PDA

View Full Version : Driver's Dad hospitalized

GBRulz
11-19-2008, 06:45 PM
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/news_wluk_greenbay_donald_driver_dad_200811191545r ev1

Donald Driver's dad hospitalized
Family alleges police abuse

Last Edited: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 6:00 PM CST
Created On: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 3:57 PM CST

GREEN BAY - Marvin Driver Jr., the father of Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, has been hospitalized in Houston, with Driver's family claiming he was beaten by police.

According to the first statement issued by the family, Marvin Driver Jr. was stopped by Houston police for outstanding traffic warrants and was to be taken to jail but instead was found beaten on a sidewalk.

"Mr. Driver Jr. is able to communicate through notes were he has described the torture he went through at the hand of HPD officers." the statement says.

Houston Police issued the following statement:

"Mr. Marvin Driver Jr. was arrested during a traffic stop and placed into custody on outstanding traffic warrants about 1:30 am on Monday (Nov 17). Officers placed him in the back seat of a patrol unit and transported him to our Southeast Jail at 8300 Mykawa Road. Upon arrival to the jail, our officers stated Mr Driver was unresponsive. One of our jail doctors examined Mr. Driver and advised officers to contact HFD paramedics. HFD then transported Mr. Driver to Memorial Hermann Hospital.

The Houston Police Department's Internal Affairs Division investigates allegations of police misconduct. The allegations being raised by Mr. Driver's family are that injuries he sustained following his arrest were the result of an assault on Mr. Driver by two HPD officers.

We take allegations such as these very seriously and will begin a thorough investigation into the matter. The two officers remain on duty pending further investigation."

However, at a news conference today in Houston, family spokesman Quanell X, contradicted parts of the earlier written statement, saying Marvin Driver Jr. was taken to the hospital from the police station. Also, he said Driver Jr. was not combative with officers in any way.

Quanell X called for the officers to be suspended or placed on desk duty while the investigation continues.

FOX 11's attempt to reach Herrmann hospital for a condition update was unsuccessful.

Coach Mike McCarthy said Driver is excused from practice today and tomorrow for a "personal situation" but declined to comment further. McCarthy expects Driver to be back to play Monday night against New Orleans.

FOX 11 will update this story as more information becomes available.

]{ilr]3
11-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Well that just sucks on every level.

I dont know anything about DD's family, but everything I have read and seen from him is nothing short of a 1st class person.

For his sake I hope everything works out for the best

boiga
11-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Here's what PFT says :
DONALD DRIVER’S FATHER CLAIMS POLICE BEATING
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 19, 2008, 7:33 p.m. EST

The father of Packers wide receiver Donald Driver is in the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital, and the Driver family says he was the victim of police brutality.

Family and friends of Marvin Driver Jr. say he was attacked by a Houston Police officer after a traffic stop early Monday morning. According to the family, an officer beat and kicked Marvin Driver and forced him to swallow a pill.

“These are the same people that swore under oath to protect and serve, and if we can’t trust these people, who can we trust?” Donald Driver’s brother Michael said.

The Houston Police Department released a statement saying, in part, “We take allegations such as these very seriously and will begin a thorough investigation into the matter. The two officers remain on duty pending further investigation.”

Donald Driver has not spoken publicly about the incident. The Packers said he wasn’t at practice today because he was dealing with a family matter. http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/19/donald-drivers-father-claims-police-beating/

Damn, I've got to wonder how often this happens in Houston to black men who aren't related to millionaire NFL players. The Packers and the Houston PD have not been getting along this year.

Best of Wishes to Driver and his family. Everything I've ever read about them showed them to be classy people.

Edit: Actually, after some more research, it was Driver's mom, Faye Grey and Grandmother, Betty Lofton, who were the classy ones. Marvin actually spent a portion of Drivers youth in prison and didn't support his family.

Nevertheless, it's impossible to justify the police beating a man to the point he can't speak and abandoning him on the sidewalk no matter the circumstance.

boiga
11-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Here's the official Houston Police statement:
"Mr. Marvin Driver Jr. was arrested during a traffic stop and placed into custody on outstanding traffic warrants about 1:30 am on Monday (Nov. 17). Officers placed him in the back seat of a patrol unit and transported him to our Southeast Jail at 8300 Mykawa Road. Upon arrival to the jail, our officers stated Mr. Driver was unresponsive. One of our jail doctors examined Mr. Driver and advised officers to contact HFD paramedics. HFD then transported Mr. Driver to Memorial Hermann Hospital.

The Houston Police Department's Internal Affairs Division investigates allegations of police misconduct. The allegations being raised by Mr. Driver's family are that injuries he sustained following his arrest were the result of an assault on Mr. Driver by two HPD officers.

We take allegations such as these very seriously and will begin a thorough investigation into the matter. The two officers remain on duty pending further investigation." http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

I'm surprised more people aren't making a big deal out of this. There's a decent chance Driver won't be able to play this week if he needs to help with the family situation.

bobblehead
11-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I think texans fans are taking us dumping flanigan and green on them for huge contracts a bit too seriously.

red
11-19-2008, 09:58 PM
do we know anything about drivers dad?

i mean, we know donald is a great guy, but we know nothing about his dad. we also know donald had a rough childhood (drug dealer, homeless, etc). do we know that his dad doesn't have problems?

you'd hope for donalds sake that his dad is fine

MadtownPacker
11-19-2008, 10:02 PM
I not saying what happened was right but I get the feeling DD's pops aint an angel in all this either. Probably mouthed off or tired to get crazy with some dirty cops who pulled him over. As mentioned we all know about his history so I doubt he is fond of law enforcement. Still messed up but that is why you dont put yourself in these situations.

