PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Tickets

Joemailman
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
If you are someone who doesn't get to Lambeau because you don't have access to tickets, and can't afford normal broker prices, now is your chance. There are now many tickets available next week either at face value, or not much above face. I'm think about it if the driving forecast isn't horrible next weekend.

prsnfoto
12-01-2008, 08:51 AM
If you are someone who doesn't get to Lambeau because you don't have access to tickets, and can't afford normal broker prices, now is your chance. There are now many tickets available next week either at face value, or not much above face. I'm think about it if the driving forecast isn't horrible next weekend.

Yep if you own season tickets TT has cost you 1000 bucks this year tickets have not been this cheap since the early 90's, this is not a rip on AR just the facts and what it has cost the local community with Favre gone is staggering easily 10's of millions of dollars.

Patler
12-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Yep if you own season tickets TT has cost you 1000 bucks this year tickets have not been this cheap since the early 90's, this is not a rip on AR just the facts and what it has cost the local community with Favre gone is staggering easily 10's of millions of dollars.

End of the season tickets were pretty cheap in 2005 as well.

I have a hard time understanding how Favre leaving can have cost the community "easily 10's of millions of dollars" as you say. The games are still sell outs, just as many people come to town, rent motel rooms, buy meals. Maybe the resale value to scalpers for selling tickets is down, but for 8 regular season games the price differential wouldn't be that much, and I'm not sure that is really "the local community" anyway.