PDA

View Full Version : Brown's Anderson done for season

Guiness
12-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Ouch - they're in trouble over there. Quinn and Anderson both gone for the year. Next on their depth chart is Ken Dorsey and Josh Cribs :shock:

queue the Testaverde jokes...

Badgerinmaine
12-03-2008, 06:01 PM
There was so much optimism there before the season...they have been one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL. I think it's going to cost Romeo Crennell his job.

DonHutson
12-03-2008, 07:31 PM
queue the Testaverde jokes...

Or Jeff George. 'Tis the season.

Joemailman
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Never fear. I think they signed Bruce Gradkowski. Yes, that Bruce Gradkowski,

channtheman
12-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Did Quinn suffer a broken pinky? And I think I heard he would be out for like 10 weeks at least, right? What is up with that? Favre played a whole season with a broken thumb and another year he played where he couldn't even get a grip on the ball because of a thumb injury or something. What is with this guys like Romo and Quinn? Or is a pinky injury more serious?

Patler
12-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Did Quinn suffer a broken pinky? And I think I heard he would be out for like 10 weeks at least, right? What is up with that? Favre played a whole season with a broken thumb and another year he played where he couldn't even get a grip on the ball because of a thumb injury or something. What is with this guys like Romo and Quinn? Or is a pinky injury more serious?

Quinn broke his right index finger, not his pinky, and he did play with it broken for one game. Because of the location of the break, the force of throwing began tearing the ligament away from the bone, making it much more serious than they first believed. He was supposed to have had surgery on Wednesday to stabilize it, and will likely have a pin in it for 10 weeks.

Tarlam!
12-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Well, I expected more from a Crennel coached team, but I guess he didn't have the personnel or whatever.

Romeo would appear to be gone.

Would he be a good replacement for Vanilla Bob? M3, start the networking!!

channtheman
12-04-2008, 09:20 AM

Quinn broke his right index finger, not his pinky, and he did play with it broken for one game. Because of the location of the break, the force of throwing began tearing the ligament away from the bone, making it much more serious than they first believed. He was supposed to have had surgery on Wednesday to stabilize it, and will likely have a pin in it for 10 weeks.

Ahhh, I see. Yeah that could really affect his throwing and mess up his finger. Sucks that he got injured since I actually like Quinn.