Zool
11-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Does no one else find it funny that they have a family spokesman? And his last name is X?

Its no good that he got his ass beat. Prolly had a couple brews in him and got lippy with the wrong hick cop.

SkinBasket
11-19-2008, 10:19 PM
However, at a news conference today in Houston, family spokesman Quanell X, contradicted parts of the earlier written statement, saying Marvin Driver Jr. was taken to the hospital from the police station. Also, he said Driver Jr. was not combative with officers in any way.

I tend to think people with actual complaints have lawyers as spokespeople, not crazy black activists.

Zool
11-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Why is it always Skin who's thinking like me?

Tarlam!
11-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Why is it always Skin who's thinking like me?

Do you also fantasize about sex with small animals?

I'm just sayin' ... :D

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 02:12 AM

I tend to think people with actual complaints have lawyers as spokespeople, not crazy black activists.

Lawyer? You mean a BAR card carrying attorney don't you? You got about a good of chance of justice with one of those slimy bastards as just letting the police investigate itself. They are two sides of the same potmetal coin.

No, attorneys won't do shit except protect the system. Only street protests will get the private Delaware corporate municipality called Houston to give up those cops. It's just bad for business.

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 06:54 AM

Lawyer? You mean a BAR card carrying attorney don't you? You got about a good of chance of justice with one of those slimy bastards as just letting the police investigate itself. They are two sides of the same potmetal coin.

No, attorneys won't do shit except protect the system. Only street protests will get the private Delaware corporate municipality called Houston to give up those cops. It's just bad for business.

Someone's been watching Erin Brockovich and the Firm a few too many times. I understand. Albert Finney was pretty damn handsome back then and Tom Cruise was at his peak. And don't worry dood, it's not gay if you jerk off to a guy with your eyes closed.

LOL. Street protests...

Yeah for justice!!!
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lapd/riotfire.jpg

Hoorah for vindication!!
http://img.timeinc.net/time/2007/la_riots/tur_video_a.jpg

Fuck the Po Po!!
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg166/webhittz/5-0.jpg

Kiwon
11-20-2008, 07:08 AM
DD's a solid guy and great player. We need his head into the game.

I hope this thing doesn't become us versus the poll-lice.

Peace - Kiwon X.

GBRulz
11-20-2008, 07:09 AM

LOL, those were my thoughts, too. Then again, he could be the tenth generation of Quanell's in the family...... :?:

Kiwon
11-20-2008, 07:14 AM

LOL, those were my thoughts, too. Then again, he could be the tenth generation of Quanell's in the family...... :?:

:D :D :D

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 07:45 AM
Harlan first brought Quanell X to my attention when he quoted him in his attempt to lynch Joe Horn a few months back. Having him represent your family in a matter involving police violence against blacks is like having OJ Simpson run a football camp for your church pee-wee league. Sure, he might be good at it and bring you attention, but not all attention is good attention, and his own agenda is always going to be his foremost priority.

This may be a case of police abuse. Or it may not. Bringing in a guy like this only helps you if you're trying to conflagrate the situation.

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 08:30 AM

"crazy black activist?"

what do u know about him?

ignorant and classless

i hate listening to white folk talk about black issues!

nice avatar btw GROW UP

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 08:33 AM

u aggre with that b.s, too? does he have credentilas? if so thats what matters not his "name"

this is funny to some of u i think (not sayn u)....

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 08:35 AM
I not saying what happened was right but I get the feeling DD's pops aint an angel in all this either. Probably mouthed off or tired to get crazy with some dirty cops who pulled him over. As mentioned we all know about his history so I doubt he is fond of law enforcement. Still messed up but that is why you dont put yourself in these situations.

"put yourself in?" you mean drive in the south and be black?

not angel....wth?

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 08:41 AM
I think texans fans are taking us dumping flanigan and green on them for huge contracts a bit too seriously.

racist pigs are mad about Obama like SO many other hicks, white trash in-breds

sure he was in a nice car too and those bastards are country bumpkins like in jasper, tx..... pill in his mouth?

how can white folk be racist anyway when their the one's who raped africa??? raped our women, lynched, castrated, tar and feathered innocent folk..? very devilish like malcolm X stated

Zool
11-20-2008, 08:49 AM

racist pigs are mad about Obama like SO many other hicks, white trash in-breds

sure he was in a nice car too and those bastards are country bumpkins like in jasper, tx..... pill in his mouth?

how can white folk be racist anyway when their the one's who raped africa??? raped our women, lynched, castrated, tar and feathered innocent folk..? very devilish like malcolm X stated

Fuckin white people

sheepshead
11-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Do we know for sure that the cops were white?

Zool
11-20-2008, 08:56 AM
No but I love a good angry rant about race.

