PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mazzin
07-01-2006, 12:56 AM
We have been dating a while, and had this scare before but I just have a bad feeling about this. Also I'm ANTI abortion so, it is what it is.

So what should I do.

I think I will wait and pee on some sticks. ha

Harlan Huckleby
07-01-2006, 01:03 AM
you sneak. you added another option after I voted.

Everything will be fine. OBVIOUSLY you don't tell anybody anything 'till you know for sure.

a girlfriend once told me she thought she was pregnant. My reaction was, "Great, we'll just get married." Oddly, that upset her, I think she must have wanted me to more sensibly suggest that she get an abortion. Turns out she wasn't pregnant. She dumped me shortly thereafter, apparently the glance into the abyss of a lifetime with Harlan shook her up. In retrospect, she was a real bitch, but the sex was great.

RashanGary
07-01-2006, 01:48 AM
congrats mazzin.

RashanGary
07-01-2006, 01:48 AM
You're a little young, but you can make it work.

Mazzin
07-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Well i haven't been feeling good, and my period (know guys hate that) is about a week and half late....the signs are there.

Will find out tommorrow. YIKES :shock:

Either way I will be happy. But than again I may just be pshycing myself out, and making it worse than it really is....i dunno.

the_idle_threat
07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
I hope you can relax a bit, because worrying never accomplishes anything, but I guess that's easy to say from my POV.

Whether you tell your BF, your parents, or both depends entirely upon your relationships with both. If you think they may react in an unhelpful manner, then they don't need to know. If they will be supportive, then you can use the support if it is stressing you out.

MJZiggy
07-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Why wait til tomorrow? If you're that late, the pee stick result will be glaringly obvious right now. Just in case, don't drink anything and while you're at the drug store getting the test, pick up some folic acid tablets and take a dose.

Bretsky
07-01-2006, 08:03 AM
Well i haven't been feeling good, and my period (know guys hate that) is about a week and half late....the signs are there.

Either way I will be happy. But than again I may just be pshycing myself out, and making it worse than it really is....i dunno.

Good Luck M

Mazzin
07-01-2006, 05:04 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Negative, and the kicker i started today, it was like an answer from heaven
Didn't tell no one other than my Pack Rat Fam

the_idle_threat
07-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Glad to hear it, Mazz. Children are a blessing, but timing is everything.

woodbuck27
07-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Seems to me you are relieved Mazzin and that is what is most important. I'm happy for you that your not pregnant.

If you had of gotten pregnant I would have advised support from those that really care, and if you wanted the baby (again as it seems you would have)it may have been best to wait before making the BIG step of marriage.

Your a strong young woman, and consideration of a marriage, as the answer to an unplanned pregnancy, is not the best or most prudent answer.

My advice is use a safe and reliable form of birth control. Take full control of that potential problem or concern for your future. You don't need to worry Mazzin - take control.

Mazzin
07-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks ideal your a great person.

Mazzin
07-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Thank you to woodbuck.

woodbuck27
07-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Thank you to woodbuck.

:D for YOU Mazzin.

the_idle_threat
07-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks ideal your a great person.
You're welcome, Mazz! :mrgreen:

I hope you follow woodbuck's advice---it is very good.

Packers4Ever
07-03-2006, 04:42 PM

Sort of sounds like it's the real thing, Mazzin, and you don't want

or need to hear what you could have done, so I'll just say

Good Luck, hon and keep us posted. Everything will turn out fine...

Jude

Packers4Ever
07-03-2006, 04:49 PM
[quote=Mazzin]Well i haven't been feeling good, and my period (know guys hate that) is about a week and half late....the signs are there.

Sort of sounds like it's the real thing, Mazzin, and you don't want

or need to hear what you could have done, so I'll just say

Good Luck, hon and keep us posted. Everything will turn out fine...

Jude[/quot

Whoops! Looks like I wasn't watching the post dates, sorry!
Back to normal and no more wondering and worrying. Sounds
to me like everyone here was backing you, Mazzin, they're great people!
Jude

Mazzin
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
No lie this is the best site ANYWHERE online, case closed.

Mr. T
07-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Glad to here things worked out for you Mazzin. I've had these scares with my girlfriends before - not fun. No kids yet though, and no abortions either!

red
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
gotta be more carefull mazz

wrap it up!!!!!!!!!!

lifes path can change at any instant

SorrowofMaybelle
07-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else...

Everytime I hear that song, I think of my high school sweetheart.:smile:

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2006, 11:22 PM
http://www.technologyorgasm.com/rup/used-condom2.jpg

This is what a used condom looks like. Get it? Good.

Hell you can even re-use them, but maybe thats what got you in this pickle to begin with.

If this is your second scare, you better wisen the fuck up, or get ready to become a mama.

No Mo Moss
07-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Time for the pill. I have had a couple friends have kids when they were your age and not a single one of them is still together. The kids really suffer. Get on that pill honey, it will make your life a lot more worry free. Plus condoms suck, break etc...

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 01:04 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Negative, and the kicker i started today, it was like an answer from heaven
Didn't tell no one other than my Pack Rat Fam

Just wanted to offer my congrats that things turned out the way you were hoping. Happy 4th.

B

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 01:04 AM
I first did it when I was 17. I was a virgin and she was a virgin. My parents are liberals and her are liberals. So we didnt give a fuck about consequences and we did it the natural way; no pills, no condom. It was only about 3 minutes long but it was good nonetheless.

But then the aftermath started to get into my head. What if she was pregnant and that child is the ONE who's going to save the world? I decided that abortion is an option but unlikely, even if I am a liberal. What if she was pregnant and I have to take responsibility for raising that child? Life would suck since was only 17 then.

For the next 2 weeks after we did it, I lived in apprehension. She took many a tests during that time. All were negative. I was relieved, in the end.

I have been using condoms since.:cool:

woodbuck27
07-05-2006, 03:42 AM
I first did it when I was 17. I was a virgin and she was a virgin. My parents are liberals and her are liberals. So we didnt give a fuck about consequences and we did it the natural way; no pills, no condom. It was only about 3 minutes long but it was good nonetheless.

But then the aftermath started to get into my head. What if she was pregnant and that child is the ONE who's going to save the world? I decided that abortion is an option but unlikely, even if I am a liberal. What if she was pregnant and I have to take responsibility for raising that child? Life would suck since was only 17 then.

For the next 2 weeks after we did it, I lived in apprehension. She took many a tests during that time. All were negative. I was relieved, in the end.

I have been using condoms since.:cool:

There you have it PACKERRATS. The many faces of APB.

You've just witnessed Tank as . . . 'the Sage'.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Jesus Fuck, this thread is still going?

Yeah! You're not pregnant even though you're too fucking dumb to use protection! Let's celebrate idiocy! Tank will jump out the cake! Whoopie. Way to go!

Sorry if I can't quite summon up the energy to jump on the "Congratulations for not suffering the consequences of being a complete and total moron" bandwagon. I'm also sorry that so many people here feel the need to congratulate and applaude your not getting pregnant. Maybe next we can give you a medal for not sticking yourself in the eye with a fork.

This whole thread makes me sick, and it's not the fact you may have been a teen (orwhateverthefrockyouare) mother. It's sickening that you seem to crave the attention of a messege board by expressing your "concerns" here instead of to... say... the fucking would-be father.

This whole thing reeks of one of Tank's "social experiments" and has played out just as poorly. Just my stupid effen opinion, but if this is real, then god help america because the children are our future and despite all the human growth and sex ed classes, they don't seem to be getting any brighter.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 09:56 AM
skin,

why are you sickened? if you don't want to hear somebody bare their soul on Oprah, change channel. Same deal here. You not only sat through the whole show, you ended up jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

I think skinbasket needs a hug. Get over here, little fellar.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 10:07 AM
skin,

why are you sickened?

I told you why I was sickened you illiterate MFer!

if you don't want to hear somebody bare their soul on Oprah, change channel. Same deal here. You not only sat through the whole show, you ended up jumping up and down and yelling at the TV.

I think skinbasket needs a hug. Get over here, little fellar.

Try it and I'll kick you in your virtual balls. The whole point is that someone barfing their tenniedrama all over this place isn't "baring their soul." It's attention whoring of the highest degree. Just because my thoughts on the subject don't fall in line with the rest of you furry bastards, you think I shouldn't speak at all?

Just like you, you little commie snob. You're all for every voice being heard as long as it agrees with you. Every dissenting voice is oppression. Now go lick Mazz's ass some more because "she's" probably some hairy 40 year old Italian dood pretending to be a distressed teenage girl to satify some deep seated depression brought on by the mocking he received at the hands of 14 year old classmates in junior high. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as Murphy would say if he weren't off humping his family somewhere where apparently they don't have newfangled devices like the internet.

Pack0514
07-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Now this is some funny shit!

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 10:20 AM
not trying to silence your opinion.

I am surprised that anybody cares so much about the "attention whoring." I get your explanation, logically. The thread is odd, but your passion is just as unexpected.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 10:31 AM
not trying to silence your opinion.

I am surprised that anybody cares so much about the "attention whoring." I get your explanation, logically. The thread is odd, but your passion is just as unexpected.

Unfortunately the "passion" is wholely manufactured.

Am I annoyed by this crud? Yes.

Am I in a poor mood this morning? It looks like it.

Do I care about this crud? In the sense that I "care" about any of the stupid shit we talk about here.

I just like to unleash some gibber jabber on you every now and again, HH. Don't take it to heart. Did you see Discovery Channel's running a show they claim is free from politics (thought they never claimed free from crazy lefty brutal tree-sex greenie "make-up-the-numbers-as-we-go" scientific bias) called "Global Warming: What you need to know" this week? Judging from the title, it should be right up you fluffers' alley.

And yes, by alley, I do mean anus.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 10:33 AM
i think your tirades are hilarious, and I'm not offended at all.

and yes, I do have designs on Mazzin.

