PDA

View Full Version : happy aids day guys

arcilite
12-01-2008, 09:40 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/ChristannMarie/funny_shit.jpg

MJZiggy
12-01-2008, 09:50 PM
And just this morning I read they were calling for the disbandment of the UNAIDS coalition because it was pulling funding from pneumonia which is killing more children worldwide. It said the only place the AIDS epidemic is not under control is Africa (true) but I've also read that it is partially due to the leadership not accepting that condom use slows down the spread of the disease--though they have started accepting circumcision...

HowardRoark
12-01-2008, 10:26 PM
When is Pneumonia Day?

packers11
12-01-2008, 11:11 PM
though they have started accepting circumcision...

I thought new research proved it had no correlation with Aids... Most of Europe is uncircumcised (I believe), I think they have the same numbers as the States.

Tarlam!
12-02-2008, 01:56 AM

Just as long as they don't start circumcising their little daughters, like some extreme Muslim cultures, I'm fine with it.

Kiwon
12-02-2008, 05:52 AM
arcilite, I'm amazed that I get to be the first one to tell you how big a moron you are.

"Happy AIDS day?"

Joking around with a photo of an African kid who may have HIV/AIDS through no fault of his own?

You really are a self-centered jerk.

MJZiggy
12-02-2008, 06:20 AM

Just as long as they don't start circumcising their little daughters, like some extreme Muslim cultures, I'm fine with it.

That's a Muslim thing? I thought it was a tribal ritual...?

arcilite
12-02-2008, 10:11 AM
arcilite, I'm amazed that I get to be the first one to tell you how big a moron you are.

"Happy AIDS day?"

Joking around with a photo of an African kid who may have HIV/AIDS through no fault of his own?

I guess the internet is now serious business

sheepshead
12-02-2008, 11:16 AM
tough to comment here-geez guys

Kiwon
12-02-2008, 05:23 PM

"Happy AIDS day?"

No, children with AIDS is.

arcilite
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM

"Happy AIDS day?"

No, children with AIDS is.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/CityInTheClouds/Los%20Havros/why-so-serious.png