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 08:58 AM
No but I love a good angry rant about race.

i gota right to be hostile; my people been persecuted - Professor Griff

packinpatland
11-20-2008, 09:01 AM
The report says one was Hispanic. It doesn't matter what color either of them were.
It doesn't matter if he mouthed off to them, it doesn't matter if he had years of traffic violations, it doesn't matter if he resisted arrest.........what matters right now is the man's brain is bleeding, and he didn't get that from not putting his seat belt on.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/11/19/driver.father.beaten/index.html

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 09:03 AM

if not i will feel a lil stupid....but of course i could bring up many atrocities anyway

it says alot when folk were cheering when oj got off. black folk dont even like him but the years and years of injustice....

ok, this is a sports forum and nuthn will be solved here. just when i read folks joking about this matter it raises eyebrows

sharpe1027
11-20-2008, 09:13 AM

Only a racist would assume they were white. :shock:

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 09:15 AM
son michael says he was targeted b/c he's black

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 09:18 AM

...or a rational, knowledgeable person

that was OBVIOUSLY a joke u posted...racism is alive and well in amerikkka

sheepshead
11-20-2008, 09:18 AM

well you have an entire thread to scold then pal

sheepshead
11-20-2008, 09:19 AM
The report says one was Hispanic. It doesn't matter what color either of them were.
It doesn't matter if he mouthed off to them, it doesn't matter if he had years of traffic violations, it doesn't matter if he resisted arrest.........what matters right now is the man's brain is bleeding, and he didn't get that from not putting his seat belt on.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/11/19/driver.father.beaten/index.html

You just love backing me up against the wall every chance you get dont you??? :-)

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 09:21 AM
this whole thing is very troubling to me

i might have to slap a whte man today and my hispanic secretary - he he

why would a cop (the latino) still be allowed to work if he has a "history of harrassing african americans?"

dabootski
11-20-2008, 10:15 AM
i understand everybody getting all worked up over the race issue, but to me the real issue is abuse of power. time and time again, cops get away with horrible crimes that would result in anyone of us getting locked up for months/years while they get nothing but paid leave and a slap on the wrist. the cops are here to "protect us", not "beat us and leave us on the sidewalk for some unpaid driving citations".

i'm not saying that every cop is evil and out to get us either. i believe the majority of the police force is in it for the right reasons and wants to help out society. but the small percentage of them that pull this sort of bullshit need to be held responsible for their crimes just like anyone else would be.

sharpe1027
11-20-2008, 10:16 AM

...or a rational, knowledgeable person

that was OBVIOUSLY a joke u posted...racism is alive and well in amerikkka

some rational knowledgeable people are racists. But, yes I kid.

packinpatland
11-20-2008, 10:22 AM
"As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it...whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man in trash"

Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 10:24 AM
i understand everybody getting all worked up over the race issue, but to me the real issue is abuse of power. time and time again, cops get away with horrible crimes that would result in anyone of us getting locked up for months/years while they get nothing but paid leave and a slap on the wrist. the cops are here to "protect us", not "beat us and leave us on the sidewalk for some unpaid driving citations".

i'm not saying that every cop is evil and out to get us either. i believe the majority of the police force is in it for the right reasons and wants to help out society. but the small percentage of them that pull this sort of bullshit need to be held responsible for their crimes just like anyone else would be.

Well said.

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 10:24 AM
To Kill A Mockingbird

Great movie

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Fuckin white people

lol

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 10:51 AM
i understand why some white folk minimize or dont understand the inter-generational effects of slavery/racism. but the mistrust should be expected....

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 12:04 PM

"crazy black activist?"

ignorant and classless

nice avatar btw GROW UP

Apparently I know more about him than you do, but that doesn't surprise me. Your culture is to remain ignorant because to not be so is an insult to your upbringing, right? Don't want that Uncle Tom label would ya?

Your posts have been either some of the most entertaining self-depreciating blackie nonsense I've read in a while or another sad example of some fool upholding the stereotype. Either way, congratulations. Oh, and learn how to drive. Damn blacks and their cars driving all crazy. It's no wonder you got to beat them when you get them out their car.

Now if you'll excuse me, Zool and I are off to our weekly KKK knitting circle/tea club for privileged white folk.

swede
11-20-2008, 12:21 PM
i understand why some white folk minimize or dont understand the inter-generational effects of slavery/racism. but the mistrust should be expected....

I was wondering if the inter-generational effects you refer to might have been actually brought about by a welfare culture promulgated by liberals in order to create a permanent underclass to caucus with left-wing white elites?

But that still doesn't explain the bad driving.

packinpatland
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
To Kill A Mockingbird

Great movie
Better book.

HarveyWallbangers
11-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Better book.

You miss Gregory Peck's wonderful portrayal of Atticus in the book though.

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 01:15 PM

Someone's been watching Erin Brockovich and the Firm a few too many times. I understand. Albert Finney was pretty damn handsome back then and Tom Cruise was at his peak. And don't worry dood, it's not gay if you jerk off to a guy with your eyes closed.

LOL. Street protests...

The only one gay around here is you.

I am talking situations like the Frank Jude beating. The old Milwaukee DA McCann had not prosecuted a single killer cop in 38 years. Until the black community got out in the street nothing would of ever come of it.

sharpe1027
11-20-2008, 01:28 PM

I am talking situations like the Frank Jude beating. The old Milwaukee DA McCann had not prosecuted a single killer cop in 38 years. Until the black community got out in the street nothing would of ever come of it.

A DA is a whole different animal. DAs do not represent the victim.

Civil attorneys will be lining up to take the case, assuming there is money to be had, legit or not. Case-in-point, the Jude civil case is still pending according to wikipedia.

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 01:30 PM

Right on for the most part.

Police Have No Duty To Protect Individuals
http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html

packinpatland
11-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Better book.

You miss Gregory Peck's wonderful portrayal of Atticus in the book though.

I agree. One compliments the other.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 01:53 PM

not angel....wth?No, I mean start talking shit when you get pulled over and have warrants because that is exactly what happened. Like I said it dont make it right but an OG should know better.

