the_idle_threat
07-02-2006, 06:01 AM
http://myspace-857.vo.llnwd.net/00763/75/81/763211857_l.jpg