PDA

View Full Version : PackerRats 2006 Recruiter of the Year

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2006, 06:03 PM
The Recognition Committee has just named their honoree for our inaugural year. To the rat who has done the most to increase membership, the committee wishes to thank:

Mr. Blonde

Congratulations, Mr. Blonde!

Bretsky
07-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Here I thought I was winning something for all the PM's I sent to people over at JS to join; truth be told Mad gets the award hands down. But he's like the Bill Gates of Microsoft so his recruiting gets ignored cause he owns the franchise.

The guy you refer to has made racial references and also accused this forum of lacking security in the past. SOUND FAMILIAR ?????

He's the perfect profile; if I'd go over to the zoo and piss him off and he uses racist remarks to refer to my wife and kids, we'd have a 100% identity and we'd confirm he is who we know he is.

ranks66
07-01-2006, 11:03 AM
I nominate Tex ( Sniffer ) His sick ideas and anti American bias are driving a lot of people here.

Bretsky
07-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I nominate Tex ( Sniffer ) His sick ideas and anti American bias are driving a lot of people here.

Yes, he's done a good job as well. I've read some of your fyi sniffer posts and laughed; I see Tex doesn't want to come over here. Certainly his perrogative, but his reasoning is puzzling.

There is no doubt the Packer talk and atmosphere is much better over here. If he doesn't believe that he's far more ingnorant than I thought.

I still think it's because several in here waxed him in fantasy football last year after he boasted on how we were all going to get crushed. So instead of coming back for another beating against some legitimate competition, he's out in cyberworld finding no nothing opponents that will allow him to win.

Cheers,
B

retailguy
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
I thought Harlan was nominating himself.

ranks66
07-01-2006, 01:35 PM

Yes, he's done a good job as well. I've read some of your fyi sniffer posts and laughed; I see Tex doesn't want to come over here. Certainly his perrogative, but his reasoning is puzzling.

There is no doubt the Packer talk and atmosphere is much better over here. If he doesn't believe that he's far more ingnorant than I thought.

I still think it's because several in here waxed him in fantasy football last year after he boasted on how we were all going to get crushed. So instead of coming back for another beating against some legitimate competition, he's out in cyberworld finding no nothing opponents that will allow him to win.

Cheers,
B

I guess I post crap sometimes just to piss him off. Gotta have something to do at night when the old lady won't let you touch her..... :shock: :sad:

Fosco33
07-01-2006, 01:50 PM
The Recognition Committee has just named their honoree for our inaugural year. To the rat who has done the most to increase membership, the committee wishes to thank:

Mr. Blonde

Congratulations, Mr. Blonde!

LOL! Even Bear's fans can recognize that JSO blows. I wonder if they'll rebound again. The last time this happened, everyone moved over to TimesFour.com and JSO came back strong. I think w/o the true freedom of speach, the porous security, lack of any leadership and the inability to post pix - JSO will have to make some big changes in order to recover. IMO, they don't care and won't change.

Partial
07-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I am not one to take digs at JSO, because I do like their basketball forums, but it seems that all that is left is Tex and Matt NC ripping on anyone who questions the greatness of the forums.

With that said, I am very happy with the way these forums have taken shape. MTP has done a really good job of being level-headed and keeping things running smoothly.

MadtownPacker
07-01-2006, 03:22 PM
The truth is that a forum is only as good as its members and we have great members who visit this place daily. Thanks to all for making it what it is. Now if only the season could start!

MJZiggy
07-01-2006, 03:23 PM
You are far too modest.

Bretsky
07-01-2006, 04:32 PM
I am not one to take digs at JSO, because I do like their basketball forums, but it seems that all that is left is Tex and Matt NC ripping on anyone who questions the greatness of the forums.

With that said, I am very happy with the way these forums have taken shape. MTP has done a really good job of being level-headed and keeping things running smoothly.

Matt NC adds nothing to that forum anymore. And he's the first to dig people as well.

There is the Bucks Forum and FYI. That's it.

woodbuck27
07-01-2006, 06:10 PM
The truth is that a forum is only as good as its members and we have great members who visit this place daily. Thanks to all for making it what it is. Now if only the season could start!

In TRUTH Mad all the members here certainly must be grateful for the chance to post on the Packers etc. without the malice and BS that was going on weekly at JSO.

JSO got way out there March-May of this year. It wasn't much fun too try to post there and gain any growth as a Packer fan and a human being.

I really Thank you Mad and all who assisted you most, in making this a real HOME for Packer Fans.

GO P A C K E R S !

esoxx
07-01-2006, 11:46 PM

Matt NC adds nothing to that forum anymore. And he's the first to dig people as well.

The Brewers Forum is still really good. Lots of good baseball posters and interesting personalities on that board.

Bretsky
07-01-2006, 11:51 PM

The Brewers Forum is still really good. Lots of good baseball posters and interesting personalities on that board.

I have not read the Brewers forum at all; it would not surprse me the least if Matt NC and/or Blonde were the same identity as the JS Hacker.

Partial
07-02-2006, 01:48 AM
i like the bucks forum a lot. Truth be told, it was the NBA draft that got me on the JSO boards to begin with last year. I occasional post at the Brewers forum, and once my temporary bogut obsession wore off, I started at the packer forums.

jack's smirking revenge
07-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Funny that we'd give props to Mr. Blonde here. I checked out JSO this weekend and it hasn't changed. Curious as to why 20 member accounts were deleted though. Were Mr. Blonde and his psychotic breaks discovered?

tyler

Partial
07-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Not to my knowledge. My guess is they just weren't activated so Mad cleaned up some garbage. I really have no idea, though.

jack's smirking revenge
07-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Not to my knowledge. My guess is they just weren't activated so Mad cleaned up some garbage. I really have no idea, though.

Mad confirmed that he was cleaning up the garbage.

tyler