And yes he isnt some saint, homeboy did hard time and had his kids living on the streets. He wanted to live that life so he gets no sympathy from me Black or White.

Have you ever been locked up Mobb?? I aint talking about overnight either. I talking about months+. Something tells me you spent too much time being the token Black guy and getting special treatment at the U. Guess what Brown folks get shitty treatment too and we dont cry even 1/4 what your S-Curl using ass does. When the last time you had to work in the fields? Have you ever? Doubt it.

Last time i did was about 15 yrs ago so I guess I get a mule too.

boiga
11-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Nevertheless, Mad, since he got out of prison, Marvin Driver seems to have turned his life around. He reestablished contact with his ex and kids before driver got famous. He knew he screwed up and warned Donald not to follow that path. Redemption can happen.

And if a cop came up to you to arrest you in the driveway of your mother's house while insulting your kid, wouldn't you jaw back? It's not like he resisted arrest in front of his mom and brother.

But on the way to the police station, he gets beaten to the point he's breathing through a tube. What could he possibly have said that would give those two cops cause for that?

I can't really imagine any explanation the two police officers would give that a man they had in cuffs in the back of the squad car would end up with the shit kicked out of him on the way to the station. Even if Marvin were a drug dealer or serial killer, that's not how Justice is supposed to work in this country.

This sounds like a vendetta by a severely fucked up cop. Whether that vendetta was inspired by racism or something personal is irrelevant. Mobb does have a point however, that this kind of thing could never happen to a rich white guy, and if Marvin weren't related to a NFL star, this wouldn't even have made the local news. Cop on Black violence is too often seen as justified no matter circumstance.

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 03:41 PM

LOL. Ouch. Zing.

WTF? You go from all attorneys are worthless scum to this? I'm assuming you realized your previous position was untenable, but you're talking about someone many thought was an incompetent boob in a position that's more political than legal.

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 04:32 PM

"crazy black activist?"

ignorant and classless

nice avatar btw GROW UP

Apparently I know more about him than you do, but that doesn't surprise me. Your culture is to remain ignorant because to not be so is an insult to your upbringing, right? Don't want that Uncle Tom label would ya?

Your posts have been either some of the most entertaining self-depreciating blackie nonsense I've read in a while or another sad example of some fool upholding the stereotype. Either way, congratulations. Oh, and learn how to drive. Damn blacks and their cars driving all crazy. It's no wonder you got to beat them when you get them out their car.

Now if you'll excuse me, Zool and I are off to our weekly KKK knitting circle/tea club for privileged white folk.

you're the coolest

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 04:45 PM

not angel....wth?No, I mean start talking shit when you get pulled over and have warrants because that is exactly what happened. Like I said it dont make it right but an OG should know better.

And yes he isnt some saint, homeboy did hard time and had his kids living on the streets. He wanted to live that life so he gets no sympathy from me Black or White.

Have you ever been locked up Mobb?? I aint talking about overnight either. I talking about months+. Something tells me you spent too much time being the token Black guy and getting special treatment at the U. Guess what Brown folks get shitty treatment too and we dont cry even 1/4 what your S-Curl using ass does. When the last time you had to work in the fields? Have you ever? Doubt it.

mad, shut up! actually i know what u mean by OG should know better. but sometimes emotions get the better of folk. he's not the 1st nor last and we dont know what the pigs siad/did that got him riled up

i just got upset b/c i feel like a few classless folk on this thread appeared to make light of it. of course i shouldnt let that bother me b/c i know many whites look to black folk as mere entertainment, not really interested in understandn the culture. and who really cares what some geek here thinks?just that ignorant inuendo and the like reminds me of many cowards ive meet

and im NO WHERE NEAR from a silver spoon and yes ive been arrested MANY times mostly for fightn and DRIVN

s-curl is funny btw...

Fritz
11-20-2008, 05:19 PM

mad, shut up! actually i know what u mean by OG should know better. but sometimes emotions get the better of folk. he's not the 1st nor last and we dont know what the pigs siad/did that got him riled up

i just got upset b/c i feel like a few classless folk on this thread appeared to make light of it. of course i shouldnt let that bother me b/c i know many whites look to black folk as mere entertainment, not really interested in understandn the culture. and who really cares what some geek here thinks?just that ignorant inuendo and the like reminds me of many cowards ive meet

and im NO WHERE NEAR from a silver spoon and yes ive been arrested MANY times mostly for fightn and DRIVN

s-curl is funny btw...

OG? Is his dad an offensive guard?

arcilite
11-20-2008, 05:27 PM
they caught mobb deep ridin dirtyyy

MOBB DEEP
11-20-2008, 05:29 PM
they caught mobb deep ridin dirtyyy lmao

Kiwon
11-20-2008, 06:22 PM
they caught mobb deep ridin dirtyyy

Throwing down on Obama's preacher? Don't diss THE PREACHER.

"I'm sick and tired of negroes that simply do not get it." - Rev. J-Wright

BobDobbs
11-20-2008, 07:41 PM
How dirty is the Houston Police department? From what was released so far the cops didn't even say he was resisting arrest, his family couldn't find him for two days and the officers in question are still on duty.

I hope they face criminal charges for this. But, you hardly ever see police convicted of criminal charges, because too many people are psychologically un comfortable with the idea that all the cops are not out there protecting us, so it's very hard to get twelve votes for guilty.

I'm sure we'll get more details as this unfolds, but right now it looks really bad.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Nevertheless, Mad, since he got out of prison, Marvin Driver seems to have turned his life around. He reestablished contact with his ex and kids before driver got famous. He knew he screwed up and warned Donald not to follow that path. Redemption can happen.

