PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 11:56 PM
This Mazzin thread is now,

the Biggest noooo errrrrrr the longest thread on the Romper Room Section of this Forum . . .

So Mazzin, you'll be soon receiving the latest PACKERRAT Forum Honorary Award . . . I'm nominating you for:

The . . YOU STARTED ALL THIS HERE SHIT - AWARD. jk

You won't be able to hang onto the Trophy too long - so place it back in the trophy case after we take pic's Mazzin . . . of SkinBasket making the presentation - PLEASE.

Bretsky
07-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Woody,

The NFL Draft thread had over 2100 posts.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Woody,

The NFL Draft thread had over 2100 posts.

YES B. That is correct for the forum 's Packer Section, and overall.

I mean in this specific section of the Forum.

Biggest in Romper Room.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 10:40 AM
This thread's time is over. Every once in a while the Mod needs to flush the toilet

Actually, I've reconsidered. This thread, especially the poll at top of page, is probably a tiresome and embarassing reminder to some. I don't agree that Mods should be flushing toilets, but perhaps we should stop replying to this thread out of consideration to those who would like to forget the whole ordeal.

Let'er fade into history.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 11:18 AM
This thread's time is over. Every once in a while the Mod needs to flush the toilet

Actually, I've reconsidered. This thread, especially the poll at top of page, is probably a tiresome and embarassing reminder to some. I don't agree that Mods should be flushing toilets, but perhaps we should stop replying to this thread out of consideration to those who would like to forget the whole ordeal.

Let'er fade into history.

A sure way to see - just that happen - would for me to protest that HH. HaHa ! :mrgreen:

Now - I'm protesting this thread being locked away just because some don't like it , so what. Is there anything even remotely constituting destruction relate to it? It's evolving - morphisizing.

Allow it (this thread) to simply. . . BE.

At the very least. Allow it to die a natural death. Don't murder it.

Is it too much 'a test' for those to resist it that are against it - like Eve's apple? Simply resist reading it people, that are troubled by it's content or very presence. Strengthen yourselves.

Besides that I'll have to place the very valuable links I supplied to get info. on one of the most noteworthy philosopher's of OUR time.

The wonderful ,intelligent and talented of wit, and all things 'duct tape'. . . ' the Eben actual' - Red Green.

Red Green ! Red Green !! Red Green !!!

and . . . . a chance to get Official Red Green Tips such as:

"Tips on buying a used car - kick everything."

Harlan:

Do we take a newborn child with some birthing defects or some maturation problems and simply toss that child away? Absolutely not.

I draw that as an anology to this thread. It deserves certainly to live on.

DUCT TAPED HERE and for HERE . . . FOREVER.

SkinBasket
07-14-2006, 12:11 PM
HH is just afraid people will continue to have witness to his asinine, double-talking, bitch-ass behavior.

Oh did I say that? I certainly didn't mean it that way. I don't want to try to make anyone upset after all and then play the role of mediator and the voice of reason to make myself feel important.

Certainly, no one here would want to do that.

That would be a real shitfaced thing to do afterall.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2006, 12:34 PM
But he means well Skin.

Tarlam!
07-14-2006, 12:48 PM
You do not seriously expect me to read 26 pages.

Anybody able to re-cap in 5 lines?

SkinBasket
07-14-2006, 12:54 PM

No. no. no. No pain, no gain.

If you want to know, you're going to have to read it. Any recap would be useless here. So many subleties and subplots! It may be deeper and more intricate than the serial. Just settle in with a six pack and a bag of doritos and enjoy the ride.

Zool
07-14-2006, 01:27 PM

I would not recommend it. Read every 5th page and you should be pretty well caught up.

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 02:28 PM

How did the divorice/rehab experience treat you?

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 02:29 PM
HH is just afraid people will continue to have witness to his asinine, double-talking, bitch-ass behavior.