Deputy Nutz
07-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I agree with Skin, but I guess that isn't to hard to figure out.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 01:57 PM
I agree with Skin, but I guess that isn't to hard to figure out.

Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks Harlan's a fluffer.

Deputy Nutz
07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I thought Tex was nicknamed fluffer? Harlam just can't be another Fluffer. We will have to come up with a new name for Harlam.

Come on, Abortions aren't that bad. At least when you make a "mistake" deal with it properly. The less god damn people on this planet the better.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Nutz, you've been among those spinning theories about the scary person known as Mazzin, at least Skinbucket had the nads to say it in publicly. I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

my love poem for Mazzin

Oh Mazzin's grace, how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me.
A chick I sought, a hairy dago I found
A lovely person is all I see

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 06:34 PM
my love poem for Mazzin

Oh Mazzin's grace, how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me.
A chick I sought, a hairy dago I found
A lovely person is all I see

Huckleby, your really do need get back with ex wilfe. do you realize that Mazzin is 4 times less your age?

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 06:36 PM
She's a 40-year-old hairy Italian male. But I love her just the same.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Nutz, I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

BIZOW!

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
BIZOW!

What the hell is that??

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:11 PM
BIZOW!

What the hell is that??

Bizow is Bizow.

Bizow, it's like whoa.

In the words of Black Rob:

When u see something ill know what I mean, that shit is whoa
Anything ill u see is whoa
Nigga have a big 6 at the club that's whoa
Especially if he got the fully equip kit on it's whoa
U know what I mean, like yo...

I had this bad bitch Uptown, she was whoa!
Had me fucked up in the head I mean whoa!
Bought this bitch diamonds and perils, I mean whoa!
Should've seen them shits shinning on her wrist, whoa!
Now money ain't a problem, see my doe is like whoa!
Pulled out my bankroll on y'all niggas like whoa!
Floss da blue shrimp from two-tenth like whoa!
Faggot wanna be my blue prints, I'm like whoa!
Had to hit the brakes on ya niggas like whoa!
Niggas getting bagged on my block like whoa!
Coming home within a half-hour like whoa!
Frontin like they had the man power like whoa!
More or less, more or so...

Some other examp0les from Black Rob:

Hundred miles an hour, swithing lanes like whoa!
Plus I'm getting brain from this chick like whoa!
Nigga near lick her asshole like whoa!
See him floss bitches and bitches like whoa!
'99 Jag benz coup like whoa!
Keep them g's nines on ya blocks like whoa!
When they threw ya window bitch like whoa!
Love to see me do this shit like whoa!
Niggas put me through this shit like whoa!
So I'm a go toe to toe, blow for blow like whoa!

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Skin,
Are you currently going through PMS ? Gosh I'd think I read a rant from my wife on her worst day after going through that.

Maybe Mazzin learned a good lesson from this so there is reason to say cheers.

Cheers,
B

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 07:26 PM
I thought it was mentioned way back when that this wasn't the first scare? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I thought it was mentioned way back when that this wasn't the first scare? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you are wrong; but tell me if I'm wrong

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 07:36 PM
We have been dating a while, and had this scare before but I just have a bad feeling about this. Also I'm ANTI abortion so, it is what it is.

So what should I do.

I think I will wait and pee on some sticks. ha

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Skin,
Are you currently going through PMS ? Gosh I'd think I read a rant from my wife on her worst day after going through that.

Maybe Mazzin learned a good lesson from this so there is reason to say cheers.

Cheers,
B

Maybe I'm just not going to another pussy who congratulates someone for not fucking up their own, and possibly an unborn child's, life by being a fucktard.

Seriously. Hey! I didn't punch my kid today guys! He was crying and shit, but I didn't even so much as kick him!

You gonna congratulate me too? Maybe give me a fucking cookie? If (big if) this person is a real person, they are obviously willfully ignorant and borderline retarded.

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/canfield/family/1999/hayseed.gif
"Oops, I may'n'be pregnan' gain. Oh, is dat what happens when you hump widout a jimmy? Jee, I didn' know dat. May'n'be I should be goin on da interweb gain and tell ev'ryone! Yehaw! I know day be understandin'! Dey may'n'be even tell me how good I been for bein' stupid. Stupid is as stupid does aften all!"

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey Zig, did the Black Rob quotes help?

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Welp for starts Foreskin, Yes I told everyone on here because its the ROMPER room if you don't want to hear about peoples personal shit, keep right the fuck on flipping to another god-damned page.

Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!

Also we use a condom dip-shit...Maybe if you thought about it my boyfriend didn't have any magnums available, so therefore chose to ride with his roomates lifestyles, HENCE to small JACKASS, resulting in the fucking thing broken. But you were one of those fucked up kids NO ONE liked in highschool, and you would never have to worry about a condom breaking, and i think that is why you are so sad about the situation. Due to the simple fact that you never get none unless you pay for it, you fucking heartless fuck up of a person.

Go jack off!

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Let me take a guess you little bastard you want me to pose something SEXUAL because as i said before you can't get none so you want something to jack off you fuck up.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Welp for starts Foreskin, Yes I told everyone on here because its the ROMPER room if you don't want to hear about peoples personal shit, keep right the fuck on flipping to another god-damned page.

Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!

Also we use a condom dip-shit...Maybe if you thought about it my boyfriend didn't have any magnums available, so therefore chose to ride with his roomates lifestyles, HENCE to small JACKASS, resulting in the fucking thing broken. But you were one of those fucked up kids NO ONE liked in highschool, and you would never have to worry about a condom breaking, and i think that is why you are so sad about the situation. Due to the simple fact that you never get none unless you pay for it, you fucking heartless fuck up of a person.

Go jack off!

Ah, it speaks. And about as eloquently as expected.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Everyone one else sorry about the rage, and cursing its not like me but its just the simple fact, i haven't done ANYTHING to this A-Hole, and he is going to be a complete prick about something that is over with. He is the one wanting some fucking attention that his parents never gave his pathetic ass.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Hott damned you were just waiting for me to post something, therefore showing that you have NO LIFE! you were just sittin here waiting for me you fuckwad.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Let me take a guess you little bastard you want me to pose something SEXUAL because as i said before you can't get none so you want something to jack off you fuck up.

Actually I would rather you had your boyfriend pose getting a much-needed vasectamy so we wouldn't have to listen to this lame ass crap anymore.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:50 PM
For gods sake child, just go to another fucking post than shit.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Hott damned you were just waiting for me to post something, therefore showing that you have NO LIFE! you were just sittin here waiting for me you fuckwad.

http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/images/misc/Clapping.jpg

No really, keep it coming. This stuff is gold. Pure gold. Daytime emmy's look out!

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Look your not going to run me out. Love this place and all the people, other than 3.

one quick ? why is it that i can't ask someones opinion, I mean isn't that the reason we are all on this forum, to post and read others post. Or would people like you rather just stir shit, and draw attention.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 07:57 PM
one quick ? why is it that i can't ask someones opinion, I mean isn't that the reason we are all on this forum, to post and read others post. Or would people like you rather just stir shit, and draw attention.

Actually, I should be asking you the same question. You came on here "looking" for opinions, why can't I give mine? Because you don't like it? Because it isn't the same as everyone else's pre-canned response?

To answer your question: I have no problem with you looking for opinions. You just have to be better prepared to accept them is all - which obviously you aren't.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes but a mature, normal adult, would not call someone asking a ? a FUCKTARD or anything of that nature. And just rant and rant, oh shit, i think we have a thread for that let me look.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes but a mature, normal adult, would not call someone asking a ? a FUCKTARD or anything of that nature. And just rant and rant, oh shit, i think we have a thread for that let me look.

So now an 18 year old who can't figure out how common contraceptives work is handing out maturity badges? Spare me.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 08:11 PM
I choose not to take the pill, whats wrong with that, he uses protection, please elaborate.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I choose not to take the pill, whats wrong with that, he uses protection, please elaborate.

You've already done enough elaborating for all of us. I said what I had to say. If you can't get your mind around it, then maybe you should stop thinking before your head implodes.

Fosco33
07-05-2006, 08:21 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Rodney_king.jpg

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 08:26 PM
You've already done enough elaborating for all of us.

Who's "us"?

Skin, you made an ass of yourself with your self-righteous, misguided attack.

But I think you are about the funniest guy in the forum, and one of the smartest.

Lets be friends!

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Im over it, i just find it weird that you just want to run around and call people names, without ever having them say a word to you first, you could have said it was dumb eventhough you dont know what happened. Instead you just assume call me a fucktard.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 08:29 PM
oh ya? Fuck you, Mazzin.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 08:30 PM
sorrry, I got confused.

Mazzin
Haha i love it coming from him, because thats who he is, and thats the crazy off the wall type shit you expect from harlan. Love ya harlan, even though you don't think I'm.......well...... me.

SkinBasket
You've already done enough elaborating for all of us.

Who's "us"?

Skin, you made an ass of yourself with your self-righteous, misguided attack.

But I think you are about the funniest guy in the forum, and one of the smartest.

Lets be friends!

What was self righteous about it? It's my opinion you blue slut. I've clarified it as far as it can be clarified. I like you, but I'm not going to comprimise my opinions because they aren't popular with you pussies.

SkinBasket
07-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Im over it, i just find it weird that you just want to run around and call people names, without ever having them say a word to you first, you could have said it was dumb eventhough you dont know what happened. Instead you just assume call me a fucktard.

I called you names AFTER you had your say, toolshed. Just because bluedog sniffs your ass, don't expect everyone here to.

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but I thought that mentioning that condoms alone are not a particularly wonderful method of birth control might be prudent. For disease prevention, they're nice, but if you're trying to abstain completely from parenthood, try using one of the spermicidal creams jellies and other assorted goodies along with the condom and hopefully we can avoid this discussion in the future 'cause I'm sure you're daddy's reaction will make Skin look like a happy gossip session.