And if a cop came up to you to arrest you in the driveway of your mother's house while insulting your kid, wouldn't you jaw back? It's not like he resisted arrest in front of his mom and brother.

But on the way to the police station, he gets beaten to the point he's breathing through a tube. What could he possibly have said that would give those two cops cause for that?

I can't really imagine any explanation the two police officers would give that a man they had in cuffs in the back of the squad car would end up with the shit kicked out of him on the way to the station. Even if Marvin were a drug dealer or serial killer, that's not how Justice is supposed to work in this country.

This sounds like a vendetta by a severely fucked up cop. Whether that vendetta was inspired by racism or something personal is irrelevant. Mobb does have a point however, that this kind of thing could never happen to a rich white guy, and if Marvin weren't related to a NFL star, this wouldn't even have made the local news. Cop on Black violence is too often seen as justified no matter circumstance.I was curious about his current status. Glad to hear he realized life is short and made the effort to win his family back. I hope he recovers and if I haven't made it clear I agree that those cops are pigs and should get beat too. I guess growing up I know better to then to get bad with law enforcement cuz you can never win.

MadtownPacker
11-20-2008, 08:14 PM

s-curl is funny btw...I hear you on some of the stuff you are saying so dont bunch me in with skinbaskkket. He is scared of the Brothahood so he has to react that way. I just get tired of you thinking only Black peeps have it rough. Like the C&C movie title says, "things are tough all over". Thats even includes some of the Whiteys you so despise. Im sure if a tweaked out, chew loving, messed up teeth having redneck popped off to some cold cops he might find himself on the wrong end of an ass kicking too.

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 08:31 PM

LOL. Ouch. Zing.

WTF? You go from all attorneys are worthless scum to this? I'm assuming you realized your previous position was untenable, but you're talking about someone many thought was an incompetent boob in a position that's more political than legal.

Untenable? How so?

McCann was not incompetent. An Attorney's first duty is to the "Just us" system and to create the appearance of justice to cover the crimes of their masters. It's just a public relations scheme and you fell for it.

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 09:21 PM

LOL. Ouch. Zing.

Untenable? How so?

McCann was not incompetent. An Attorney's first duty is to the "Just us" system and to create the appearance of justice to cover the crimes of their masters. It's just a public relations scheme and you fell for it.

Now you're just getting silly. To be honest, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anymore.

I'm starting to think someone lost their fake workman's comp suit and is a little biiiii-terrrrrrr.

SkinBasket
11-20-2008, 09:23 PM

s-curl is funny btw...I hear you on some of the stuff you are saying so dont bunch me in with skinbaskkket. He is scared of the Brothahood so he has to react that way. I just get tired of you thinking only Black peeps have it rough. Like the C&C movie title says, "things are tough all over". Thats even includes some of the Whiteys you so despise. Im sure if a tweaked out, chew loving, messed up teeth having redneck popped off to some cold cops he might find himself on the wrong end of an ass kicking too.

That's right, brownie. Suck up to the black man the way you been taught to. He your new masta.

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 09:40 PM

A DA is a whole different animal. DAs do not represent the victim.

Civil attorneys will be lining up to take the case, assuming there is money to be had, legit or not. Case-in-point, the Jude civil case is still pending according to wikipedia.

The first step in the de facto foreign private federal union is the DA's office decides whether to prosecute or not. When police are involved the crimes are covered up by the DA's office unless the people raise holy hell. Then they will prosecute halfassed and if there still is an uproar after the not guilty verdict the US Attorney comes in and covers it up. Rarely will government types go to jail even though the police commit more crimes than the people they are policing.(See Miranda v. Arizona)

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 09:54 PM

LOL. Ouch. Zing.

Untenable? How so?

Now you're just getting silly. To be honest, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anymore.

I'm starting to think someone lost their fake workman's comp suit and is a little biiiii-terrrrrrr.

Now you are being honest. You really don't know anything but bullshit.

Police kick some old man's ass and they are not arrested? If the cops were in intensive care do you think Mr. Driver would not even be arrested? Duh!
The judge wouldn't even let Driver bail out at all if the police had blood on their brains in intensive care.

Tarlam!
11-20-2008, 10:18 PM

Yup.

Christians had a similar opinion when they started the crusades and killed a zillion arabs.

Those arabs weren't rotted out, however, and their offspring are are now trying to kill a zillion other people, citing the same philosophy.

Even Hitler used a form of this argument to kill 6 million Jews, a coupla million handicapped/political opponents and a further 20 million Russians.

But, hey Mobb, it must be OK to think that way, cause, Professor Griff said it, too.

The Gunshooter
11-20-2008, 11:40 PM

Yup.

Christians had a similar opinion when they started the crusades and killed a zillion arabs.

Those arabs weren't rotted out, however, and their offspring are are now trying to kill a zillion other people, citing the same philosophy.

Even Hitler used a form of this argument to kill 6 million Jews, a coupla million handicapped/political opponents and a further 20 million Russians.

But, hey Mobb, it must be OK to think that way, cause, Professor Griff said it, too.

Why is it when you get into a room full of people and ask them if politicians lie everyone will agree, but then those same people will turn around later and quote those lying politicians.