Oh did I say that? I certainly didn't mean it that way. I don't want to try to make anyone upset after all and then play the role of mediator and the voice of reason to make myself feel important.

Certainly, no one here would want to do that.

That would be a real shitfaced thing to do afterall.

Hi: SkinBasket

I apologize for that attack by me - directed at you SkinBasket. I learned alot about myself in this thread and deeply regret the way I posted to you earlier this week.

I ask for PEACE on that, and look forward to more encouraging growth in whatever we agree on or otherwise, in the future. That post I made was NOT constructive.

This thread as a whole, has alot that is of value. Maybe, 'a building block overall', for better understanding of one another (ALL) in OUR forum.

This can be a place - for all of us to grow.

This thread has real value.

I was not correct in the maner of that post and it will not be as that again.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 02:30 PM

In one sentence Tarlam.

Shit happens.

Good to see you back. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 02:32 PM

No. no. no. No pain, no gain.

If you want to know, you're going to have to read it. Any recap would be useless here. So many subleties and subplots! It may be deeper and more intricate than the serial. Just settle in with a six pack and a bag of doritos and enjoy the ride.

HaHaHaHaHa! :mrgreen:

Your da man SkinBasket.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 02:36 PM
But he means well Skin.

Hey Scott:

SOME things - take time to change.

HH does mean well. Sure he does.

http://www.redgreen.com/files/layout/message_rg_gal_028.jpg

I'm wondering what 'Red Green would say' - about this whole thang.

Maybe, something like this:

We hope you'll continue to support this thread, whenever it shows up in your life. You haven't seen it all - till you've read it all. Maybe together we can keep it on the forum - for your children and your children's children. They don't deserve to get off any easier than you did.

Again thanks for everything

and keep your stick on the ice.

- Red Green

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 02:46 PM
This is the greatest thread of all time. I don't know how any of you can disagree. Nobody is changing nothing, it might be embarassing to some, but to bad, and really who is embarrassed besides Harlan?

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 02:50 PM
This is the greatest thread of all time. I don't know how any of you can disagree. Nobody is changing nothing, it might be embarassing to some, but to bad, and really who is embarrassed besides Harlan?

Your the man, Doctor, and well Geeeee what can I say but . . .

as usual your. . . well. . . 'the MAN'.

Red Green approved.

I'll bet that Red's a Packer fan. He's certainly a Tigercat fan (too bad) living in Hamilton,Ontario. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Highjacked fr. another thread, and my compliments to the originator of that post, the eben actual - cyberski. Really - funny stuff

Tarlam:

This thread, as seen through the eyes 'of the World' or 'as a comparison'.

Warning: IT's NOT PRETTY:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/13/zidane_headbutt_outrage/

SkinBasket
07-14-2006, 03:09 PM

I apologize for that attack by me - directed at you SkinBasket. I learned alot about myself in this thread and deeply regret the way I posted to you earlier this week.

I ask for PEACE on that, and look forward to more encouraging growth in whatever we agree on or otherwise, in the future. That post I made was NOT constructive.

This thread as a whole, has alot that is of value. Maybe, 'a building block overall', for better understanding of one another (ALL) in OUR forum.

Don't sweat it WB. IMO, your post was more constructive than all of harlan's put together.

I agree that this thread has potentially the most value of any that currently exist on PR.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 03:13 PM

Don't sweat it WB. IMO, your post was more constructive than all of harlan's put together.

I agree that this thread has potentially the most value of any that currently exist on PR.

Right on Man and PEACE to YOU.

Have a Super weekend Skin.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Harlan:

If you support this thread I'll teach you alot:

Good stuff like:

1. Sex Education. . 'the Canadian Way'.

Harlan, it works up here - as we only have 32.5 million citizens in the whole darn country.

2. How to build a beer cooler out of a toilet tank.

3. How to fall in love with a log.

4. How to fool around with a snowblower or make an igloo.

5.How to win a whittling contest and impress the Ladies.

