PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

Dabaddestbear
11-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Had to make sure I came on here before the week was over to congratulate you Packer fans on a very impressive win against my Chicago Bears.
Although I thought the Bears could win that game, even if they lost I had no idea or prediction in mind that it would be that bad..lol.

Well, now its a race to the finish for the Vikings, Bears, and Packers. If the Bears defense doesnt get a spark in their ass from somewhere then they will fall out of it very soon. My biggest fear since at least week 3 has and continue to be, that the Bears cannot rush the passer to save their life, and their starting CB's seems to cover worse than any other team in the NFL. Not as much worried about the offense if Orton ankle gets much better soon. The Bears have made every QB they have faced this year look like super stars even when they win!..lol.

So now I must live with this lost until the second to last game of the year, and can only hope that when the two teams meet again that that game will be for more than bragging rights. let it be for a playoff push!

See ya next week, gotta get to work--kinda..lol.

th87
11-22-2008, 06:30 AM
Classy of you to drop by. Don't work too hard!

sheepshead
11-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Lovie raised expectations with that first win over Indy. The Bears do not have a very good team.

ThunderDan
11-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks for being a man!!!

As I was leaving the game a Bears fan was yelling just wait until next month in Chicago.

I just couldn't walk by without saying anything. I said, "What did you actually see today to give you any hope? You couldn't run or pass and you couldn't stop the run or pass."

He said, "Just come on down to Chicago for the game and we'll show you."

So I replied, "Yeah, I bet I could stop at the ticket counter 15 minutes before the game to buy a ticket just like you probably did to see this game."

At which point the Bears fan stopped talking and walked away.

The Gunshooter
11-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Lovie raised expectations with that first win over Indy. The Bears do not have a very good team.

And I said after watching that game I am glad GB doesn't have to play them until November because by then they will have suffered their annual epidemic of injuries.

MOBB DEEP
11-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Had to make sure I came on here before the week was over to congratulate you Packer fans on a very impressive win against my Chicago Bears.
Although I thought the Bears could win that game, even if they lost I had no idea or prediction in mind that it would be that bad..lol.

Well, now its a race to the finish for the Vikings, Bears, and Packers. If the Bears defense doesnt get a spark in their ass from somewhere then they will fall out of it very soon. My biggest fear since at least week 3 has and continue to be, that the Bears cannot rush the passer to save their life, and their starting CB's seems to cover worse than any other team in the NFL. Not as much worried about the offense if Orton ankle gets much better soon. The Bears have made every QB they have faced this year look like super stars even when they win!..lol.

So now I must live with this lost until the second to last game of the year, and can only hope that when the two teams meet again that that game will be for more than bragging rights. let it be for a playoff push!

yes, very classy

but what happened to you all's D? i mean that was calln card for so long then BOOM cant stop anybody. personnel isnt horrible so is it scheme?? i love harris and mike brown

all time fav player besides Lord is sweetness

wist43
11-22-2008, 05:24 PM

Gotta tell ya... couldn't believe Chicago's defensive game plan. I'm a Packer fan of course, but I watched the game thinking that if I were a Bear fan, I'd be pissed.

They were completely static on the defensive side of the ball... easy to block. Even the mighty midgets pushed em around... that's got to be embarrassing.

Fritz
11-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Yes, the Packers won because the Bears game planned so badly.

My gosh, Wist, if the hottest woman on the earth propositioned you, would you somehow find a way to feel negative about it?

wist43
11-22-2008, 07:18 PM

My gosh, Wist, if the hottest woman on the earth propositioned you, would you somehow find a way to feel negative about it?

Depends... she may be hot, but I probably wouldn't like her coz she conceited :D

Rastak
11-22-2008, 07:25 PM

Depends... she may be hot, but I probably wouldn't like her coz she conceited :D

It could be she eats crackers in bed too.

packinpatland
11-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Whatever happened to Bearman?

MOBB DEEP
11-22-2008, 08:16 PM

It could be she eats crackers in bed too.

or has ugly feet

SnakeLH2006
11-23-2008, 01:21 AM

Cool you showed up without firing insults for once on a Packer board, but hve many Bear buddies and YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE D? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! Dude, your O was predicated by an average Rook RB, and you worried about the D? Start with the QB? Maybe? Orton was pretty deece in a pinch, but Grossman? O-Line in shambles, questionable WR's as the norm? God that is great to see someone that follows the Bears worrying about the D. We now nailed this division as the Bears are pathetic as usual. God it was a great lsst week and had several Bear buddies go the last game and just KILLED THEM verbally after that game (was it a game or warmup). FUCK DA BEARS ALWAYS!!! 8-) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tarlam!
11-23-2008, 05:42 AM
You showed a lot of class with this thread DBB, kudos to you. You dish it out well, but, you're a man in my book for coming back here and taking it.

RashanGary
11-23-2008, 08:31 AM
You know he's probably just doing this so he can build up this reputation of sincerity and level headedness.

Then, when we all half way care about his opinion, he's going to come back, put the knife in and twist with all of the might he's building up now.

