PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaida calls Obama "house slave"

bobblehead
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Seems that even though Barry is loved by all the al qaida hierarchy isn't going to stop the terrorist attacks for him.

I wish I had the time to link an article on this, but I read it in the paper and have limited time atm....market meltdowns and all.

sheepshead
11-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Have you noticed that NOW Al Queda is a threat. How dare they besmirch the Messiah.

texaspackerbacker
11-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Like Robert Welch of the Birch Society said to Barry Goldwater: Can I help you more by supporting you, or putting you down?

sheepshead
11-21-2008, 04:07 PM
from "right wing news"

Al Sharpton, Harry Belafonte and various lefty blogs and forums and even YouTubers delighted in calling both Colin Powell and Clarence Thomas and others "house negroes", "pet negro" or "Uncle Tom". In fact, any black person who has the temerity to go against the herd is singled out for a bit of identity politics.

Rastak
11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
I know I'd be insulted if a fucking completely worthless piece of shit ranking less than dogshit in my yard called me a name.

Harlan Huckleby
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
no such thing as a "house slave", the expression is "house nigger" or "field nigger." sorry for splitting hairs.

It is pretty hilarious to hear some commentators fret over the troubling racism discovered in the al Qaida organization. ITs a little like learning that Jeff Dahmer was a sexist.

th87
11-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Aren't there more pressing issues to worry about with these guys?

bobblehead
11-23-2008, 09:40 PM
no such thing as a "house slave", the expression is "house nigger" or "field nigger." sorry for splitting hairs.

It is pretty hilarious to hear some commentators fret over the troubling racism discovered in the al Qaida organization. ITs a little like learning that Jeff Dahmer was a sexist.

Actually, the REAL translation was house slave...our press tried to read al qaida's mind by changing it to house nigger. That is the main reason I posted this thread. I thought it was kinda humerous that the press would make that translation. I wouldn't be too offended by this either, but it just goes to show one major point that should stick in the craw of liberals....al qaida isn't suddenly going to leave america alone because we elected the chosen one.

sheepshead
11-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Aren't there more pressing issues to worry about with these guys?

You're kidding right?

hoosier
11-24-2008, 07:50 AM
The last two posts illustrate the futility of trying to have a debate with the far right.

texaspackerbacker
11-24-2008, 10:15 AM
My first impression is that Obama may be an asshole, but he's OUR asshole, and scum like al Qaeda better not attack him. Remember when that Packer D Lineman slammed Jim McMahon many years ago? Kinda like that--we can criticize him, but others damn well better not.

The real point here, though, as I implied in my earlier post, is that it is extremely hard to believe that al Qaeda isn't pleased as punch--to quote Hubert Humphrey--that Obama got elected. They undoubtedly recognize that any bad words from their direction are bound to help Obama. politically.

hoosier
11-24-2008, 12:14 PM
By your logic, Al Queda's constant barrages against W must really have been intended to bolster political support for him in the US. So I guess Al Queda likes W and Obama equally. That's very helpful.

sheepshead
11-24-2008, 12:16 PM
By your logic, Al Queda's constant barrages against W must really have been intended to bolster political support for him in the US. So I guess Al Queda likes W and Obama equally. That's very helpful.

How old are you? Is 9-11-01 in your history books? This is nonsense.

hoosier
11-24-2008, 12:23 PM

What part of what I wrote is nonsense?

BallHawk
11-24-2008, 12:26 PM

What part of what I wrote is nonsense?

The part where your opinion differs with is.

texaspackerbacker
11-24-2008, 03:01 PM
It's eminently logical that al Qaeda would enthusiastically support Obama because if Obama lives up to his words and past votes, he will grease the wheels for al Qaeda to repeat 9/11 or worse.

It's equally logical that al Qaeda wouldn't be in reverse psychology mode all the time, and thus, would have a bunch of bad things to say about the president who stifled their efforts for additional terrorism against America and killed them in great numbers in their own part of the world.

bobblehead
11-24-2008, 04:50 PM
The last two posts illustrate the futility of trying to have a debate with the far right.

as opposed to 1041 and counting??

Sometimes you make good points, this isn't one of those times. I think since we were told over and over how we would "redeem our standing in the eyes of the world" if we elected obama, bringing up what our enemies think of him is very relevant. We were told over and over that the "cowboy" was provoking al qaida and the likes and if we were just more diplomatic then our enemies would love us and not attack us. How is that working out?

Tyrone Bigguns
11-24-2008, 06:23 PM

Sometimes you make good points, this isn't one of those times. I think since we were told over and over how we would "redeem our standing in the eyes of the world" if we elected obama, bringing up what our enemies think of him is very relevant. We were told over and over that the "cowboy" was provoking al qaida and the likes and if we were just more diplomatic then our enemies would love us and not attack us. How is that working out?

Find ONE source that ever said electing Obama would help our relationship with Al Queda. Even for you, this is stretching things.

hoosier
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM

What Ty said. Bobble, sometimes it's hard to tell if you intentionally "misunderstand" other posters' positions so that you can conveniently have a blantantly indefensible position to attack, or if you're really just not reading what others write very carefully.

The argument that we heard over and over again was that, if Obama was elected, his adminstration's foreign policy would improve US standing in the world. Obviously that doesn't include every single country in the world (it's entirely possible that NKorea would continue to be defiant, etc.), nor does it necessarily include such non-state entities as Al Qaeda. Countries it does refer to: countries that should be or have historically been our allies (France, Germany, Spain and rest of Western Europe), and non-aligned countries with which US has historically had tenuous relations (Egypt, Syria, Iran).