PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher's parenting skills

sheepshead
11-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Urlacher's son in Cinderella diapers, painted toenails?
MOTHER UPSET | Tells court she'll allow visits if dad stops 'confusing' boy
Recommend (9) Comments

November 26, 2008

BY JOE HOSEY Joliet Herald News
Football tough guy Brian Urlacher dresses his son in pink Cinderella diapers and paints the 3-year-old's toenails blue, the child's mother charged in Will County court Tuesday.

The mother, Tyna Robertson, threatened to block Urlacher from seeing the boy if the beefy linebacker keeps it up.

Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher and Tyna Robertson, the mother of his 3-year-old son, are fighting in court again over Urlacher's visitation rights.
(Richard A. Chapman/Sun-Times)

Urlacher's attorney, Anita Ventrelli, filed a motion trying to stop Robertson from keeping 3-year-old Kennedy away from Urlacher.

Robertson, in court for a hearing on the motion, said she would allow the visitation, as long as Urlacher puts away the Bears-blue nail polish and puts their son in gender appropriate pull-up diapers.

After the hearing, Robertson claimed her son has become confused by the toenail panting and wearing pull-ups designed for little girls.

"He pulls down his pants and says, 'Mommy, look how pretty they are,' " she said.

Robertson also said Kennedy told her, "Big boys paint their nails," and said he refused to take a bath for two days to keep the blue polish on his nails from washing off.

"He'd say, 'Mommy, I don't want to get my nails wet. I don't want to mess them up,'" she said. "It took two hours to get him in the bath."

Robertson said her pleas to Urlacher to get him to cease the toenail painting and Cinderella diapering went unheeded.

"He says he can do whatever he wants," Robertson said. ", 'It doesn't make him feminine. It doesn't make him gay.'

She said, "You're confusing him, if he's a boy or a girl."

Asked to comment on the toenail and diaper claims, Ventrelli shot back, "Typical Tyna, talking to the press, as in virtually every other instance." He declined further comment.

Robertson's lawyer, Alice Wilson, backed Robertson's allegations that Kennedy was being dressed in Cinderella diapers and getting his toenails painted, but stopped short of blaming Urlacher.

Robertson showed no such reluctance. "It's Brian and Brian's girlfriend," she said. "It's happened on five consecutive visits."

At the hearing, Wilson petitioned to have the case moved to Cook County. She argued that since Urlacher lives in Lake County and Robertson recently moved from Bolingbrook to Burr Ridge (which sits in Cook and DuPage counties), there is no point in keeping the case in Will County.

The case, for now, is staying in Will.

Sun-Times News Group

wonder what these guys think??

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRCVr_4-kQ

MateoInMex
11-26-2008, 11:45 AM
It's a shame that a grown man would purposely dress his son up in baby girl diapers and paint his toenails. From a guy who has just read the article and has no inside knowledge of the relationship, this seems vindictive on the part of Mr. Urlacher. Whether it's because of visitation rights, or an undisclosed matter between the boys mother, Urlacher for some reason, at least IMO, is facilitating his son's behavior as a way to get back at the mother.

I don't know of any father that would advocate the use of Cinderella diapers or nail polish for a 3 year-old boy. I would also say it's a shame that two grown adults result to 1st grade tactics in order to anger one another at the expense of an innocent child.

I'm willing to bet neither the mother in this matter, nor Mr. Urlacher were ready to be parents..and may want to look into parenting classes to help through the process. Becoming a parent is difficult, and most 1st-timers are not skilled at it..but it is a process and hopefully both would be willing to look at outside parenting help for the benefit of their child, regardless if the mother and father are living together.

Dabaddestbear
11-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Maybe you should check the history of this lady before you start accusing Urlacher of any wrong doing. She's a head case that likes to make up things as she goes along. :roll:

Jimx29
11-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Maybe you should check the history of this lady before you start accusing Urlacher of any wrong doing. She's a head case that likes to make up things as she goes along. :roll:You mean that an article that starts out with "football tough guy" may not have an urlacher pov?

swede
11-26-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't know. I'll bet David Beckham would paint his kids' toenails.

Big deal.

The first pre-school classmate to tease Urlacher's kid for wearing Cinderella pull-ups probably gets a Barbie doll smack in the kisser.

Patler
11-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Maybe you should check the history of this lady before you start accusing Urlacher of any wrong doing. She's a head case that likes to make up things as she goes along. :roll:

But it does not sound like this story is made up. Besides, Urlacher initially claimed he wasn't the father, and that she made that story up too, referencing her past. But that turned out to be truthful on her part and a falsehood by Urlacher.

Wasn't there an effort by Urlacher last year to limit his child support to some ridiculously small amount, too?

It is easy to paint a former exotic dancer, girlfriend to many rich/famous personalities and frequent litigant in a bad light. :lol: Doesn't mean everything is false though.

Freak Out
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Urlacher is a fucking Bear and that makes him scum from the start.