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 08:54 PM
I'd just like to say that some of the rants have provided me more entertainment than that old washed up show over at JS with Nuts and Murph. :wink:

I'd like to bring you guys into Syndication. But what would I call it.

The foxy Mazzin Skinbasket Circle ?

Cheers,
B

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Don't want to get in the middle of anything here, but I thought that mentioning that condoms alone are not a particularly wonderful method of birth control might be prudent. For disease prevention, they're nice, but if you're trying to abstain completely from parenthood, try using one of the spermicidal creams jellies and other assorted goodies along with the condom and hopefully we can avoid this discussion in the future 'cause I'm sure you're daddy's reaction will make Skin look like a happy gossip session.

I heard another form of effective birth control is getting married.....which caused a higher per night rate of abstinence :mrgreen:

Joemailman
07-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Bretsky,

I'm surprised you didn't suggest that Mazzin take up Grailism. Then she would have nothing to worry about, right? :wink:

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Bretsky,

I'm surprised you didn't suggest that Mazzin take up Grailism. Then she would have nothing to worry about, right? :wink:

WHAT A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION; after all, who the hell would want to mess around with a guy anyways. We're frickin ugly and look far worse when the clothes come off.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Bretsky,

WHAT A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION; after all, who the hell would want to mess around with a guy anyways. We're frickin ugly and look far worse when the clothes come off.Hahahahahah!

GBRulz
07-05-2006, 10:01 PM
So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ? :wink:

Deputy Nutz
07-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Nutz, you've been among those spinning theories about the scary person known as Mazzin, at least Skinbucket had the nads to say it in publicly. I got name for you and your judgemental ilk: pussies.

Harlan you really are a little bitch. I say certain things in the right places, and you think you can bring them up and try to beat me over the head with them. You're a piece of shit, for even bringing up that shit. You're an ass because you say, "don't talk bad about people, but can you speak up so I can at least hear?"

Harlan unlike you, I don't need a closed closet to express myself, especially my opinions of folks on a internet forum.

Here is an idea, and pay really fucking close attention, I don't fucking trust Mazzin, and not because I don't think she isn't who she says she is, but because she is niave, and doesn't have a clue with what she posts. I mean she critiques Skin for vaulting his opinions about her, when she started a thread completely about herself and her sex life. Come on, this isn't fucking myspace for shit sake. Maybe I haven't lived long enough in cyberworld, but I sure as shit learned my leason with Hacker fuckwad to know better than post pictures of myself, pictures of my truck, my home, and then tell people where I live all on sites that can be viewed by damn near anyone. I sure as shit wouldn't be doing it if I was an 18 year old girl.

There I said all I have to say about Mazzin, out in the open. Mazzin I am being straight with ya, and I hope my opinion of you matters very little in your life.

HarveyWallbangers
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Nutz and Skin, that's some good shit.

I'm still trying to determine whose alter ego Mazzin is. I'm leaning towards Tank. Since Harlan thinks Mazzin is legit, I know he/she is not.
:D

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 10:22 PM
So, B... when it comes to the "birds & the bees" talk for your girls, are you just going to tell them to practice grailism to be "safe" ? :wink:

na; First they should probably marry for money :wink:

GBRulz
07-05-2006, 10:24 PM

GOOD GIRLS !!!!! and make sure they marry in WI, so they are guaranteed to get half of that dude's fortune :wink:

GrnBay007
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM

GOOD GIRLS !!!!! and make sure they marry in WI, so they are guaranteed to get half of that dude's fortune :wink:

..........and if the marriage doesn't happen to work out.........make sure they get it in the divorce papers they get 1/2 the season tickets for Packer games!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :wink:

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 10:31 PM

..........and if the marriage doesn't happen to work out.........make sure they get it in the divorce papers they get 1/2 the season tickets for Packer games!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :wink:

My parents already have the season tix; I'm sending these two out to be gold diggers

GBRulz
07-05-2006, 10:34 PM
true B, but one can never have too many season tickets!!!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Yes Mazzin is ME 18 year old girl, and i have Hundreds of pictures and you hell if you dont fucking belive me tell me to do something SPECIFICALLY in a pic and I will take it and post it you fucking low life peace of shit!........

Folks, Mazzin is right and she is who she is. I've chatted with her a few times via AIM. She's a great gal who knows a whole damn lot about football. No need for anyone to be skeptic.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Everyone one else sorry about the rage, and cursing its not like me but its just the simple fact, i haven't done ANYTHING to this A-Hole, and he is going to be a complete prick about something that is over with. He is the one wanting some fucking attention that his parents never gave his pathetic ass.

Mazzin, forget about Skinbasket. Just skip over his stuff. If you don't read what he writes, it wont bother you. He and Idile the threat like to go after others, but once you learn to ignore them, youll be fine.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 11:48 PM
The ideal threat isn't bad.

But yes i have talked to Tanker on AIM, and I am who i say i am, and i wont "hack" the site....but i dont give a shit if my posts are correct.

Nutz i dont care if you like me or not your loud and beligerant when not really needed.

Mazzin
07-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Shit i have been at Jsonline for over a year and half, and now here, so its been a year and 7 or so months, and people STILL doubt whether im legit. you ( Doubters) are all like scared sheep.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Oh, so that's where she's getting all these good ideas? IMing Tank. I guess that answers a lot of questions. Actually, probably all of them.

Listen to Tank Mazzin, he's great at making attention seeking idiotic statements too, asking for opinions, then ignoring the ones he doesn't like while trying to justify himself with the few that agree. You seem to crave the same attention so you should follow his lead.

Don't forget, you're the one who asked for fucking opinions. Just because my opnion of you is as low, if not lower, as my opninion of tank doesn't make me the bad guy. But I guess if it makes you feel better to think that way, go ahead. Unlike you it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks of me. I don't come to this Packer forum asking people what to do with my teen pregnancy, and only a complete fucking moron would.

I know other people have tried warning you about posting so much of your personal info here, yet you persist, which is why some of us don't trust who and what you claim you are. You seem to be a master, however, of popping up every few months, getting in a fight with forum regulars, then playing the, "I'm just young, dumb, and full of cum" bit. It was how you started at JSO afterall. If that's your gig, so be it. Just don't expect all of us to trip over ourselves to celebrate your stupidity and send you comforting emoticons.

Mazzin
07-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Okay skinbasket.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 09:24 AM
The ideal threat isn't bad.

But yes i have talked to Tanker on AIM, and I am who i say i am, and i wont "hack" the site....but i dont give a shit if my posts are correct.

Nutz i dont care if you like me or not your loud and beligerant when not really needed.

My wife says the same thing.

Mazzin
07-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Yet still funny at the same time, I'm over all the drama ass bullshit, if people don't like me whatever. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 09:29 AM
I think this would have gotten better ratings, if you said that you were pregnant and you were thinking of having an abortion. Man, people would have come out of the wood work to give you advice on that topic.

Mazzin
07-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Ha Nutz are you trying to ask me if i would have an abortion now? (that im NOT pregnant?) Wtf you are really nutz.

And yea i know but i try to be as truthful as can be on here, and if i said i WAS pregnant and i wasn't that would be a fat ass lie ya kno.

MJZiggy
07-06-2006, 09:33 AM
But did you read my last post?

jack's smirking revenge
07-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Need to rename this shit to "Days of Our Packer Rats Lives"....

tyler

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Thanks Mazzin, the forum needed a kick in the ass. It was just getting too damn friendly around here.

I edited my post, so i don't know what you are talking about.

I actually believe that you had a scare. I will give you one last piece of advice, Condoms do work if used properly, no reason not to keep using them, as long as user error is cut tu the minimum, and also you should chart your schedule, and figure out when you are in baby making high alert and obstain from sex during that week or so. You know I do have a dating advice column around some where around here.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Another thing Mazzin, I ain't pissed at you, I am pissed off at that fucking piece of shit blue dog.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Another thing Mazzin, I ain't pissed at you, I am pissed off at that fucking piece of shit blue dog.

I'm pissed at you, you hairy balled slut.

MJZiggy
07-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Condoms do work if used properly, no reason not to keep using them, as long as user error is cut tu the minimum, and also you should chart your schedule, and figure out when you are in baby making high alert and obstain from sex during that week or so. You know I do have a dating advice column around some where around here.

Condoms do work alone to a degree. If I recall from my pre-parent days, their effectiveness rating when used consistently is 87% which means that you have a bit more than a 1 and 10 shot at getting pregnant in any given month that you use condoms alone. Once you add a spermicide along with the condom, you can pretty well stop worrying about it, though there are those who believe that abstinence (and a good vasectomy) are the only surefire ways to completely avoid preganancy. I would recommend getting yourself over to the nearest Planned Parenthood office (yes, they do much more than just abortions) where they will counsel you, go over all of your birth control options as there are a ton out there and help you figure out the best way for you, individually to avoid this situation again (they also give out free samples). Also, like I said before, should you ever have a scare like this again, pick up the folic acid tablets (folate) and start taking them if there's even a hint of maybe in there. The earlier in pregnancy you start taking it, the more effective it is at preventing neural tube defects. When you get much older and want to get pregnant, you should start taking it while you're trying to conceive. That's my speech. I hope you take this stuff to heart. Remember that raising a healthy child to age 18 costs $250,000. And then they go to college and start blowing your money like ungrateful losers.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 09:58 AM

I'm pissed at you, you hairy balled slut.

Drunk at 10:00 in the morning.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Condoms do work if used properly, no reason not to keep using them, as long as user error is cut tu the minimum, and also you should chart your schedule, and figure out when you are in baby making high alert and obstain from sex during that week or so. You know I do have a dating advice column around some where around here.