6. Something useful you can do with that old crinoline up in the atttic. Like Basketball?

7. Various methods of trapping and snaring.

8. Different ways to signal for help.

9. How to find water. How to dig a well where and when you find water, and without a permit to save money or that hidden tax.

10. Ever gone canoe jousting in the summer or had an unbelievable ice fishing experience in winter, Harlan?

11. Harlan. Would you know exactly what to do, if someone stole your collection of Robert Goulet records? I've got the answer for ya.

12. The best place and way to sling a hammock.

13. Don't toss out those Jimy Buffet Hawaiian shirts. You may experience a home invasion by a Black Bear. How's that now? It's all in upcoming editions on this thread Harlan.

14. The many useful things you can do with old oil drums.

15. Favourite Canadian past times. Like Skeet Golf, picniking in the wood's by finding your own food, changing the oil in your Monster truck, etc.

16. The proper rules of etiquette, if gun powder ends up in the salt and pepper shakers, or one of your Bud's gets really loaded at the camp and toss's a running shoe into the pot of chili.

17. Also how to tell him to leave politely, if an elephant drops into the camp just as your all psyched up to leave for the Legion Saturday Nite dance. How to keep your cool

18. How to make a coffin out of a refridgerator.

19. How to rustproof your car by covering it with linoleum.

20. Did you know that every tool can be used as a hammer? Explained.

and much much more. . . .

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 05:09 PM

In other words how to land a wife Canadian style.

Scott Campbell
07-14-2006, 05:10 PM

He was talking about beavers.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 05:14 PM

He was talking about beavers.

or (Nutz) . . . b e a v e r.

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Beaver, wife same thing

MJZiggy
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Beaver, wife same thing

We already covered proper birth control. :mrgreen:

Mazzin
07-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Glad to see peace has resumed, i love you all!

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 07:57 PM

Nutty,

Well, let me spell it out: I thought it was a poll that Mazzin might wish to not be reminded of until the end of time.

But what the hell - maybe nutz it right. Mazzin posted again, guess she is cool with it. In fact, Mazzin, why don't you post in this thread every time your period starts in the coming year, so we are all reassured you are STILL not pregnant.

If you can't beat 'um, join 'um I guess.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 08:08 PM
11. Harlan. Would you know exactly what to do, if someone stole your collection of Robert Goulet records? I've got the answer for ya.

Robert Goulet is from Canada, or at least he looks like a mounty. Funny thing is, I really liked him when I was a kiddy, he sang "Strangers in the Night" on TV. He should have lost that wife/singing partner, she was kinda a wench.

Really swishy guy, that Robert Goulet.

woodbuck27
07-14-2006, 09:56 PM

Robert Goulet is from Canada, or at least he looks like a mounty. Funny thing is, I really liked him when I was a kiddy, he sang "Strangers in the Night" on TV. He should have lost that wife/singing partner, she was kinda a wench.

Really swishy guy, that Robert Goulet.

Yea! Ole Robert has been lost so long south of the border, I understand his eyebrows have grown so thick and long, and he can hardly get his head up.

He must have stopped eating mapel sugar and drinkin' decent beer.

Harlan? What do you do, if "a bear in heat" has all 'the boys' trapped inside the camp?

Answer: Toss her 'the lossssserrrr' - of paper, rock and scissors.

Harlan? How do you get your camp frisbee out of that tree?

Answer: Send the darn dog up to get it. If he hesitates .Train him. If that still doesn't work, break out the boomerrang.

Harlan? What do you do if your backhoe at the camp, rolls into the lake and gets stuck?

Answer: Apply for a Government Loan, saying you'll use the money to use the backhoe for a shelter for fingerlings.

Harlan? What do you do if your Lake becomes magnetized?

Answer: Again - go to the Government for relief - blaming the problem on the Ozone Layer. Spend all the money on cheap beer.