Please, ignore the troll. He is but a wolf in lambs skin. Don't lick the peanut butter. Don't eat that convenient pile of apples and molasses scattered on the forest floor no where near an apple tree. Don't get hoodwinked by this not-so-clever sociopath.

Iron Mike
11-23-2008, 10:16 AM
BEAR DOWN PISS AND MOLD CLOWNS!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-23-2008, 11:06 AM
BEAR DOWN PISS AND MOLD CLOWNS!!!!

lol...good timing

Lurker64
11-23-2008, 11:46 AM
You know he's probably just doing this so he can build up this reputation of sincerity and level headedness.

Then, when we all half way care about his opinion, he's going to come back, put the knife in and twist with all of the might he's building up now.

Please, ignore the troll. He is but a wolf in lambs skin. Don't lick the peanut butter. Don't eat that convenient pile of apples and molasses scattered on the forest floor no where near an apple tree. Don't get hoodwinked by this not-so-clever sociopath.

I know you're not a bear fan, and I have no intention of starting drama, but an unbiased casual observer might be able to level similar charges in your direction.

If nothing else, be a good winner.

Dabaddestbear
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM

yes, very classy

but what happened to you all's D? i mean that was calln card for so long then BOOM cant stop anybody. personnel isnt horrible so is it scheme?? i love harris and mike brown

If you check some of my earlier post about my Bears, my concern all year has been about the D. Its like they all played for new contracts and then just shut it down after they got paid.

I think the scheme has been part of the problem, but its mostly been the players not making tackles and just looking lost out there sometimes.

Dabaddestbear
11-24-2008, 06:08 PM

Gotta tell ya... couldn't believe Chicago's defensive game plan. I'm a Packer fan of course, but I watched the game thinking that if I were a Bear fan, I'd be pissed.

They were completely static on the defensive side of the ball... easy to block. Even the mighty midgets pushed em around... that's got to be embarrassing.
they didnt stick to the same run D scheme. It seemed as if they were so afraid of the quick slants and deep ball that they were scared to bring their safeties down more often like they did against other teams.

Bossman641
11-24-2008, 06:08 PM

yes, very classy

If you check some of my earlier post about my Bears, my concern all year has been about the D. Its like they all played for new contracts and then just shut it down after they got paid.

I think the scheme has been part of the problem, but its mostly been the players not making tackles and just looking lost out there sometimes.

I'd agree with you, but I also think the loss of Rivera has hurt them a lot. I've seen more than a few quotes from players about the scheme and Babich, not direct complaints, but if you read between the lines you can see what they are saying.

Dabaddestbear
11-24-2008, 06:19 PM

Cool you showed up without firing insults for once on a Packer board, but hve many Bear buddies and YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE D? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! Dude, your O was predicated by an average Rook RB, and you worried about the D? Start with the QB? Maybe? Orton was pretty deece in a pinch, but Grossman? O-Line in shambles, questionable WR's as the norm? God that is great to see someone that follows the Bears worrying about the D. We now nailed this division as the Bears are pathetic as usual. God it was a great lsst week and had several Bear buddies go the last game and just KILLED THEM verbally after that game (was it a game or warmup). FUCK DA BEARS ALWAYS!!! 8-) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Idiot...thats better? If you check my post I VERY RARELY fire insults to other posters. I talk about the teams and players, not other fans. But you seemed very determined to get one fired at you, so there you go.

Post like yours are the ones I love to pick apart because they are always devoid of any football knowledge that at least the average fan should possess from just watching the game.
There is nothing average about Forte, even as a rookie he is outperforming many veterans this year--including your once promising Grant. The O-line was predicted to be one of the worst in the league before the season started and has held up well so far. Strange coming from a fan of a team whose O-line leads the league in penalties, has produced one of the worst rushing attacks, and given up way too many sacks. Orton had ONE bad game on a bum ankle, no one but the dumb and blind will say he has not been solid all year otherwise. And last but not least, the Packers still have not wrapped up the division yet. They are one game behind the Bears and Vikings(although they have a chance to be tied by the end of the night). Plus they do have to play the Bears again.

Once again, its fans like you that make me come to message boards to rip apart your nonsense.

Dabaddestbear
11-24-2008, 06:24 PM

News flash!!!!!!
I dont care if you ever care about my opinion. I write it because I feel the need to when crow is served.
I will never be ignored on here because then it would be too boring just listening to common opinions and analysis of your team all day. Every now and then you have to throw some lemons in the kool-aid when it starts to taste too sweet.

P.S. your every response proves you can not, and will not ignore me. :wink:

Dabaddestbear
11-24-2008, 06:28 PM

yes, very classy

I'd agree with you, but I also think the loss of Rivera has hurt them a lot. I've seen more than a few quotes from players about the scheme and Babich, not direct complaints, but if you read between the lines you can see what they are saying.
I agree with you 100% on that. I can tell that the players dont like the scheme. I heard an interview where Alex Brown was saying if they(the coaches) continue to "allow" us to bring pressure consistently then we could have similar outcomes to this one(the Rams game).