Condoms do work alone to a degree. If I recall from my pre-parent days, their effectiveness rating when used consistently is 87% which means that you have a bit more than a 1 and 10 shot at getting pregnant in any given month that you use condoms alone. Once you add a spermicide along with the condom, you can pretty well stop worrying about it, though there are those who believe that abstinence (and a good vasectomy) are the only surefire ways to completely avoid preganancy. I would recommend getting yourself over to the nearest Planned Parenthood office (yes, they do much more than just abortions) where they will counsel you, go over all of your birth control options as there are a ton out there and help you figure out the best way for you, individually to avoid this situation again (they also give out free samples). Also, like I said before, should you ever have a scare like this again, pick up the folic acid tablets (folate) and start taking them if there's even a hint of maybe in there. The earlier in pregnancy you start taking it, the more effective it is at preventing neural tube defects. When you get much older and want to get pregnant, you should start taking it while you're trying to conceive. That's my speech. I hope you take this stuff to heart. Remember that raising a healthy child to age 18 costs $250,000. And then they go to college and start blowing your money like ungrateful losers.

that and you should figure out if your boyfriend is sponge worthy.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I would be asleep by noon.

Givin Mazzin credit for livening up the board? WTF? Everyone here was licking her balls until I stood up and said, "Enough! Enough ball licking is enough!" This place would still be all love and tickles if I hadn't come off my Happy Birthday USA bender long enough to get my sight back and read what kind of pussy ass nonsense was going on round here.

Don't tell me these admin duties are making you just as soft as madtown.

This is what happens when you lock up my private places and don't give me the key so I can go play with myself. I get ornery and onerous.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:07 AM
there are those who believe that abstinence (and a good vasectomy) are the only surefire ways to completely avoid preganancy.

don't rely on the vasectomy alone. My wife is evidence the human body has amazing healing properties and can overcome such silly attempts at curbing the progress of the human race.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 10:08 AM
I would be asleep by noon.

Givin Mazzin credit for livening up the board? WTF? Everyone here was licking her balls until I stood up and said, "Enough! Enough ball licking is enough!" This place would still be all love and tickles if I hadn't come off my Happy Birthday USA bender long enough to get my sight back and read what kind of pussy ass nonsense was going on round here.

Don't tell me these admin duties are making you just as soft as madtown.

This is what happens when you lock up my private places and don't give me the key so I can go play with myself. I get ornery and onerous.

Well it is sort of a Chicken or the Egg situation. You couldn't have exploded on this thread if there was no thread to begin with. Think about that. Then again you probably would have found another outlet to unleash your anger. So now I am at a crossroads, shit.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll explode anywhere I want to exlpode meester. That and it wasn't so much of an explosion as every seems to be making it out to be. It's not like I went all Title Town Todd on anyone. I prefer focused drunken ferver over explosion.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Crosshatch or sumi-e? I'm working with a purple template and black overlay.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:15 AM
512 MB RAM just doesn't cut it in today's world. Who wants to wait 4 minutes for a crosshatch filter? This is bullshit.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Crosshatch or sumi-e? I'm working with a purple template and black overlay.

Um....What? Oh I see, you must go with the crosshatch.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 10:18 AM
This thread may have to be moved when the lockbox comes off the new house.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't think so, not graphic enough. Of course you can change that if you want.

Harlan Huckleby
07-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Tank makes his daily blog in the Romper Room.
Mazzin wants to talk about a pregnancy scare.
Nutz has a dating advice column.

What's wrong with any of this stuff? Some people find it entertaining, others tune out. No need to make personal attacks just because somebody's style isn't your cup of tea. Ya, freedom of speech, well then it's freedom of speech for others to tell you you're being a self-rightous turd. And if you're gonna criticize, it matters how opinions are expressed. Going on a damnation tirade turns this place into the Jim Rome show.

jack's smirking revenge
07-06-2006, 10:39 AM
On a neato note, Nutz and HH, your post counts are almost identical. Props to you two!

Now get a life.

tyler

Harlan Huckleby
07-06-2006, 10:40 AM
well, my penis is bigger. not that that's saying a whole lot.

MadtownPacker
07-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Is Mazzin really the girl in the picture? Who knows and who cares, she is cool whenever she post here and she made this thread in the right room.

Honestly, how many of you nasty crackas have yanked it to the pic?

Harlan Huckleby
07-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I did. so what? I yanked it to your boot pic too.

jack's smirking revenge
07-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I did, but it got caught in her braces. :D

tyler

MadtownPacker
07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Hahahahaha!!

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 11:03 AM
well, my penis is bigger. not that that's saying a whole lot.

I only showed you the tip.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Tank makes his daily blog in the Romper Room.
Mazzin wants to talk about a pregnancy scare.
Nutz has a dating advice column.

What's wrong with any of this stuff? Some people find it entertaining, others tune out. No need to make personal attacks just because somebody's style isn't your cup of tea. Ya, freedom of speech, well then it's freedom of speech for others to tell you you're being a self-rightous turd. And if you're gonna criticize, it matters how opinions are expressed. Going on a damnation tirade turns this place into the Jim Rome show.

Is this directed at me you homo?

Harlan Huckleby
07-06-2006, 11:30 AM
it is a proclamation for all to study, admire, and live by.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 11:36 AM
eat shit

the_idle_threat
07-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Mazzin, forget about Skinbasket. Just skip over his stuff. If you don't read what he writes, it wont bother you. He and Idile the threat like to go after others, but once you learn to ignore them, youll be fine.

Awww Tank, you don't take my bullshit personally do you? It's just for entertainment purposes! :wink:

jack's smirking revenge
07-06-2006, 12:00 PM
eat shit

Got a good recipie? I've been looking for one. Price of gas has me looking at alternative fuels.

tyler

Pack0514
07-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Ah this shit is hilarious..... For the record, Fuck You Nutz, Fuck You HH, Fuck you Skin, ..... Fuck everyone!

Are we feelin' the love yet? This is some funny shit..... it gets me through the day.

the_idle_threat
07-06-2006, 01:14 PM
[Tiny Tim]
Go fuck yourselves, everyone!!!
[/Tiny Tim]

BallHawk
07-06-2006, 01:16 PM
The Romper Room make this forum 1,000 times better. This has surpassed Tank's blog as the most entertaining thread in the Romper Room.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 02:24 PM
eat shit

I second that emotion.

Mazzin
07-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Got some pics from the beach today bitches, will post them if i can figure out how to shrink them and than attach them, some help would be great, and i got one expecially for damned foreskin.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Got some pics from the beach today bitches, will post them if i can figure out how to shrink them and than attach them, some help would be great, and i got one expecially for damned foreskin.

Thanks for the heads up. Now Harlan can run to Walgreens and get his extra special cocca butter lotion for the nights events.

Joemailman
07-06-2006, 07:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Now Harlan can run to Walgreens and get his extra special cocca butter lotion for the nights events.

How do you know that Harlan uses cocoa butter lotion? :lol:

Mr. T
07-06-2006, 07:19 PM

You can try going to download.com and get a program called FxFoto. That will allow you to resize the pictures (you have to change the pixel size when you save them). Then go to photobucket.com or imageshack.us and get yourself an account.

That's why I do with pictures I post on the 'net.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 07:25 PM

Wow. I can't wait. Really. Excitement blurs my vision. Anticipation quickens my pulse. My stomach lurches, clenching tight.

Wait. That was just gas.

I thought you were "over" your baby drama freakshow.

Partial
07-06-2006, 08:47 PM
I just wanna see some titties.

red
07-06-2006, 09:36 PM
I just wanna see some titties.

i think i've missed something. but you guys definately have my attention now

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 05:58 AM
You haven't missed anything yet, but here's a preview...

http://www.forumspile.com/Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

Zool
07-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Click (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/32161?issue=4227&special=1999)

the_idle_threat
07-07-2006, 07:36 AM
"An' yo' mama, too." LOL

Anti-Polar Bear
07-07-2006, 08:26 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/194348/0_14_katamari1.jpg

Foreskin: I am a loser who reads everything!!! Nobody gives a fuck about my threads so I insult others for attention!!!

:cool:

Pack0514
07-07-2006, 08:42 AM
No offense APB, I usually laugh my ass off at most of Skins posts.

I will also say, I am curious as to how things are going with the pretty girl since getting back from Atlantic City.

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Foreskin: I am a loser who reads everything!!! Nobody gives a fuck about my threads so I insult others for attention!!!

A) SkinBasket refers to the scrotum, not the foreskin. Get your shit straight.

B) Yes, I, and amazingly enough, others READ the forum. It's kind of what it's here for. I know this may be a foreign concept to you since it would require digesting and understanding the views of others.

C) I insult others, namely you and mazzin, because I like to, not because I crave attention like you two do. Very clever to try to switch the attention whore label around. I'm sure a lot of people are impressed. And don't worry, I'm not insulting you, just the virtual you. I don't know the real you, and doubt I would care to.

D) You have now achieved the rank of Douchebag 1 Class with Honors for your efforts as of late. Also, we had to make room for Mazzin to assume the Role of Douchebag 1st Class. Good luck and Godspeed in your new role.

:cool:

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Skin,

Why don't you go to Nutz's Dating Advice Column, and start a jihad around Nutz's reminiscing about his anal sex experiences. Inappropriate! Attention whoring! Gross! Take it somewhere else!

Gather round, children, I'm going to tell you a little story about the 1970's, and about hippies, revolutionaries and other non-comformists. I used to spend a lot of time around such people, I agreed with some of their philosophies, but the way they behaved socially shocked me. Anti-establishment types were the most comformist group of people I have ever encountered! They had a required non-comformist uniform, and everyone was free in the prescribed way. Very intolerant of dissent.

Now, Nutz & Skin are whacky-whacky, wild and crazy guys.
Breakin' all the rules of polite society, sayin whatever funny stuff comes in their head. Great. But somebody else comes along, in this case Mazzin, who is whacky-whacky in a different way, and the wild-and-crazy boys get all uncomfortable. What's going on? That person is weird. Not weird like me, good weird, weird in a way different from me, bad weird.

Well, Nutz has settled down, but Skin, you seem to still be breaking a sweat.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 10:48 AM
God harlan you never cease to amaze me, you crazy ol' bastard, you!