PackerTimer
11-26-2008, 12:34 PM

I'm actually going to agree with our resident Bears fan for once. I don't believe it. It just sounds to stupid. Some of these things are so stupid they have to be true but for some reason this one just screams BS to me.

Can you imagine what the Vikings players are going to be saying to him this week? They need to put a mic on some of those guys, it will be priceless.

3irty1
11-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm sure when he reaches age fourteen Brian will introduce him to Old Spice Swagger and all will be normal.

MateoInMex
11-26-2008, 12:58 PM

You've proven time and time again that you're not the smartest tool in the shed, so I'll be civil and give you the benefit of the doubt that you can read passable English.

Please re-read my initial post, DRINK IT IN...understand what I said, read it thoroughly, understand what I said, and read it thoroughly, nevermind.

To the rest of the posters on here, I was merely saying there's a bigger issue of whether certain adults are fit enough to be parents. Whether or not the female is being truthful or not I guess would be a moot point. Because as another poster duley noted, Brain Urlacher was untruthful in his initial claim by the mother that he was the father.

Which brings me back to point about how to better address adults parenting skills for those that have children, but MIGHT not be fit in being able to provide adequate guidance.

DaBaddestBear is a myopic Bear fan who would drop his panties at the slight sight of Brian Urlacher stacking his plates together so Superfan wouldn't have to spend extra time cleaning the table. So that makes him biased.

I could care less if it was a Bear, Packer or unemployed wife beater..there is a bigger issue, a question that the original poster posed regarding parenting skills.

sheepshead
11-26-2008, 01:17 PM

Lots of jocks out there with kids under different roofs. This is a first as far as I can recall.

MadtownPacker
11-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Based on the article I gotta believe urlacher is hooked up with another dumb hooker and she is the one doing this shit. If so he needs to beat the bitch down and throw her out.

sharpe1027
11-26-2008, 02:02 PM

Sounds like someone take their own advice. :roll:

green_bowl_packer
11-26-2008, 04:33 PM

Being a Bear fan aside. He's right. This is the same chick who Michael Flatley "The Lord of the Dance" was in a lawsuit with, and won. She's got a history, Flatley, Urlacher, some other basketball player and a she's a flake to boot.

Chicago Suntimes, October 6, 2006
Robertson has her own controversial past, including filing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against Irish dancer Michael Flatley, star of "Riverdance," claiming he sexually assaulted her. That lawsuit was dismissed, and Flatley has countersued Robertson, alleging extortion.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/90288,CST-NWS-urlacher10.article

MateoInMex
11-26-2008, 04:45 PM

Being a Bear fan aside. He's right. This is the same chick who Michael Flatley "The Lord of the Dance" was in a lawsuit with, and won. She's got a history, Flatley, Urlacher, some other basketball player and a she's a flake to boot.

Chicago Suntimes, October 6, 2006
Robertson has her own controversial past, including filing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against Irish dancer Michael Flatley, star of "Riverdance," claiming he sexually assaulted her. That lawsuit was dismissed, and Flatley has countersued Robertson, alleging extortion.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/90288,CST-NWS-urlacher10.article

How the hell is an NFL linebacker hooking up with chicks that mess around with dudes from Riverdance? FUCKING RIVERDANCE? Yea, if I was pub-hound money grubber, I'd want all the other females checkin' me out with the guy from Riverdance so they can all see how COOL I am. Yes, I know Riverdance has made a shitload of caysh...The dance without moving their uppertorso..I get it.

Let's swing this back around to the original post of parenting skills by Sheepshead.

Mr. Urlacher had to have known that Riverdance Boy was involved in an ALLEDGED shakedown, yet he still threw one in bareback!!!Riverdance Man has some sort of pseudo-celebrity-ism I would think...I'm sure many NFL players listen to his Best Hit list before running out on the field.

As I said, some people may not be ready to be parents, and Urlacher is sure making a case for himself to be thrown in that pile...

MJZiggy
11-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I thought somewhere in this whole mess the two of them were ordered to take parenting classes. If so, it looks like they need a refresher course.

The kid is 3. He's not gender confused yet, that's not actually possible. If he's wearing dresses at puberty, there might be an issue, but the style of his pullups is not. It's actually a healthy exploration of gender roles and as soon as he grows a notion of peer pressure, the first one to mock him will realign his gender identity in a way no parent can.

Iron Mike
11-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm sure when he reaches age fourteen Brian will introduce him to Old Spice Swagger and all will be normal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/Girlacher.jpg

GrnBay007
11-26-2008, 09:36 PM
2 adults (maybe 3 or 4 with g/f or b/f involved) need to grow up and stop arguing/fighting/bickering/getting back at each other and putting the kid in the middle of all the nonsense.

Think of how much money will be wasted over all this nonsense with attorney fees and court costs. Not to mention they are taking up the time of a Judge and courtroom space that could surely be put to better use.