The War of the Cross(cross v. crescent) was launched by the Vatican. The Pope is the beast of revelation and christianity has nothing to do with the Scriptures a/k/a Bible.
http://www.john1429.org/video/antichrist/Antichrist-128.html

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 12:13 AM
http://alamoministries.com/content/english/Antichrist/nazigallery/photogallery.html

HarveyWallbangers
11-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Sounds like both of the police officers were hispanic--not that matters much as I go back to what dabootski wrote.

Freak Out
11-21-2008, 12:23 AM
This thread has gone full gospel Romper Room. Boot the fucker.

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 12:52 AM

Bullshit. It's the best thread I ever seen on this forum.

Tarlam!
11-21-2008, 01:03 AM
The War of the Cross(cross v. crescent) was launched by the Vatican.

Um, I think you might want to do a little more research on it, before you say a single man or office launched it.

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 01:52 AM

Um, I think you might want to do a little more research on it, before you say a single man or office launched it.

No according to the Catholic Encyclopedia.

"These Holy Wars were essentially a papal enterprise."
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04543c.htm

Tarlam!
11-21-2008, 03:08 AM

No according to the Catholic Encyclopedia.

"These Holy Wars were essentially a papal enterprise."
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04543c.htm

My issue with your statement is that the Crusades were launched by most of the heads of Europe. The Crusades were an attempt to get real estate for the 3rd, 4th 5th born sons of crowned heads.

This was deemed necessary after the rule of the 1st born was instigated.

If you know your history, then you know, Charlemagne's "Reich", or empire, was divided unto his sons. This action threw the Holy Roman Empire into complete and utter chaos.

Thus, the rule of the first born was created. Thereafter, it was traditional for 2nd borns to take the cloth.

The next borns went empty. It is historical fact that the Crusades, although under the guise of a Holy War, were nothing more than a real estate deal in the making.

To claim the Pope called them by divine virtue is simply ignorant.

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 04:19 AM
That was not the reason for the Crusades, although it was the reason it was popular. The reason was to concentrate power under one church, namely the Catholic Church. Once you realize the Vatican is the beast of Revelation then you will understand.
http://www.john1429.org/video/mark/TheMARK.html

SkinBasket
11-21-2008, 06:33 AM

This is turning into your own personal blog of retardosity. But hey, you're the expert I suppose. Your line of thought jumps around more than an old man's urine stream and smells about the same. Nutty.

cpk1994
11-21-2008, 09:34 AM
So, about Driver's dad.......

MOBB DEEP
11-21-2008, 09:47 AM

"crazy black activist?"

ignorant and classless

nice avatar btw GROW UP

lol...this "white noise" probably should put me to sleep but is pretty hilarious the 2nd time around...lmao

wonder if i used some racial epithets would i get in trouble on this forum. guess this is acceptable to the moderators but not multiple brett threads....

MOBB DEEP
11-21-2008, 09:49 AM

I was wondering if the inter-generational effects you refer to might have been actually brought about by a welfare culture promulgated by liberals in order to create a permanent underclass to caucus with left-wing white elites?

But that still doesn't explain the bad driving.

yeah, let's go with that...

dabootski
11-21-2008, 10:02 AM
you know the bullshit is getting deep when this went from a thread about a football player's dad to the pope being the antichrist :)

i guess that is what happens when people ignore an actual issue and turn it into a race/religion finger pointing fest though...

MOBB DEEP
11-21-2008, 10:38 AM

Yup.

maybe you dont understand; that statement means that the plight of my foremothers and fathers should not be forgotten and that its human nature to have SOME disdain for the culprit. its simple-minded to act like it never happend or that it doesnt effect current circumstances...couldnt vote in 60's waterhoses and dogs in the decade baby boomers were alive, lynchings in 80's and so on. ALL UNWARRANTED!! i mean "civil rights"/basic human rights were fought for a like an hour ago in the grand scheme of things

so basically professor Griff from Public Enemy was stating that its ok (and should be expected) that black folk have bitter taste in mouth. the aim. OF COURSE, is not to fight physically, fall prey to the man/"system" by using drugs/being jailed/being deadbeat dad, etc, or pick up the gun like malcolm X said (and i woulda agreed if i were alive)

the way to fight back is using whats available like education (thank u brown v board of education - mere 54 years ago, my sister born in 55!) and self-control/discipline

to be honest Mad, ive done WAY more dirt in my 20's than u would imagine. mostly out of anger at the man (ive experienced many racial encounters/altercations, even my highschool coach) so i know plenty about being gutter and how "u cant win against the law." ive even ran from cops on a few occassions... lol

not sayn this to sound tough either (when i was a child i thought as a child; 1Corinthians 13:11), just pointing out that God was watchn over me and i discovered even back then that b/c i was intelligent i could use my mind instead of knockn drunk, beer muscle white boys out on campus in order to "show" the man...

lol, when i was called a sell-out by many sistas who were made i was bagging/screwing white broads i would say i was just payn back the slave masters and the broads' usually-prejudice fathers from nothern wisconisn or minny...

i digress; basically tarlam prof griff was admonishing black folk to not fall prey to mental slavery (almost as devastating as the peculiar institution chattel slavery..). he pontificated that we should get mad at whitey and "beat him" by handling our business not by engage in a race war. use your anger and difficult circumsatnces to motivate you not cripple/discourage you

im blessed that even though money was scarce when i was growing up my parents instilled middle to upper class values in us (all four kids went to college, two grad school, even though parents didnt finish middle school). SO many other children arent as fortunate so i praise God

Romans 12:14-21

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 01:10 PM

This is turning into your own personal blog of retardosity. But hey, you're the expert I suppose. Your line of thought jumps around more than an old man's urine stream and smells about the same. Nutty.