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Skin,

Why don't you go to Nutz's Dating Advice Column, and start a jihad around Nutz's reminiscing about his anal sex experiences. Inappropriate! Attention whoring! Gross! Take it somewhere else!

Gather round, children, I'm going to tell you a little story about the 1970's, and about hippies, revolutionaries and other non-comformists. I used to spend a lot of time around such people, I agreed with some of their philosophies, but the way they behaved socially shocked me. Anti-establishment types were the most comformist group of people I have ever encountered! They had a required non-comformist uniform, and everyone was free in the prescribed way. Very intolerant of dissent.

Now, Nutz & Skin are whacky-whacky, wild and crazy guys.
Breakin' all the rules of polite society, sayin whatever funny stuff comes in their head. Great. But somebody else comes along, in this case Mazzin, who is whacky-whacky in a different way, and the wild-and-crazy boys get all uncomfortable. What's going on? That person is weird. Not weird like me, good weird, weird in a way different from me, bad weird.

Well, Nutz has settled down, but Skin, you seem to still be breaking a sweat.

HH, you have officially jerked yourself off the deep end haven't you? I'll try to address your slishslosh of thoughts.

First, I never said this thread was inappropriate. I mentioned having it moved (I can only assume this is what you're referring to) because I'm still partial to the locked area rather than the RR, and I like this thread. I don't have a problem with this thread, I have a problem with the type of person who would start a thread like this, and I think that's been reflected pretty fucking clearly.

The attention whoring claims stem from the fact that someone here loves posting pictures of themselves (READ: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!), posting a poll asking complete strangers what to do with her possible teen pregancy (READ: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'M A TEEN AND HAVE SEX!), and then wants to post more pictures of herself at the beach (READ: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'M A TEEN IN A BATHINGSUIT!)

That's a nice story and I couldn't agree more.

Finally, your justification for whateverthefuck your thought process was for the last paragraph must be shakey at best. My problem with mazzin isn't that she's "whacky-whacky." In fact I've detailed my problems with mazzin to great legnth in this thread, and I don't think I've mentioned "whacky-whacky" once. I've told her, and I've told you, what my honest opinion is. If you can't accept that some people here don't agree with you, or her, then by all means, continue making up reasons why you must be right, and I must be wrong.

--------------

Now that that's out of the way. Go fuck yourself.

If you want to play daddy dearest to some moron kid to satisfy some perverse internet fantasy, then leave me the fuck out of it. I don't remember you sticking up for Tank or Nick Collins when I've had issues with them before, so I can only wonder what your motivation here is.

She asked for opinions. I gave mine. I'm done justifying that opinion just because you and Tank want to be her internet guardians and treat her like you're going to get a date out of it.

HarveyWallbangers
07-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Skin?
:mrgreen:

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 11:10 AM
When's training camp start?

GoPackGo
07-07-2006, 11:19 AM
did i miss pics of mazzin at the beach? dammit

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Alright Skin, well the whole problem is that you didn't really state your opinion on the ?, you more or less just made it a personal attack on me for asking the damned ?. So therefore making you a low life, I mean what is wrong with the family life, the wife cheating on your loser ass?

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Also if I am indeed a "attention whore" then THANK YOU SIR! You have given me more attention then anyone, and by simply posting here giving me more attention. Since you think that is all i want is the attention you are just puttin fuel on the fire idiot.

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 11:38 AM
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/history/gifs/Pendleton_Sinking_Ship_sm.jpg

Pack0514
07-07-2006, 11:46 AM
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/history/gifs/Pendleton_Sinking_Ship_sm.jpg

LMAO :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-07-2006, 11:49 AM
did i miss pics of mazzin at the beach? dammit

I've seen it, but I wont post it. Mazzin will post it herself if she wants. All i will say is, she had a really cute Packer hat on.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Silence, just picture posting, let me try to get some "attention" jack ass!

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:54 AM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures5664.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures5664.jpg)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Click to enlarge!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures493-1.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures493-1.jpg)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Me and my Madre' again!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_MomandDaughter.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/MomandDaughter.jpg)

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 11:58 AM
The attention whoring claims stem from the fact that someone here loves posting pictures of themselves (READ: LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!), posting

So what?

Why do you use the name "Skinbasket" and "fruitcup" at JSO? Why do you choose icons that are disturbing? You obviously revel in being eccentric. You pushed the limits at JSO and Christland by posting gross pictures that got you attention (and got you banned.) You say all sorts of creative things in creative ways to entertain people, and are regularly disturbing.

Mazzin is also eccentric, in an entirely different way. Packer groups are not exactly swamped by 18-year-old girls who talk about their boyfriends and post pictures of themselves. She is unusual.

You are like the non-conformists of the 70's who demanded strict conformity. You are an eccentric pounding on another person for being eccentric in an incorrect way.

I don't remember you sticking up for Tank or Nick Collins when I've had issues with them before, so I can only wonder what your motivation here is.

Actually, I have defended both those guys against various vigilante groups, although not against you specifically. I haven't been as enthusiastic about defending them because, well, they can be annoying at times.
The Mazzin attack drew my ire because she is such a friendly and positive person. I mean, what the fuck? This is a friendly forum, lets be tolerant of each other.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:00 PM
My and my horse Ryleigh he is a 17 hand, throughbred, he is 3 years old, and me and him jump english. Like the jumping compitions.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures5692.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures5692.jpg)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Check out my sweet hat!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures5984.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures5984.jpg)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Me one night in my room before going to a party!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures5683.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures5683.jpg)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:02 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures5507.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures5507.jpg)

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Mazzin, I like you in the horse picture because your eyes aren't glowing with that satantic red.

That's one sexy horse you got there!

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Go pack go! Fuck-a-hata

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_AshleysPictures557.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/AshleysPictures557.jpg)

Anti-Polar Bear
Actually, I have defended both those guys against various vigilante groups, although not against you specifically.

Harlen once defended the infamous Voice of Reason in his infamous gay thread. That is how I came to know that Harlan is gay. All in all, Harlan is a pretty nice follow. :cool:

Mazzin, great pics. Keep them comming if you can, although i must say, your avatar pretty much tells everything. You are pretty. :cool:

Mazzin
Thats my baby boy.

Enough pics for now though, just figured i would pos them to get more attention, and to spite skinbaskets whining ass.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Harlan, you are correct in everything you just stated! Thank you again.

Tank, keep it up i dont give a shit if people think we are the same person, but DAMNED if you got THAT many pics of some other girl that we dont know about good job, even though we know that is me.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Tank, keep it up i dont give a shit if people think we are the same person, but DAMNED if you got THAT many pics of some other girl that we dont know about good job, even though we know that is me.

I dont even have a pic of myself on my computer. You are who you are. :smile:

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Tank, I'm thinkin you, me & Mazzin in a three way. You're a liberal, I know you are open-minded. We could throw Ted Thompson into the mix, but then Mazzin might start feelin left out.

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
You say all sorts of creative things in creative ways to entertain people, and are regularly disturbing.

Ok. Now we're getting somewhere. You're assuming I do what I do to entertain. Are you going to assume what everyone else's motivation for posting is too? It's just my opinion after all, but I feel your assumptions about why I post what I post are wrong. But then again, maybe you know me better than I know myself.

Mazzin is also eccentric, in an entirely different way. Packer groups are not exactly swamped by 18-year-old girls who talk about their boyfriends and post pictures of themselves. She is unusual.

Yes, she's a snowflake. I get it. I just think she's a bit yellow.

You are like the non-comformists of the 70's who demanded strict comformity. You are an eccentric pounding on another person for being eccentric in an incorrect way.

I have an issue with Mazzin on this thread. I've never had an issue with her "eccentric" behavior before. So there goes that "theory."

Actually, I have defended both those guys against various vigilante groups, although not against you specifically. I haven't been as enthusiastic about defending them because, well, they can be annoying at times.
The Mazzin attack drew my ire because she is such a friendly and positive person. I mean, what the fuck? This is a friendly forum, lets be tolerant of each other.

Yeah, I've noticed how friendly and positive she is. This is a friendly forum and I am tolerant. I've never told anyone to leave or shut up. I have no problem with anything Mazzin's called me, and I doubt Ive hurt her feelings. Shit, she's certainly got more balls than you. At least she says what she means.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Why be an asshole than? I mean you really dont think you could state your opinion without personal attacks, and being an asshole, PLENTY of other people did.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 02:18 PM
ahh he is silent.

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Why be an asshole than? I mean you really dont think you could state your opinion without personal attacks, and being an asshole, PLENTY of other people did.

I guess because those other people didn't hold the opinion that you were a fucktard. You see me as an asshole. I see you as an irresponsible nitwit who craves attention from strangers. That's where our difference of opinion lies. I'm fine with that.

More than that, I had a problem with some of the responses to your "question." Congratulating someone on escaping the consequences of their own selfish and idiotic actions is not something I shake my ass to.

You tell us you thank god you weren't pregant, yet you also say you "choose" not to take the pill, and obviously you are also choosing to have sex. I don't have any sympathy for someone who does that, then comes to, of all places, a sports messege board, and tells us all about it. And I obviously have even less patience for the people who offer congratulations and encouragement for such behavior.

Like I said before, come back next week and tell us about how you didn't stab yourself in the eye with a fork and Harlan will trip over his dick to offer his congratulations and tell you what a great person you are. Just don't expect everyone, especially me, to pin a badge on you just yet.

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
ahh he is silent.

Sorry, I don't have my cell phone set to inform me every time you post. Hope you didn't wither away waiting.

Little Whiskey
07-07-2006, 02:32 PM
ding......ding.....ding!!! round three

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
ding......ding.....ding!!! round three

You stay out of this you little teabagger!

