PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Grant needs you votes for FedEx back of the week.

Patler
11-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Vote fro Grant:

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

Jimx29
11-18-2008, 04:11 PM
seems like just yesterday that we had to go every week and vote for #4 along with jennings, grant, etc..... :?

sharpe1027
11-18-2008, 04:13 PM
How was Cassel's 400yd/60yd performance left off that list? :shock:

MadtownPacker
11-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I think Deangelo is more worthy and has done it all year but I went homer and voted for Grant. Maybe it will motivate him. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 01:17 AM
I think Deangelo is more worthy and has done it all year but I went homer and voted for Grant. Maybe it will motivate him. :lol:

Why? DW had 130 yards against the worst rushing defense in the NFL. Grant had 145 yards against the 6th best rushing defense.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 01:40 PM

Why? DW had 130 yards against the worst rushing defense in the NFL. Grant had 145 yards against the 6th best rushing defense.You talkin about the same defense that held Grant to 20 yards on like 15 carries? :D

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 01:45 PM

Why? DW had 130 yards against the worst rushing defense in the NFL. Grant had 145 yards against the 6th best rushing defense.You talkin about the same defense that held Grant to 20 yards on like 15 carries? :D

What's your point? Even if you had a point, you might want to check to see how DeAngelo Williams did against Chicago before coming back with that weak stuff.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 01:59 PM
What's your point? Even if you had a point, you might want to check to see how DeAngelo Williams did against Chicago before coming back with that weak stuff.Ahh, didnt like that one huh? I didnt think it was gonna sting you when i dropped it. :lol:

My point is that Williams has been doing it all season and is a huge part of why the Panthers are 8-2 or whatever it is. He has produced more with less carries than Grant (1/4 less), has more TDs and a higher YPC.

Again I voted for your boyfriend so there is no need to get butt hurt. My homerism is as strong as yours. :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 02:04 PM
It's a weekly award. It's not the Pro Bowl. Grant's 145 rushing yards against Chicago (6th ranked rushing defense) was more impressive than DeAngelo's 130 rushing yards against Detroit (32nd ranked rushing defense). In case you didn't notice, Jonathan Stewart chipped in 120 rushing yards in that game, so Detroit was on top of their game.
:D

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 02:09 PM
It's a weekly award. It's not the Pro Bowl. Grant's 145 rushing yards against Chicago (6th ranked rushing defense) was more impressive than DeAngelo's 130 rushing yards against Detroit (32nd ranked rushing defense). In case you didn't notice, Jonathan Stewart chipped in 120 rushing yards in that game, so Detroit was on top of their game.
:DYes and that is why I voted for Grant. Quit yer bitchin.