It's nutty because you are living a lie and I speak the truth.

In law, one man is not more innocent than another but under the pagan roman civil "law" a old man can lie in intensive care after being beaten for no reason and the police who obviously beat him remain on the job. Why? Because the people worship the pagan images of badge and uniform. A cop's badge is no god to me. If you believe in it you just broke the first Commandment.

So to bring it around to where we started in the first place an "attorney" is just another false pagan god.

CaptainKickass
11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
So..........

Is there any update on Driver and his Dad's health?

Geezus.

Jimx29
11-21-2008, 02:42 PM
So..........

Geezus.

.how dare you try and get things back on topic

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
So..........

Geezus.

He is reportedly in good condition, out of ICU and into his own room.

The names of the police who battered him while cuffed and in their custody were Gilbert Cruz and Basilio Guzman. They are free pending an investigation.

This stuff goes on everyday but the only reason this one is reported is because it's Driver's Dad. I have seen one of my friends front teeth knocked out for asking a question and another tazed by 3 cops simultaneously so I know. Believe it or not but the police commit more crimes than the people they are policing(read Miranda v. Arizona).

boiga
11-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Hmm... there's some new updates from GBPG : http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20081121/PKR01/81121142/1954/PKR03

The Houston Police Chief, Harold Hurtt apparently pulled three officers off duty until the internal affairs investigation is complete.

However, his story is a little different than that of the Driver family. Hurtt said that Marvin Driver was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:30 am monday morning, and not arrested at his mom's house for outstanding warrants.

Driver was back at practice today too, so it seems that he's good for Monday.

Harlan Huckleby
11-21-2008, 09:48 PM

I think you're right about Skinbasket, but my gaydar is beeping on a couple others too. Swede seems a little light in the loafers.

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Hmm... there's some new updates from GBPG : http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20081121/PKR01/81121142/1954/PKR03

The Houston Police Chief, Harold Hurtt apparently pulled three officers off duty until the internal affairs investigation is complete.

However, his story is a little different than that of the Driver family. Hurtt said that Marvin Driver was arrested during a traffic stop at 1:30 am monday morning, and not arrested at his mom's house for outstanding warrants.

Driver was back at practice today too, so it seems that he's good for Monday.

It has been reported that Marvin Driver, Jr. was arrested while dropping off his brother Winston at their mother's home and Marvin's family got in a argument with the officers while Marvin was being cuffed and stuffed.

I'll see if I can find some video of family members talking about what they saw happen.

BobDobbs
11-21-2008, 10:42 PM
I read some reports that they were talking shit about Driver wh would dile they were beating his dad. What if these guys are pissed off Bears fans?

The Gunshooter
11-21-2008, 10:54 PM
It is now being reported that a 3rd officer is backing up Marvin Driver's story.
There are some great people but the system has to go.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou081121_mh_nfl-donald-driver-cops.1d4f1b6fb.html

Iron Mike
11-22-2008, 12:46 AM

Off topic, but wasn't Michael Jackson about to convert from JW to Islam??

http://www.kantor.com/blog/images/mikemorph.jpg

MOBB DEEP
11-22-2008, 05:08 PM
a 3rd officer is backing up Marvin Driver's story.
There are some great people

dito; thats real cool

SkinBasket
11-23-2008, 07:33 AM

In law, one man is not more innocent than another but under the pagan roman civil "law" a old man can lie in intensive care after being beaten for no reason and the police who obviously beat him remain on the job. Why? Because the people worship the pagan images of badge and uniform. A cop's badge is no god to me. If you believe in it you just broke the first Commandment.

So to bring it around to where we started in the first place an "attorney" is just another false pagan god.

This would be funny if you didn't believe it. As it is, you're just another crazy (or dumb) fucker in a forum full of them. And if this forum is your truth... well I doubt the meds will help much. Good luck fighting the pagans! To the streets, warriors!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/LeddZepln1254/4054-warriors-movie-still.gif

Iron Mike
11-23-2008, 10:11 AM

Is there an ethnic group that HASN'T been persecuted in the course of their history???? :roll:

MOBB DEEP
11-23-2008, 10:26 AM

Is there an ethnic group that HASN'T been persecuted in the course of their history???? :roll:

cant believed you rehashed this...

Africans being displaced in america is BY FAR the worse imho; NUTHN worse than chattel slavery and 130-plus years of inhumane treatment

removal from homeland
ban on reading/being educated
rape
tar and feather
castration
separation of fams
lynching
disenfranchisement
waterhoses
dogs
emmit till
segregation
racial profiling

these and MANY other things were done to my family RECENTLY (60s 70s 80s 90s to present)

because Barack won and more black folk attend college the effects of all this doesnt dissipate

but watever....sports forum

Iron Mike
11-23-2008, 10:51 AM

Africans being displaced in america is BY FAR the worse imho; NUTHN worse than chattel slavery and 130-plus years of inhumane treatment

I'm guessing there might be some European Jews that could have an issue with that statement.

esoxx
11-23-2008, 10:53 AM
There's no way to rank inhumane treatment and misery. It's all beyond deplorable and a black mark on world history and humanity.
If we don't learn from the past we are doomed to repeat it.

SkinBasket
11-23-2008, 01:27 PM

removal from homeland
ban on reading/being educated
rape
tar and feather
castration
separation of fams
lynching
disenfranchisement
waterhoses
dogs
emmit till
segregation
racial profiling

these and MANY other things were done to my family RECENTLY (60s 70s 80s 90s to present)

because Barack won and more black folk attend college the effects of all this doesnt dissipate

but watever....sports forum

I'd waterhose you. Not because you're black though.