Babich most definitely has to go after this year even if they pull it together towards the end. :evil:

Bossman641
11-24-2008, 07:17 PM

yes, very classy

I agree with you 100% on that. I can tell that the players dont like the scheme. I heard an interview where Alex Brown was saying if they(the coaches) continue to "allow" us to bring pressure consistently then we could have similar outcomes to this one(the Rams game).

Babich most definitely has to go after this year even if they pull it together towards the end. :evil:

Not saying I completely disagree with Brown, but I don't think you can tell much by that Rams game. The Rams are flat out horrible, and that was a ugly offensive showing by them. They couldn't do anything. Everytime the Bears ran a stunt they seemed to have a free shot at the quarterback.

Seems like when the Bears bring pressure they have been bringing it up the middle, and rarely blitz off the edge. Against bad teams like the Rams that works. Good teams, and good lines, make the necessary adjustments. The Bears have already been weak in the middle of the field, blitzing one or 2 LB's from that position just makes them even more vulnerable.

It'll be interesting to see were their defense goes from here. This is the time of the year when they used to dominate. I'm not sure they'll be able to do that this year.

So if you're Babich do you crowd the line and sell out to stop Peterson this week, like the Titans game? I would think that would have to be the play and dare Frerotte to beat you, but the Bears have done a hell of a job of making mediocre QB's look good against them.

Dabaddestbear
11-25-2008, 05:47 AM

yes, very classy

Not saying I completely disagree with Brown, but I don't think you can tell much by that Rams game. The Rams are flat out horrible, and that was a ugly offensive showing by them. They couldn't do anything. Everytime the Bears ran a stunt they seemed to have a free shot at the quarterback.

Seems like when the Bears bring pressure they have been bringing it up the middle, and rarely blitz off the edge. Against bad teams like the Rams that works. Good teams, and good lines, make the necessary adjustments. The Bears have already been weak in the middle of the field, blitzing one or 2 LB's from that position just makes them even more vulnerable.

It'll be interesting to see were their defense goes from here. This is the time of the year when they used to dominate. I'm not sure they'll be able to do that this year.

So if you're Babich do you crowd the line and sell out to stop Peterson this week, like the Titans game? I would think that would have to be the play and dare Frerotte to beat you, but the Bears have done a hell of a job of making mediocre QB's look good against them.
Hell, they have made EVERY QB they played look good against them. Even though they beat the Vikings the first time, the Vikes still put up big points against them. Lets see what adjustments they make this time around. It would be very telling for whats ahead for the remainder of the season.

Dabaddestbear
12-08-2008, 09:00 PM

Hey Idiot...thats better? If you check my post I VERY RARELY fire insults to other posters. I talk about the teams and players, not other fans. But you seemed very determined to get one fired at you, so there you go.

Post like yours are the ones I love to pick apart because they are always devoid of any football knowledge that at least the average fan should possess from just watching the game.
There is nothing average about Forte, even as a rookie he is outperforming many veterans this year--including your once promising Grant. The O-line was predicted to be one of the worst in the league before the season started and has held up well so far. Strange coming from a fan of a team whose O-line leads the league in penalties, has produced one of the worst rushing attacks, and given up way too many sacks. Orton had ONE bad game on a bum ankle, no one but the dumb and blind will say he has not been solid all year otherwise. And last but not least, the Packers still have not wrapped up the division yet. They are one game behind the Bears and Vikings(although they have a chance to be tied by the end of the night). Plus they do have to play the Bears again.

Once again, its fans like you that make me come to message boards to rip apart your nonsense.

We now nailed this division as the Bears are pathetic as usual.

Hate to have to keep telling Packer fans how to keep their foot out there mouth....nah, I think I love it! :wink:

See ya after the second Bears and Packers game. Hopefully better outcome for the Bears the second time around. :twisted:

Iron Mike
12-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Hate to have to keep telling Packer fans how to keep their foot out there mouth....nah, I think I love it! :wink:

Nice grasp of the English language. Aren't you an educator??? :roll:

Iron Mike
01-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Whatever happened to Bearman?

Bumped for the LOLZ......

MadtownPacker
01-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Miracle DBB hasn't came here to talk shit about division champs, etc.

Iron Mike
01-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Miracle DBB hasn't came here to talk shit about division champs, etc.

OK.....then check out your Bearman beatdown here: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?3080-DOMINATION-!&highlight=

MadtownPacker
01-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Damn, if this thing comes down to GB@CHI we are gonna have to get a hold of those e-bitches.

SnakeLH2006
01-15-2011, 01:35 AM
Please don't say it's Drew Barrymore....Please, Fritzy.

Iron Mike
01-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Damn, if this thing comes down to GB@CHI we are gonna have to get a hold of those e-bitches.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

esoxx
01-23-2011, 06:43 PM
BEAR DOWN PISS & MOLD CLOWNS!!!!!

Fuck you Bear Fan.

Iron Mike
01-23-2011, 06:48 PM
BEAR DOWN PISS & MOLD CLOWNS!!!!!

Fuck you Bear Fan.

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Apparently we have to taunt them by proxy....