It's hard enough being gangbanged by the three amigos without you chirping away from the peanut gallery! :wink:

Little Whiskey
07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
i just thought you needed help keeping this party going. :mrgreen:

beside with mazzin posting that horse pic, that is sure to bring murph in!! he's got fur-dar. :mrgreen:

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
You are just a sad individual, you mope in your own sorrows, and feel bad for yourself. The worst part is I bet the best part of your day is coming on here, and talking shit.

Tony Oday
07-07-2006, 03:21 PM
so did we get a verdict on the test?

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Yea they were negative than i started my . the next day, what a great situation. Fuck basket

Tony Oday
07-07-2006, 03:43 PM
whoa little lady was just wondering was going to say congrats either way. Take the edge off a little.

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 04:24 PM
No oday, i like your stuff, just read the thing we got going with basket i can't stand him!

SkinBasket
07-07-2006, 04:29 PM
You are just a sad individual, you mope in your own sorrows, and feel bad for yourself. The worst part is I bet the best part of your day is coming on here, and talking shit.

Well, you've done nothing but reinforce my opinion you sassy little retard. Well played. But then again, I forgot, you were over this days ago...

Homer Jay
07-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Four words I never thought I'd say, I agree with SkinBasket.

Although I would have probably laid off the name calling.

MJZiggy
07-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I think I would as well. I've been watching this argument for the last several pages and it occurs to me that although Mazzin has responded to about every one of Skinbasket's posts (as well as Harlan's and others), she did not make one peep about the discussion that Nutz and I had, apparently with each other about how to prevent this whole type of thing from happening in the future. Considering the attention that she gave to the advice of a multitude of us who have cautioned her on the dangers of posting pictures of yourself in chat rooms, I will expect the test to come back positive next time in which case she will have far less sympathy than she received this time. I can only hope that, for the sake of the kid, she takes care of herself until the inevitable happens so she will be healthy on conception. As to the pictures, let's all remember how Zarqawi died. Had something to do with him posting a vid of himself on the internet. Someone recognized some sand dune in the pic and the guy was kissing 500 lb. bombs. Personally, I'd find it creepy to have some horn dog I didn't know whacking off to my picture, but that's just me. I think I'm done now.

GoPackGo
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Personally, I'd find it creepy to have some horn dog I didn't know whacking off to my picture, but that's just me.

change of heart? :lol:

Little Whiskey
07-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Personally, I'd find it creepy to have some horn dog I didn't know whacking off to my picture, but that's just me.

is that harlan, joe, or bretsky?? :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
07-07-2006, 06:30 PM
No, LW, I was referring to the creep that's registered but has never posted and knew that Mazzin lived down south and was going to school and realized by seeing something he recognized in one of those pictures that he knows about where she is and has called around the stables looking for her horse and now that he has a picture of her truck complete with the Packer plate that all trucks in the deep south have, he knows he's seen that truck and he starts stalking her but she doesn't know it until he finds her and he will make her love him more than her immature boyfriend who doesn't deserve to have her. That's the horn dog I'm referring to. And any other of the guys who might whack off to a photo. (though B prefers the grail)

Mazzin
07-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Mjziggy, always liked you, and you seem hurt that i didn't have a response to you earlier....well you were telling me to take the pill, which i won't do...we will continue to use a condom, i mean that is safe. I mean i always thought we got along, and im not worried about no one on here "killing" me.

I mean people have a myspace with pictures, and their city, so i dont see why i couldn't put a picture on here.

Mjziggy, sorry if it bothered you that i didn't respond, im going to continue to use protection and i wasn't really asking for sympathy persay. If i got pregnant that is on me not you guys why would i want sympathy for that. The only reason i had a problem was all the name calling outta no where for NO reason its like what did i do to him???

Bretsky
07-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Mazzin,
I'm not one to give advice unless asked; however I do find it pretty disturbing that you would call the condom "safe" after you have had two scares already. I wouldn't consider a condom to be safe by itself.

Cheers,
B

MJZiggy
07-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Mjziggy, always liked you, and you seem hurt that i didn't have a response to you earlier....well you were telling me to take the pill, which i won't do...we will continue to use a condom, i mean that is safe. I mean i always thought we got along, and im not worried about no one on here "killing" me.

I mean people have a myspace with pictures, and their city, so i dont see why i couldn't put a picture on here.

Mjziggy, sorry if it bothered you that i didn't respond, im going to continue to use protection and i wasn't really asking for sympathy persay. If i got pregnant that is on me not you guys why would i want sympathy for that. The only reason i had a problem was all the name calling outta no where for NO reason its like what did i do to him???

Dammit, Mazzin, I am not hurt that you did not reply to my post. I am pissed that you obviously did not bother to read it. I NEVER implied that I wanted you to go on the pill. Not once. There are many methods of effective contraception out there, but condoms alone are not one of them. Read the back of the damned box. As I stated before, they are 87% effective. I read that back when I was your age (well a little older, but you'd better believe that when I started having sex, I read that box.) I knew what was on it was important so I bothered. It states right on the box that you should use it WITH ANOTHER FORM OF CONTRACEPTION preferably a spermicide. I further recommended that you visit your local Planned Parenthood office, because as their name implies, they are very good at keeping you UNpregnant until you're ready to be which you are so obviously not. They will not put you on the pill if you don't want to take it, but they will help you to figure out what form of birth control best suits your needs.

If you continue to use only a condom with an 87% effectiveness rate, the next scare might not be just a scare especially considering you've had more than one already. This is way too important for you to be taking such a blase attitude about it. You are not ready for parenthood.

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 08:11 PM
she did not make one peep about the discussion that Nutz and I had, apparently with each other about how to prevent this whole type of thing from happening in the future. Considering the attention that she gave to the advice of a multitude of us who have cautioned her on the dangers of posting pictures of yourself in chat rooms, I will expect the test to come back positive next time in which case she will have far less sympathy than she received this time.

Ziggy, you sure sound peeved to me.

I don't think posting pics is too dangerous. People see you walking down the street every day. I think the media scares have greatly exaggerated the dangers of the internet.

Harlan Huckleby
07-07-2006, 08:31 PM
You say all sorts of creative things in creative ways to entertain people, and are regularly disturbing.
Ok. Now we're getting somewhere. You're assuming I do what I do to entertain. Are you going to assume what everyone else's motivation for posting is too?

Since this is a public forum, I assume anybody who writes colorfuly wishes it to be appreciated by other people. Didn't give this much thought, I don't care about your motivations. But consider the comment withdrawn.

I have an issue with Mazzin on this thread. I've never had an issue with her "eccentric" behavior before. So there goes that "theory."

Well, you may not care to think it about in these terms. But complaining about somebody's eccentric behavior is exactly what you've been doing.

MJZiggy
07-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Ziggy, you sure sound peeved to me.

I don't think posting pics is too dangerous. People see you walking down the street every day. I think the media scares have greatly exaggerated the dangers of the internet.

Harlan, you've had your home address posted, if I recall right, with your phone number. Someone can't find that information seeing you walk down the street. An 18-year-old posting her pics gives people a visual on her to go with the information she posts. They've seen her truck. They've seen her horse and know his name and that he's very important to her. I'm just saying that not everyone in cyberworld is a nice guy.

And I'm not hurt and I'm not peeved. I'm pissed. Let's keep things in perspective, shall we? :wink:

Mazzin
07-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Sorry to piss you off. But either way what about if we start using the condoms that come with the sperm killer on them already....besides as a general rule he does pull out anyways even with a condom, that should make it 100 percent or damned close.

I think myspace should be more a worry than the friendly people here.

Skinbasket, he is an angry little fella, but he wouldn't hurt no one!

the_idle_threat
07-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Mazz,

I think most of us (skinbasket excepted) are most concerned because we are looking out for you. You don't seem to recognize the enormous consequences of an unplanned pregnancy at your young age.

I've said before that children are a blessing (although some people's children raise serious questions on that score, but I digress ... :razz:) but a child that you are unable to adequately provide for is no blessing at all. In so many cases, an unplanned pregnancy with the H.S. sweetheart leads to obligatory marriage, along with money problems, boatloads of resentment, and a bad life for the child. Divorce is oftentimes right around the corner.

Yes, I know, "It won't happen to ME." Well, it happens to people all the time, and they all learn the hard way that an ounce of prevention
could have saved them a ton of misery, resentment, and missed opportunity. Don't learn the hard way.

You are skating on the edge, and yet insist that your use of condoms is "safe" despite two admitted scares. This is not wise, and it's driving your well-meaning elders bonkers. For your sake, and for the sake of the child that could come of this if you are not careful, we want to see you do what's right, and take a more proactive approach to contraception. Planned Parenthood [Edit: OR your family doctor] can help you with just that very thing, and if you don't want to take the pill, there are other options. They are very discreet.

And don't mind skinbasket. He seems to think that berating you for your youthful naivete is a good approach, but he forgets he was young and naive once himself.

*Steps down from soapbox*

Bretsky
07-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Sorry to piss you off. But either way what about if we start using the condoms that come with the sperm killer on them already....besides as a general rule he does pull out anyways even with a condom, that should make it 100 percent or damned close.

I think myspace should be more a worry than the friendly people here.

Skinbasket, he is an angry little fella, but he wouldn't hurt no one!

I trust that pullout method about as much as I believed Jose Canseco when he denied using Steroids years ago. Don't even work that into the equation and you are discrediting yourself if you try to convince us condoms are near 100% because we all know they aren't.

MJZiggy
07-08-2006, 07:57 AM
I don't see what the big problem is here. Spermicides are very handily placed right next to the condoms. When you buy a package of one, you grab a package of the other. Spermicidal coated condoms are nice, but don't help you too much if the thing breaks. If you don't think it's worth the extra $$ or extra minute it takes to use it, wander over to the next aisle and check out the price of diapers and think of the extra minutes it will take using those instead. Trust me when I tell you, it takes more than a minute. Start pricing things. Diapers, pacifiers, medicines, clothes, medical care.

