PDA

View Full Version : 3-6

dissident94
11-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Our record the last 9 games. Pathetic. 13-3 to this. Many keep saying that we are going to win out and such. How. We now have a mediocre offense and our defense has no pass rush and cannot stop the run. We will win maybe 2 more. Big maybe

BallHawk
11-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Posting after a 50-point thrashing isn't going to produce the most level-headed results. Calling our offense mediocre is asine.

dissident94
11-24-2008, 10:50 PM
our offense is averaging 20 pts a game before tonight. How is that not mediocre. As a team we are at 27 but with so many special teams and defensive tds we are mediocre. We are not an elite offense this year.

We rank 15 in yrds per game. How is this nothing but average. People need to realize we are not the threat we once were

HarveyWallbangers
11-24-2008, 10:53 PM
our offense is averaging 20 pts a game before tonight. How is that not mediocre. As a team we are at 27 but with so many special teams and defensive tds we are mediocre. We are not an elite offense this year.

Technically, that's assuming we wouldn't have scored any points on any of those drives after the interception.

dissident94
11-24-2008, 10:55 PM
Ok we are not an elite offense. Maybe a little above average. But nothing compared to years passed. And our d-line is a complete liability

LEWCWA
11-24-2008, 10:55 PM

Technically, that's assuming we wouldn't have scored any points on any of those drives after the interception.

technically it is what it is. This team is just not very consistent. Tough night all the way around. These things happen.

RashanGary
11-24-2008, 10:58 PM
For the first 8 games of the year last year we had these guys healthy.

Kampman
Jenkins
Pickett
Jolly
Corey Williams (8 sacks coming in rested off the bench)
KGB (9 sacks in first 8 games off the bench)

Colin Cole (way down the list, just enough to rest some of our guys)

That is 6 Dlineman that were playing really well, staying fresh and helping us win games while the offense got it's bearing. After KGB and Jolly went down we dropped three of our last 8 games when our offense was playing it's best. We eventually flamed out if I recall correctly.

This year we lost Jenkins right away.

Kampman
Pickett
Jolly

Colin Cole (way down the list)

That is all we have. The rest cannot play. It's the weakness of this team. We need to have some answers next offseason. We can't go into the season with Pettway, Hunter, Montgomery and Harrell in his currrent shitty fucking state playing major snaps.

Bossman641
11-24-2008, 10:59 PM

technically it is what it is. This team is just not very consistent. Tough night all the way around. These things happen.

Consistency, or lack of, is the truth. The D really layed an egg tonight. They just looked so slow out there.

Depressing. It might just be best to avoid the forum this week. I'm guessing it's gonna get ugly.

HarveyWallbangers
11-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Agreed. I hope we go Ron Wolf and draft 3 DL in the first 3 rounds. Seriously, I'd be cool with that. I think the other positions are alright.

Throw in a good FA DL too.
:D

EDIT: Your list could just be Kampman. Pickett missed preseason, and he's had a down year. Jolly didn't progress like I was hoping either.

Bretsky
11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Agreed. I hope we go Ron Wolf and draft 3 DL in the first 3 rounds. Seriously, I'd be cool with that. I think the other positions are alright.

EDIT: Your list could just be Kampman. Pickett missed preseason, and he's had a down year. Jolly didn't progress like I was hoping either.

Completely agree

Good chance we have three of the top 60 picks; use them all on the Lines

Don't be afraid to bring in somebody starter capable via FA as well :idea:

Partial
11-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Posting after a 50-point thrashing isn't going to produce the most level-headed results. Calling our offense mediocre is asine.

What else would you call is? Medicore is probably too generous.

Fritz
11-25-2008, 07:18 AM

I would be happy if TT did nothing but draft defensive and offensive linemen in this upcoming draft.

Oh, and a punter. The only question about Frost is whether he sucks or blows.

dissident94
11-25-2008, 10:10 AM

What else would you call is? Medicore is probably too generous.

Your right. Does anyone else watch any other games. the Packers offense at times flash good play but are not consistant as they have been over the years. And now we do not have even an average defense. Everythin about this team is average or below average right now.

Passing offense- just a little above average. Teams like Arizona, New Orleans have great passing attacks. We do not this year

Running offense- average. One game against the Bears doesnot make them good

Running D- below average

Passing D- slightly above average

Special teams- best of the group. Good returns and solild kicker, Our punter though is horrible.

Freak Out
11-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Peppers, Hayensworth, Suggs.

Freak Out
11-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Bring back Craig Hentrich in 2009!