Harlan? What do you do if you find yourself up to your nuts in quicksand?

Answer: Hope that stupid dog at least loves ya.

Harlan? What do you do, if you decide to go back to nature, and move way out in the sticks?

Answer: Convert your vehicle, to run on firewood.

** Heard of the "good gangs" up here in Canada? They are really into drive-by science lessons.

** Heard of the fella that claimed he had the perfect job? Dam he lies.

He's the ferry boat Captain for a nudest camp. He didn't mention all the problems that arose, when he had to transport the duck hunters on Opening Day.

** Whats the easiest way to cut grass? Don't cut it.

Harlan? What do you do if you ever spot a dinosaur swimming in your lake at the camp.

Answer: Get a darn camera - fast!

What do you do if it starts to get too cold for a swim in the fall?

Well - dive in the leaves, of course.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 10:58 PM
Woody, I read every one of your home-made jokes. Although I did not LOL, I definitely felt something stir inside. I am certain I am a better person for the experience.

The only jokes I know are dirty. One I know is also racist and anti-semitic. It involves a black whino who rubs a bottle he finds in the street, and poof, out comes a jewish genie. The guy wishes he could be "white and surrounded by pussy", and poof!, she turns him into a tampon. I can't tell you the whole joke, it would be wrong.

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 11:08 PM

Nutty,

Well, let me spell it out: I thought it was a poll that Mazzin might wish to not be reminded of until the end of time.

But what the hell - maybe nutz it right. Mazzin posted again, guess she is cool with it. In fact, Mazzin, why don't you post in this thread every time your period starts in the coming year, so we are all reassured you are STILL not pregnant.

If you can't beat 'um, join 'um I guess.

She can change that if she wants. I think. Its her thread, if she wants it changed all she has to do is ask

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 11:09 PM
what happens if Mazzin's father got on here? That would start some shit in the Mazzin household. Dad would drop a double deuce in his pants.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 11:12 PM
uhhh, if any of our fathers came on here, they'd shit a brick.

"My son hangs out with a bunch of idiots! Send him to school, buy him books, and this is how he spends his time?"

Deputy Nutz
07-14-2006, 11:16 PM
I thought you were my father.

you lying piece of shit.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 11:21 PM
no Nutz, I used a condom.

edit: with a spermicide. back off, ziggy

the_idle_threat
07-14-2006, 11:23 PM
I thought you were my father.

you lying piece of shit.

"Who's your daddy" is a rhetorical question ...

GrnBay007
07-14-2006, 11:25 PM

LOL funny

MJZiggy
07-14-2006, 11:27 PM

Nice to know someone's listening!

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Well, last thing I wanted was a child with Nutz's mom.

Now THAT would have been one ugly baby!

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 12:36 AM

Man - your on your toes now. :mrgreen:

Bretsky
07-15-2006, 12:37 AM

Ah, forget the condom; just go with the spermyside.

JUST KIDDING ZIGGGGGGGGGG; REALLY, just a bad joke :wink:

GrnBay007
07-15-2006, 12:39 AM

I bet your #1 from the previous page......Sex Education. . 'the Canadian Way'. also helped Harlan. Keep working with him woody. :razz:

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 12:47 AM
Woody, I read every one of your home-made jokes. Although I did not LOL, I definitely felt something stir inside. I am certain I am a better person for the experience.

The only jokes I know are dirty. One I know is also racist and anti-semitic. It involves a black whino who rubs a bottle he finds in the street, and poof, out comes a jewish genie. The guy wishes he could be "white and surrounded by pussy", and poof!, she turns him into a tampon. I can't tell you the whole joke, it would be wrong.

That was - a little Canadianna and totally inspired by a really funny and wise and getting older comedic, ' Regular Sam ' - named Red Green.

Yes that was originally written - as I'm nearly bored out of my treehouse.

No actually, I'm seldom bored Harlan, as Life's a trip and I'm usually enroute.