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 01:38 PM

This would be funny if you didn't believe it. As it is, you're just another crazy (or dumb) fucker in a forum full of them. And if this forum is your truth... well I doubt the meds will help much. Good luck fighting the pagans! To the streets, warriors!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/LeddZepln1254/4054-warriors-movie-still.gif

So because I don't believe in your "attorney" god I need meds because I am crazy (or dumb)? I don't believe in shysters because I have sovereign immunity. You ought to try it sometime. For you to give it up for crappy benefits like "attorney" would be hilarous if it wasn't a tradgedy.

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 01:51 PM

What he is really saying he doesn't care what color his slaves are.

Zool
11-23-2008, 03:52 PM

I'm guessing there might be some European Jews that could have an issue with that statement.

Uhh yeah. Burning groups of them alive in giant ovens seems pretty rough. Well that and the Jews were slaves in Egypt for quite a while too. Something about killing a first born son or something of that nature. Prolly doesnt hit as close to home for Mobb tho.

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 05:01 PM

Uhh yeah. Burning groups of them alive in giant ovens seems pretty rough. Well that and the Jews were slaves in Egypt for quite a while too. Something about killing a first born son or something of that nature. Prolly doesnt hit as close to home for Mobb tho.

Their are two types of "jew", ashkenazi and sephardic. The former is the 13th tribe and were the ones that operated the Africa slave trade in the first place. They have been expelled from over 100 countries since AD250 for a damn good reason. Hitler was actually a "jew" and one of the reasons for the WW2 holocaust was to get the "jews" who were living in peace to populate Palestine.

Revelation, chapter 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

According to the Encyclopedia Judaica,

"[M]any Marranos (Portuguese for secret Jews)...happy to be able to give up their double life, were circumcised and became professing Jews....Jews...were largely engaged in the slave trade. The import of Negro slaves from Africa was a monopoly of the West India Company, which sold them at public auction for cash. Jews purchased the slaves and resold them at great profit (on credit, payable at the next sugar harvest) to the owners of the plantations."

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-0XTc2w9Q

Tarlam!
11-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Hitler was actually a "jew" and one of the reasons for the WW2 holocaust was to get the "jews" who were living in peace to populate Palestine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_religious_beliefs

GrnBay007
11-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Has anyone heard how Driver's Dad is?

Has Driver made any statements about it?

MOBB DEEP
11-23-2008, 08:21 PM

hmmmmm.....u think he's small like bonaparte?

MOBB DEEP
11-23-2008, 08:24 PM

Their are two types of "jew", ashkenazi and sephardic. The former is the 13th tribe and were the ones that operated the Africa slave trade in the first place. They have been expelled from over 100 countries since AD250 for a damn good reason. Hitler was actually a "jew" and one of the reasons for the WW2 holocaust was to get the "jews" who were living in peace to populate Palestine.

Revelation, chapter 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

According to the Encyclopedia Judaica,

"[M]any Marranos (Portuguese for secret Jews)...happy to be able to give up their double life, were circumcised and became professing Jews....Jews...were largely engaged in the slave trade. The import of Negro slaves from Africa was a monopoly of the West India Company, which sold them at public auction for cash. Jews purchased the slaves and resold them at great profit (on credit, payable at the next sugar harvest) to the owners of the plantations."

deep

SkinBasket
11-23-2008, 09:07 PM

You soliciting a position as my fluffer? Believe me, Mobb's got nothing on me, but my cum's not really acidic, so when it gets in your eye, it don't burn so much. Not like his does from all those chicken wings and watermelon he eats. So feel free to jump the fence. People do go back after going "black."

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Hitler was actually a "jew" and one of the reasons for the WW2 holocaust was to get the "jews" who were living in peace to populate Palestine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_religious_beliefs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyN1O-GwALI&feature=related

SkinBasket
11-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh, stop playing coy with all your Jew talk, shooter. I see those bruises on your knees.

The Gunshooter
11-23-2008, 09:33 PM

You soliciting a position as my fluffer? Believe me, Mobb's got nothing on me, but my cum's not really acidic, so when it gets in your eye, it don't burn so much. Not like his does from all those chicken wings and watermelon he eats. So feel free to jump the fence. People do go back after going "black."

Just the opposite. I am attempting to get you to repent. The life expectancy of a sodomite is approximately 34 years so you need to reconsider your lifestyle.

MOBB DEEP
11-24-2008, 06:01 AM
dont engage the cyber coward; he's obviuosly miserable

very small and self-loathing to constantly throw insults on a message board where one can hide behind their computer :roll:

SkinBasket
11-24-2008, 07:39 AM
dont engage the cyber coward; he's obviuosly miserable

very small and self-loathing to constantly throw insults on a message board where one can hide behind their computer :roll:

It beats pretending to be an angry black man on a message board.

CaptainKickass
11-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Lovely discussion -

But what the hell's goin' on with DD's Dad?

For a story like this, there sure seems to be very few updates.

?

boiga
11-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Lovely discussion -

But what the hell's goin' on with DD's Dad?

For a story like this, there sure seems to be very few updates.

?

I don't think that there will be much in the way of news any time soon. The IA people will investigate and the officers in question will probably be sacked to avoid a PR fiasco, but that won't happen for months.

According to Driver, his dad was talking again by Friday and has mostly recovered. So this story is in hiatus until the investigation is completed.