MadtownPacker
11-26-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm sure when he reaches age fourteen Brian will introduce him to Old Spice Swagger and all will be normal.Ahahahaha!

Didnt see this post earlier. Good one.

KYPack
11-26-2008, 10:06 PM
This chick is fucking bad news.

"Private investigator Ernie Rizzo said in an interview before he died that Robertson graduated from stripper to parasite of the rich and famous. Rizzo had investigated Robertson extensively for a client he declined to name."

Part stripper, part ho, part golddigger, 100% nuts. She lives in court rooms, suing rich people to get money. Basically, peddling her butt. That kid should be taken away from her goofy ass.

Big Brian should have worn two rubbers when he hit that one. She's been on more laps than a restaurant napkin.

GrnBay007
11-26-2008, 10:09 PM
She's been on more laps than a restaurant napkin.

:lol:

MateoInMex
11-26-2008, 10:50 PM
As Bill Michael's reported on this incident on his show this afternoon...he quoted a court report acknowledging Urlacher as brushing off the Cinderella diaper and toenail painting...as Michael's reiterated what I said about Urlacher using a 3 year old son to get back at this female.

I think both are sorry excuses for parents...if all is true about this female...then I'd agree with Madtown's initial post about throwin' the bitch out...but if it's true Urlacher is using his own son in the manner that court reports suggest to get back at this "Golddigger" just as I and other sports talking heads believe as well..then Brian Urlacher's a piece of garbage.

Rastak
11-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Wouldn't be the first time a couple of people bitter and pissed tried to shove it up each others arse, and used what ever tools they could despite how wrong and shitty it is.

SnakeLH2006
11-27-2008, 02:02 AM

Sounds like you. Who cares really though. Dude plays football. He could dress his kids in clown outfits for church for all I care. Dude's a man-beast. Don't really care about the politics that ensue. Crazy ex-bitches slandering/wanting cash/attention are 10 fold. Pathetic.

mission
11-27-2008, 02:20 AM

"Private investigator Ernie Rizzo said in an interview before he died that Robertson graduated from stripper to parasite of the rich and famous. Rizzo had investigated Robertson extensively for a client he declined to name."

Part stripper, part ho, part golddigger, 100% nuts. She lives in court rooms, suing rich people to get money. Basically, peddling her butt. That kid should be taken away from her goofy ass.

Big Brian should have worn two rubbers when he hit that one. She's been on more laps than a restaurant napkin.

You're generally very funny for an old fart, KY :wink: :D

Patler
11-27-2008, 07:07 AM
As Bill Michael's reported on this incident on his show this afternoon...he quoted a court report acknowledging Urlacher as brushing off the Cinderella diaper and toenail painting...as Michael's reiterated what I said about Urlacher using a 3 year old son to get back at this female.

I think both are sorry excuses for parents...if all is true about this female...then I'd agree with Madtown's initial post about throwin' the bitch out...but if it's true Urlacher is using his own son in the manner that court reports suggest to get back at this "Golddigger" just as I and other sports talking heads believe as well..then Brian Urlacher's a piece of garbage.

That's the biggest issue. It doesn't matter how sleazy the lady has been in the past, if Urlacher is making a spectacle of his son to get back at his son's mother, it is despicable act by him.

KYPack
11-27-2008, 08:48 AM

You're generally very funny for an old fart, KY :wink: :D

Hey thanks, Too Hip.

Hope you & all your deviate pals down in ATL have a Happy Turkey Day.

I really feel for this kid.

With this upbringing, he's got all the makings of a Jeff Dahmer-type boy.

]{ilr]3
11-27-2008, 10:18 AM

This is such a bunch of crap. Yeah she's a dumb cunt to be sure, but he picked her! What does that say about him?

Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows her?

Zool
11-27-2008, 10:32 AM
{ilr]3]Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows her?

Soldiers Field. You'll never find a more wretched hide of scum and villainy.

MateoInMex
11-28-2008, 11:37 AM

That's the biggest issue. It doesn't matter how sleazy the lady has been in the past, if Urlacher is making a spectacle of his son to get back at his son's mother, it is despicable act by him.

Exactly, Patler. I couldn't agree more. There have been a number of posts on here about her being a "gold-digger nutjob"..which might be true, but nonetheless is beside the point. If it's true, and the court reports are coming out, many posts on this topic are failing to see the real victim in this case (3 year old son). Sadly, this is a daily occurence in court rooms around the country.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2008, 06:42 PM
{ilr]3]

This is such a bunch of crap. Yeah she's a dumb cunt to be sure, but he picked her! What does that say about him?

Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows her?That is true too. urlagger aint right for being involved with any of these skanks and if he is really being wrong like that to his kid I think the commish should suspend for a year under the NFLs code of conduct rules. If it is wrong for pacman jones to smack-a-hoe it for damn sure should wrong to abuse or neglect or not support your kids when your getting a fat paycheck.