MJZiggy
07-15-2006, 08:16 AM

That was - a little Canadianna and totally inspired by a really funny and wise and getting older comedic, ' Regular Sam ' - named Red Green.

Yes that was originally written - as I'm nearly bored out of my treehouse.

No actually, I'm seldom bored Harlan, as Life's a trip and I'm usually enroute.

Life is a trip, but do you know where it's going?

Harlan Huckleby
07-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know...?

Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open doors
What are you hoping for?
Do you know...?

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 04:48 PM
"Life is a trip, but do you know where it's going?' MJZiggy

Absolutely not ! I don't want to know what's happening next week,little less next month. Next year. . . Uhhh . . .whatever LIFE gives me.

I don't want to live life like a dam movie - all thought out,written, produced and directed by it's this or that's. . .

I'm a true believer of, and subscriber to 'the magical Mystery tour' . . I'm a bit of a Hippy.

and anyone that is so into. .

"let's be really organized and really careful and should we do this or do that quite frankly . . . bore's the Hell out of me Ziggy. I can't deal with cautious, anally retentive - borrrring people.

What a stupid way to exist in this life.

As I grew up and well into my adulthood. I was told often, by those that hung with me, that they never had so much fun, as they did hanging out with me. That's the only way to float.

woodbuck27 = Eddie = FUN. No shit !

I'm always having the most fun - meeting the most solid people and of all walks in life, as long as their cool - and can really laugh alot at life's deal that day, and act reasonable but a little crazy.

Most people bore me. They are too selfish.

I have easily, the most energy of any man or woman I have ever encountered, so I have enough to lend to others. I'm sorta like Jesus and that act he did with the fish and loaves - in that regard.

Noooo . . . I don't think I'm Jesus.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm a bit of a Hippy.

God bless you Woodbuck. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
07-15-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm a bit of a Hippy.

God bless you Woodbuck. :mrgreen:

We are Bud's here Tank.

Trust that in your life. I like you young man.

I'll always try to be there for YOU. Straight UP >>>>>

Little Whiskey
07-17-2006, 11:17 AM
with the 1001 uses for duct tape, maybe zig should consider adding it to here approved list of birth control methods........with spermacide of course. maybe if mazzin dude would keep a roll in the car we may never have a "UH-OH part II" thread.

MJZiggy
07-17-2006, 11:24 AM
I may never live this thread down, but if it keeps anybody from getting pregnant before they're ready for it (please note that I listed no age limit) then that's fine. Fire away.

Homer Jay
07-17-2006, 11:37 AM
I may never live this thread down, but if it keeps anybody from getting pregnant before they're ready for it (please note that I listed no age limit) then that's fine. Fire away.

You got nothing to live down ziggy. Mazzin herself said she took your advice.

woodbuck27
07-17-2006, 04:03 PM

You got nothing to live down ziggy. Mazzin herself said she took your advice.

Homer Jay shows all - how it's done

" How to be a Gentleman, and . . . set the record straight." all without duct tape. The impossible is . . .

Yay ! - Homer Jay :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
07-17-2006, 05:06 PM
This thread now blows.

Mazzin
07-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Nutz what do you want more fighting, i like it better now.

Deputy Nutz
07-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Nutz what do you want more fighting, i like it better now.

Hee Hee.

woodbuck27
07-18-2006, 12:13 AM
MJZiggy attempting to assist Mazzin with proper Birth Control. You'll first off - notice her strength of patience:

http://www.green-n-gold.com/gopackers/packersblogin2005.gif

Mazzin
07-18-2006, 12:21 AM
So, what does everyone think about whats going on with those commi bastards in north Korea??? Change of pace.

Can you smell FYI?

woodbuck27
07-18-2006, 12:27 AM
So, what does everyone think about whats going on with those commi bastards in north Korea??? Change of pace.

Can you smell FYI?

The darm men over their should be more responsible and marry the women they knock up.