As Idle put so wonderfully, children are a blessing as long as you are ready for parenthood. I said before and will say again now. You are not. You have a multitude of people here telling you this, why won't you listen? If you can't handle spermicide use with a condom, then try it with a diaphragm, spend 10 minutes in that section of the store or go with my first suggestion and get your ass to a Planned Parenthood office where they will give you samples of things to try for free and give you discounts on the method you choose according to your ability to pay for them. If not planned parenthood, go to the clinic at your university. Keep that $250,000 in mind (and that is providing the baby is born healthy--no guarantees there either). This is way too important to blow off. No, pulling out and using a condom is not near 100%. It's a whole lot more fun to protect yourself properly and finish what you started.

Finish college, start a career, get situated, make sure this guy is the real deal (cut him off for a few weeks and you'll find out quickly what part of you he loves most) and then you can get a little lax in your birth control.

Until then, you MUST protect yourself.

Mazzin
07-08-2006, 08:39 AM
All joking aside, I have made a decision....will update you all monday!

SkinBasket
07-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Well, you may not care to think it about in these terms. But complaining about somebody's eccentric behavior is exactly what you've been doing.

Jesus Christo in a handbasket Harlan. Do you really believe what you're typing? I know you've read the rest of this fucking thread. Stupid behavior does not equal eccentric behavior. I have a problem with the former, not the latter.

And don't mind skinbasket. He seems to think that berating you for your youthful naivete is a good approach, but he forgets he was young and naive once himself.

Naivete isn't the word I would use. Willful disregard and ignorance are better suited to the circumstances. She says she's 18, not 13. We were all dumb and boneheaded at 18, but in this day and age, there's no excuse for not knowing how to keep oneself from getting pregnant at that age.

I was naive at that age but was smart enough to use condoms and the pill. How many sex ed classes had we sat through by the time we were 16? Enough to have seen those fantasic pictures of genital warts a few too many times, that's for sure.

I knew what the consequences were and took them seriously. She knows what the consequences are and uses them to create drama in her life.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 09:45 AM
They've seen her horse and know his name and that he's very important to her. I'm just saying that not everyone in cyberworld is a nice guy.

Mazzin,

I think Ziggy makes some excellent points. I think it would be wise for us to get together and talk about ways to protect yourself online. I sent you an email, hope to hear from you soon, looking forward to meeting you.

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Stupid behavior does not equal eccentric behavior. I have a problem with the former, not the latter.

Skin,

You've been jumping up and down complaining about the appropriateness of this thread, saying it was "sickening attention getting." Others see some of your own shinangigans in the same light.

It's just somebody being different.

Little Whiskey
07-08-2006, 10:36 AM
No, LW, I was referring to the creep that's registered but has never posted and knew that Mazzin lived down south and was going to school and realized by seeing something he recognized in one of those pictures that he knows about where she is and has called around the stables looking for her horse and now that he has a picture of her truck complete with the Packer plate that all trucks in the deep south have, he knows he's seen that truck and he starts stalking her but she doesn't know it until he finds her and he will make her love him more than her immature boyfriend who doesn't deserve to have her. That's the horn dog I'm referring to. And any other of the guys who might whack off to a photo. (though B prefers the grail)

I know zig, i was simply naming all the folks with DOG avatars!! thus HORN-DOG :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
07-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Here is another news bulletin for you all. Harlan loves to start shit, and then keep it going. He is the devils advocate of this forum, and probably only believes half the shit he types. Why do you think Mad gave him the title Dirty Rat? Because he simply jumps the other side to get a rise out of everyone.

Harlan = Drama Queen
He doesn't give a shit about Mazzin's prego scare, but believes he is now important because he is arguing her point and most importantly arguing with Skin because he wants to keep stirring the pot.

See how he is even trying to argue with Ziggy about her contribution to this thread. Ziggy is totally looking out for Mazzin's best interest, and what does Harlan do? He tries to nullify her points about protecting yourself on the internet and with prevention of pregnancy.

Just keep it going Harlan.

Deputy Nutz
07-08-2006, 10:25 PM
One other thing, Mazzin you don't happen to know any of us personally, and other than Skin's mention of his dog's issues with rectal bleeding, he has never posted personal info on this site, or his likes and dislikes. Basically you don't know shit about him other than his persona on this forum. It is idiotic and quite immature to make silly assumptions about him being a "loser" in real life, or having problems with his marriage. When you make stupid claims or insults about shit you know nothing about him or for that matter any of us, I have to side with Skin's take that you are a "fucktard". Be a little more creative, instead of making outlandish assumptions about a person's personal life.

Another question? Why do you keep posting the same pictures over and over again? I have seen all those pictures either on JSO or on here. What the fuck is the point in reposting them again and again?

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 10:56 PM
He tries to nullify her points about protecting yourself on the internet and with prevention of pregnancy.

I never took issue with Ziggy's points about birth control, in fact never expressed an opinion anywhere on birth control.

I did disagree with her opinion that posting a personal picture is dangerous. I think the risk of getting struck by lightening while golfing is greater.

I never argue a point I don't believe in, I doubt you could dig-up a single example of insincerity on my part. You may perceive that I argue to cause trouble because of the topics I choose to engage in. It doesn't interest me to argue a point that most people already generally agree on, the controversial issues are more fun.

cheers

Harlan Huckleby
07-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Why do you think Mad gave him the title Dirty Rat? Because he simply jumps the other side to get a rise out of everyone.

Really!? Before "Dirty Rat", I was "Rat Bastard." I thought it was joking around! Well, thanks for letting me know the truth. :sad: :sad: :sad:

the_idle_threat
07-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Call me a "fucktard" but I think we all know why Skin's dog has problems with rectal bleeding. :mrgreen:

SkinBasket
07-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Call me a "fucktard" but I think we all know why Skin's dog has problems with rectal bleeding. :mrgreen:

http://www.yosemite.org/naturenotes/images/Giardia.jpg
Unless giardia is now an STD, I don't think I am responsible this time...
They are kinda cute though.

SkinBasket
07-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Skin,

You've been jumping up and down complaining about the appropriateness of this thread, saying it was "sickening attention getting." Others see some of your own shinangigans in the same light.

I was going to call you an insincere craphole, but it looks like nutz already did that. You continue to rephrase what I'm saying in your own words, then argue against them - or I should say yourself, with my name slapped on. You are now so far from the original argument that I have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about anymore, and it sounds like you don't either.

If I wanted attention I would post pictures of my fat hairy body and ask everyone what I should do about the kink in my cock.

Between you, tank, and mazzin, there is so much pot and kettle action here that I'm thinking of hosting a tea party. We're going to need a lot of teabags though.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 09:37 AM

http://www.yosemite.org/naturenotes/images/Giardia.jpg
Unless giardia is now an STD, I don't think I am responsible this time...
They are kinda cute though.

Tony's cousins!!! Now he can call off the search!! Oh, they've been found!! :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Skin,

I was going to call you an insincere craphole, but it looks like nutz already did that. You continue to rephrase what I'm saying in your own words, then argue against them

OK, SkinBasket, here's one direct quote:

This whole thread makes me sick, and it's not the fact you may have been a teen (orwhateverthefrockyouare) mother. It's sickening that you seem to crave the attention of a messege board by expressing your "concerns" here

As far as me being insincere, if you and some other people think that I argue just to create drama, I doubt you'll change your minds. For others who aren't so sure, the truth is I just like to argue. I pick topics that I care about (in this case a person was attacked unfairly by Skin & Nutz; or where Jason Wilde was doing his job reporting on Al Harris, and Nutz and others crucified the messenger; I generally defend individuals against rising pig-headed mobs.)

And the other thing about my argument style is I stay away from personal attacks, for me debate is all in good fun.

As far as this thread, the only opinion I expressed about Mazzin's situation was in my first post, I said everything was gonna work out OK. This was not just a throw-away line, it's really how I felt about the situation.

I think the advice that Ziggy and the_idle_threat gave about preventing pregnancy was sound. But I disagree with Ziggy's statement (and the condescending tone of all her advice, BTW) that "You are not ready to be a mother." This may be an unpopular viewpoint, but I sense Mazzin could be a fine mother, right now! I am glad the pregnancy test was negative. But she's not 15. And she strikes me as mature for her age. Not an ideal time to have a kid, but if the test had turned out the other way, I don't view it as a tragedy. So shoot me!

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Harlan, she's not 15, she's 18. At 18 the most she could be is an upcoming sophomore in college. She is not married to this boyfriend and whether he sticks around once he gets the news of impending parenthood is not a given. When annoyed on a message board, she goes on the attack. How is she going to handle the finances of a baby, the emotional stress it puts on your relationship when it's unplanned, the resentment he's sure to dump on her for strapping him with this kid, and a very demanding baby. Babies do not tend to care if you're having a bad day. Hubby traveled for a while while we had a baby in the house. I was married, far older and more mature than Mazzin is now, financially able to take care of everything and that baby was well-planned. It was still a struggle getting through every day alone with that kid. My family is the light of my life, but having my hubby there every day would have been a godsend at that time. You can argue til you're blue as your avatar and you will not convince me that Mazzin is in any way, shape or form ready for parenthood. Hell, right now the $12,000 birth which does not include an epidural which runs $800 per hour plus the anesthesiologists bill would put her right under the table.

GrnBay007
07-09-2006, 10:11 AM
And she strikes me as mature for her age.

You're not serious?? I suppose our definitions of mature could be different but c'mon. What "mature" person asks 400 complete strangers on a sports forum for advise on a possible pregnancy issue?? Have a little self respect.

Noodle
07-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Blue Dog, I commonly find myself agreeing with you, which has caused me profound worry in the past.

But on one point, in this long, tortured, but intereseting thread, you are wrong: Ms. Mazzin is not ready to be a Mommy. Not fair to her (she has a lot of growing up to do), not fair to the father (he has a lot of growing up to do, even if his tool needs a magnum), not fair to the grandparents (they have their lives to live, but they will end up being de facto parents so Mazzin can continue her schooling), and, most importantly, not fair to the lil feller.

