PDA

View Full Version : Is this the week?

Bossman641
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Can we finally get rid of Frost? I am so sick of him. How many line-drive punts does he have to hit before he is gone? I know punters are hard to find but there has to be somebody out there.

His confidence seems to be shot. I can't even count the number of times I've seen him punt the ball and then shake his head .2 seconds after contact. He never changes field position. EVER. His best punts are ducks that hit the ground and then bounce 15 yards.

For a guy whose talent was supposed to be hang time and consistency he is terrible.

MTPackerfan
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Good punters seem to be a rare commodity. I see Pittsburgh was changing punters today, cut the guy they had and resigned Mitch Berger. Isn't he like 70?

arcilite
11-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Who would you sign?

Patler
11-25-2008, 11:15 AM
May not happen unless they find a punter who is also a decent holder. I have heard that no one on the roster right now is a decent holder, nothing more than an emergency fill-in.

Too bad. it does seem to be mental with him. I have heard he kicks well in practice and even in warm-ups, but he has become pretty bad during games, which is all that matters.

rbaloha1
11-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Agreed.

Frost must go. Enough chances and excuses.

A definite must for the NFL Draft.

Bossman641
11-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Too bad. it does seem to be mental with him. I have heard he kicks well in practice and even in warm-ups, but he has become pretty bad during games, which is all that matters.

It has to be. We hear the same thing every week from him and Stock.

"Had a good week of practice, punted well before the game." Then the game starts and he sucks it up and after the game we hear from Frost that he just needs to work on his timing and steps.

MTPackerfan
11-25-2008, 12:00 PM
If TT plays his cards right, he can move up in the draft to get a punter in the 3rd round. 8-)

Iron Mike
11-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Maybe he could draft two punters and keep them both on the roster. :P