Either that or we send MJZiggy over there on a mission to administer proper birth control - as the Ambassodor of Safe Sex, of course. Eh ?

Mazzin
07-18-2006, 09:22 AM
I know give her a loud speaker, trash bag full of condoms, and another full of spermicide.....That would be CLASSIC.

All in love mj :?

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 11:08 AM
If it works...

Deputy Nutz
07-18-2006, 01:48 PM
How many more days until training camp?

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 01:51 PM

GoPackGo
07-18-2006, 03:17 PM
delete this thread

Partial
07-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Why?

Tarlam!
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
delete this thread

I will NOT read it until I get a summary. But, I don't want it deleted...

Noodle
07-18-2006, 05:55 PM
I will NOT read it until I get a summary. But, I don't want it deleted...

No pain, no gain.

You've got to earn this one, Tarlam.

Harlan Huckleby
07-18-2006, 08:56 PM
I ran across this product in an online pharmacy.

It seems that somebody has a little undisclosed conflict of interest.

http://www.sequelsolutions.biz/spermicide.gif

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 09:00 PM
It's gonna be a loooonnnnggg week. **heavy sigh**

esoxx
07-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Wait a minute. Ziggy, are you really Dr. Sue Johannson? You offer sound, almost clinical advice on spermicides. Well done.

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Thank you esoxx. No. I am looking for a career, but somehow don't think that's it.

KYPack
07-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Thank you esoxx. No. I am looking for a career, but somehow don't think that's it.

Hang in there, Zig.

Sometimes on here you just have to take the charge.

Bretsky
07-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Wait a minute. Ziggy, are you really Dr. Sue Johannson? You offer sound, almost clinical advice on spermicides. Well done.

This would be a career I enjoy; anti pregnancy. I'd have lots of good advice on this one.

Deputy Nutz
07-18-2006, 10:26 PM

This would be a career I enjoy; anti pregnancy. I'd have lots of good advice on this one.

I don't Every time my wife and I have unprotected sex, you guessed it another kid. :wink:

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Just go for a quick snip. Outpatient. No big deal.

Deputy Nutz
07-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Just go for a quick snip. Outpatient. No big deal.

Easier said than done. They stick you with a needle

MJZiggy
07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Ask for a little lidocaine first. They put the gel on and you don't feel the shot go in.

Deputy Nutz
07-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Ask for a little lidocaine first. They put the gel on and you don't feel the shot go in.

Gel on the dong? I could do that. By the way they make condoms with lidocaine in them now. That is for all you boys out there that have an itchy trigger finger. That would be your 11th finger.

SkinBasket
07-19-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm with the band.

KYPack
07-21-2006, 03:23 PM
This is a great thread, it must never die.

Mazzin!

Turn in your cycle report for July, immediately.

That is all.

KYPack
07-25-2006, 08:42 AM
This was a classic thread.

One more bump, for nostalgia's sake.

the_idle_threat
07-25-2006, 04:04 PM
I think people are still voting.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 04:18 PM
edited for being a dic

the_idle_threat
07-25-2006, 04:23 PM
"But honey, if you use the back door, you don't have to worry about pregnancy ..."

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 04:25 PM
"But honey, if you use the back door, you don't have to worry about pregnancy ...but you do have to worry about extreme pleasure, so sit back and relax baby"

woodbuck27
07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
"But honey, if you use the back door, you don't have to worry about pregnancy ...but you do have to worry about extreme pleasure, so sit back and relax baby"

Oh oh ! What are we into now ?

the_idle_threat
07-25-2006, 09:16 PM
http://www.queensburygroup.com/bruce/stock/stock_pics/brown-eye.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 11:03 PM
she has a poopy colored eye

KYPack
07-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Mazzin,

Evidently, I can't coax you out into the open.

I've been meaning to thank you for starting one King-hell thread. I really dug this exchange. I'm sure you had no idea who great this thread would be, nobody ever does.

