PDA

View Full Version : Yeah Hey Der Nice Spike!!!

sheepshead
12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I remember this---good timing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5jeNpBJ3xw

KYPack
12-02-2008, 04:01 PM
I remember this---good timing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5jeNpBJ3xw

Pretty cool.

yeah forgot that one

Think that guy could play a little strong safety?

MadtownPacker
12-02-2008, 09:34 PM
That was one of the highlights of the game IMO. Good job man!! Why should opponents think they can do what they want.

Honestly I was surprised. Homefield advantage at Lambeau was pathetic when I went to the Falcons game. The noise level wasnt even close to deafening from the sideline so Im sure it was nothing on the field.

channtheman
12-02-2008, 09:39 PM
I remember seeing that during the game. Pwned. But we lost :cry:

Bossman641
12-02-2008, 09:56 PM
That was one of the highlights of the game IMO. Good job man!! Why should opponents think they can do what they want.

Honestly I was surprised. Homefield advantage at Lambeau was pathetic when I went to the Falcons game. The noise level wasnt even close to deafening from the sideline so Im sure it was nothing on the field.

Yep, every time I've been to Lambeau I've been disappointed in the noise level. I think it's cause there are a lot of older fans at the game. That, and the fans who do go have probably had season tickets for 20 years and it is no big deal to them anymore. Why stand up and yell when you can just do it next week? Weak.

Noodle
12-03-2008, 08:58 AM
I've heard different theories on why the noise level is never impressive. One theory is that folks half to wear gloves and that muffles the sound. Another is that the way the bowl is constructed, sound goes up and does is not captured within the stadium.

Or maybe it's because we're just a bunch of fat dumb bastards too drunk to make any noise.

cpk1994
12-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I've heard different theories on why the noise level is never impressive. One theory is that folks half to wear gloves and that muffles the sound. Another is that the way the bowl is constructed, sound goes up and does is not captured within the stadium.

Or maybe it's because we're just a bunch of fat dumb bastards too drunk to make any noise.Ill take Theory #3, Alex. 8-)