You got everybody involved, people got happy and pissed, and there were several solid fights. Hell, even I got into a minor spat.

One of the features of this thread I found hilarious was the poll. It kept coming up page after page and was always funny for different reasons depending on who was going crazy in the thread.

I've never voted in your poll. Because it was stupid. if you do get pregnant, you will have a child, you seem committed to that. if that happens, it really doesn't matter what you say to anybody or when you say it. Words are basically meaningless.

So your choices are all meaningless:

"Tell the parents?
Tell the Boyfriend but not the parents?
Tell both?
Wait it out for piss sticks results? " ???????????????????

It really doesn't matter.

So why not make it memorable?

Gather all of 'em together. Get 'em all ridiculously drunk (espec. mom) if they don't drink, make 'em drink, pour a fifth of Schnapps down their throats. (make sure you are hammered, too.) When they are all weaving pretty good, gather them around a fire (fire means truth, ya know). A fire pit in the driveway around 2AM sounds about right.

When everybody is wobbling good, throw back your head and yell "Guess what everybody, I'm knocked up"! then give a loud horselaugh for a couple minutes. When yer done, eveyone will have a reaction. Your mom will laugh or cry, or give you a hug. Your dad will be pissed, but try to hide it. Your boyfriend may do anything. Propose, poop his pants, run away, who knows?

But it will be over and you can keep going on with existence. The fallout may be more severe than if you did it "properly", but there will be one positive result. 6 years from now, you will have a classic story to tell about the kid, and it happened before he/she was even born!

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Good advice KY and may I add:

Mazzin. . . If it's a boy - you'd better name that Lad - Brett.

KYPack
07-26-2006, 05:49 PM
she has a poopy colored eye

Nutz,

I see a guy standing in front of her in a suit and tie, in the reflection in her eye.

Maybe you should start a poll

SkinBasket
07-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Who wants to get hit with the magic stick?

http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/harry_potter/images/malfoy.jpg

hoosier
07-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Gather all of 'em together. Get 'em all ridiculously drunk (espec. mom) if they don't drink, make 'em drink, pour a fifth of Schnapps down their throats. (make sure you are hammered, too.) When they are all weaving pretty good, gather them around a fire (fire means truth, ya know). A fire pit in the driveway around 2AM sounds about right.

6 years from now, you will have a classic story to tell about the kid, and it happened before he/she was even born!

Summary: A heartwarming story of how a mother pickled her baby.

Mazzin
07-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Im BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Well damnit A.J. Married her, so much for me gettin him.

Guys i really missed you fuckers!!!! It feels so good to be back!

And no i dont wanna get my damned baby drunk, but im not pregnant so f-that, a little pot tonight, so if im weird its all cool :cool:

Harlan Huckleby
07-26-2006, 11:21 PM
welcome back. you haven't missed too much. everybody seems to be yelling at tank. ziggy killed a monkey by feeding it pork. what else.... Mad had some troubles with the website, then he said he was gonna break my starfish, which sounds a lot like buggary to me.

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 11:29 PM

And no i dont wanna get my damned baby drunk, but im not pregnant so f-that, a little pot tonight, so if im weird its all cool :cool:

You've got to STOP disappearing like that.

We have a new posse here now - headed up by Tank . . . and well he was saddling up . . . gonna head on out to find ya Mazzin.

We'll rein him in.

woodbuck27
07-26-2006, 11:32 PM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9758/mcds1yr.gif

Dam ! I think that was a Black Forest cake.

KYPack
07-27-2006, 09:04 AM

Wow, Pickled babies were unpopular?

The Forum has mellowed over the years. (She isn't pregnant, so the "campifre scenario" was a joke, den dere ey?)

HH's report is about right.

You were named in a list of Tank's "friends" (So was Harlan), so ya got that goin' for ya.

Welcome back, now I'll vote in your poll.