I know, there's no guarantee that waiting will make you a better parent. There's no guarantee that Mazzin wouldn't be an A-mazzin Mommy right now. Rather, it's a percentages game. Odds are, if you wait to get a little more settled and to establish a stable relationship with your mate, you increase the chances that the whole parent thing will work out.

Sure, it wouldn't be a tragedy -- that's reserved for victims of Katrina or cancer or such. But it'd be a cryin' shame.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 10:22 AM
And if I took a "condescending tone" it was because she was so busy fighting with Skinbasket that she completely ignored posts that were intended to help her situation. What was I supposed to say to get her attention when the word 'fucktard' seems so much more important than 'pregnancy prevention' and three separate people telling her not to use a condom alone.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Ziggy and Noodle:

I know this sounds like double-talk, but I don't directly disagree with what you said. Your specific points make sense.

But in my personal experience, I've known women who have had babies when they were 18, 19, 20 and raised really great families. In the cases I'm thinking of, the husbands were shits who split quickly. And the women had good lives, went to college. They both wish they had MORE kids!

People can be ok despite difficult circumstances.

Also, I don't see Mazzin as reckless in her behavior in the forum, I see confidence. Just a different take. She is no more of a hot-head than most of the 40-year-olds here.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:25 AM
And if I took a "condescending tone" it was because she was so busy fighting with Skinbasket that she completely ignored posts that were intended to help her situation.

The advise you gave was really good, and I know you are frustrated and just trying to help.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
What "mature" person asks 400 complete strangers on a sports forum for advise on a possible pregnancy issue??

I find it a little eccentric. But not imature. I see confidence in herself, being able to take such a risk. And what is the harm? Frankly, it has been a very enlightening discussion for all. I'm sure she got very useful advise, despite some bad feelings spread by a few.

Bretsky
07-09-2006, 10:35 AM
First off, I agree with everything MJ has said up to this point.

Secondly, I agree Harlan likes to argue and play devils advocate. But to argue she is ready is unsupported crap.

Third, we don't know for sure whether Mazzin is ready, but every ounce of common sense would dictate that she probably is not.

She was elated when the bullet was once again dodged and she still seemed to have a bit of the attitude that she doesn't need to modify her actions to avoid this happening again. Maybe that will change with some considerations in here and with time.

Since she was happier the day wasn't now, she didn't really want it to happen and that alone tells me she's not ready.

She's 18 and not married (and if you try to argue that single moms do fine I'll say no shit, but there aren't many mentally ready at 18) and that alone tells me the time is not right.

B

Mazzin
07-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Correct, Sophmore in college. You saying that I went on an attack....have you not read the whole time, I was personally attacked by skinbasket, and than I retaliate so therefore I'm in the wrong. WTF?

I doubt I'm mature enough right now, all I care about now is School, Working, Family and Packers...not particularly in that order.

If I were to have gotten pregnant I would have loved the kid with all my heart and done my damndest to make sure he/she has one of the best lives she could under these conditions.

The last thing was me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while, and we have talked about it, he strongly belives that if he were to get me pregnant we would maintain the same relationship that we currently have, BUT we would probably grow closer with the great gift from god. Also my boyfriend has a pretty good job for his age, he is a warehouse manager of a big carpet store where I live. He makes around 1600-2100 every two weeks...maybe more if he sells stuff and makes commission.

I have worked for everything I have My truck, my apartment, all the way down to my cell phone, and HD tv. Got all of those things on my own....If a baby were to be born I would probably get rid of most of it, and my boyfriend and I would just move into the same apartment and save money that way, and i would get rid of my truck, and get something with a littler payment. I would do all the things neccesarry to make sure that my little kid had what they needed, not saying i would be the best mom ever, but I would most certainly be the best mom I could be.

One last note, anyone that I offended or pissed off im sorry.

GBRulz
07-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Right Mazzin, your cruisin days down A1A would go from a truck to a minivan.

Bretsky
07-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Right Mazzin, your cruisin days down A1A would go from a truck to a minivan.

Yes, I'm one of those depressed Minivaners; still denying the concept that a Minivan officially means my youth is washed up..........but it's prolly true.

So Mazzin.......don't let yourself get tempted by a minivan for many many years to come...aka.....the rugrats can wait til later.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Secondly, I agree Harlan likes to argue and play devils advocate. But to argue she is ready is unsupported crap.

Umm, I only play devils advocate in cases where I really side with the devil. I really did beleive that the Packers should have redone Walker's deal in early 2005!

Also, I never argued that Mazzin is ready. But I offer Mazzin's last post as exhibit A that she would be OK, despite not being ready.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 10:57 AM
So Mazzin.......don't let yourself get tempted by a minivan for many many years to come

You mean she should stay out of boys' minivans with bumper sticker, "If this minivan's a rockin, don't come a knockin!"

Partial
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
If I were to have gotten pregnant I would have loved the kid with all my heart and done my damndest to make sure he/she has one of the best lives she could under these conditions.

Which probably isn't enough. There are many, many statistics and studies that show if you want to give you child the best possible live, you have it at 30 or 31. There is no way your kid could enjoy his youth and participate in sports and take some tennis lessons, play in band, etc by having it at this age. There is just no way you guys would be fiscally in a position to provide those things when you're 25-30 when you're paying off student loans, mortgage, diapers, etc. Kids are expensive as hell.

The last thing was me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while, and we have talked about it, he strongly belives that if he were to get me pregnant we would maintain the same relationship that we currently have, BUT we would probably grow closer with the great gift from god. Also my boyfriend has a pretty good job for his age, he is a warehouse manager of a big carpet store where I live. He makes around 1600-2100 every two weeks...maybe more if he sells stuff and makes commission.

I'm going to make an assumption here. Yes, that is a very good job for an 18 year old. I have no idea how old the guy is. My guess is, if he is making that money year round, then he is not going to school. While that is fine and dandy for some, that money is not going to that far unless there is some serious advancement. 25k is NOT enough to provide for a family on. In addition to the aforementioned statements, you won't have even close to the same relationship you have now. That's incredibly ignorant and short sighted. I don't know how your relationship is now, but you'll be fist deep in poop and baby food for several hours a day for the next several years. Assuming you do not do that now, it will take a significant amount of time away from one another, and provide several more hours of exhausting work. I am not one to say you're not up to the tasks, but to think it'll be as it is now is incorrect.

I have worked for everything I have My truck, my apartment, all the way down to my cell phone, and HD tv. Got all of those things on my own....If a baby were to be born I would probably get rid of most of it, and my boyfriend and I would just move into the same apartment and save money that way, and i would get rid of my truck, and get something with a littler payment. I would do all the things neccesarry to make sure that my little kid had what they needed, not saying i would be the best mom ever, but I would most certainly be the best mom I could be.

It seems to me like you're not concerned about saving money or anything like that, instead spending it on goods that quickly depreciate in value. That's not a good idea, just a tip for life.

One last note, anyone that I offended or pissed off im sorry.

I think a lot of people are pissed at one another in this thread. I don't see why, but whatever.

edit ----- Gah! Despite taking boat loads of math for engineering, I still cannot add. Disregard the part about money. How the hell does an 18 year old find a 50k a year sugar-daddy?

SkinBasket
07-09-2006, 02:48 PM
OK, SkinBasket, here's one direct quote:
[quote=SkinBasket]This whole thread makes me sick, and it's not the fact you may have been a teen (orwhateverthefrockyouare) mother. It's sickening that you seem to crave the attention of a messege board by expressing your "concerns" here

That's not the part I have a problem with you arguing. It's all this garbage about me attacking mazzni because she is "eccentric" and "different." You continue to substitute "eccentric" and "different" for whatever I tell you I have a problem with, such as being stupid, acting irresponsibly, attention whoring, etc., then tell me I'm an asshole for attacking someone because they are "different" or "eccentric." Your words, not mine. That's why I think you are an insincere funhole.

I know it's easier for you to argue the point I'm not making, but for fuck's sake, put some effort into this if you enjoy it so much.

Meanwhile you've continued to tell me I'm attacking someone who's "different" although for pages of this nonsense, I was standing alone with the only dissenting opinion on this thread. I was the one who was "different" and every time I defended my opinion against you or mazzin or tank, you tell me I'm "attention whoring." Mazzin continues to tell me to stop making "personal attacks" by attacking me personally, and tank tank continues to have a vast knowledge of my posts despite having sworn that he doesn't read them.

So pot.. kettle... teapot... lick my balls.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Partial, You are the worlds biggest cocksucker, which is saying something because I have seen the Paris Hilton sex tape. Now go fuck yourself. :lol:

I just didn't want you to feel left out, you snoring bastard.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Partial, You are the worlds biggest cocksucker, which is saying something because I have seen the Paris Hilton sex tape. Now go fuck yourself. :lol:

Well, the nut roll is what, 28 or something, and is married with children and he's a high school teacher, so my guess is, nutz know a thing or two about fatherhood and budget.

(using my excellent investigative skill, i found out that it is highly likely the nut roll is a high school teacher when he mentioned he coached a fb team in the movie thread. that plus the fact that nutz is a stay at home dad for the summer. Gosh, i fucking hate high school teachers who also coached the varsity fb team. I had to wait til my senior year to start a CB, even though I was the best goddamn CB at the whole school for 4 years)

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 07:40 PM

Well, the nut roll is what, 28 or something, and is married with children and he's a high school teacher, so my guess is, nutz know a thing or two about fatherhood and budget.

(using my excellent investigative skill, i found out that it is highly likely the nut roll is a high school teacher when he mentioned he coached a fb team in the movie thread. that plus the fact that nutz is a stay at home dad for the summer. Gosh, i fucking hate high school teachers who also coached the varsity fb team. I had to wait til my senior year to start a CB, even though I was the best goddamn CB at the whole school for 4 years)

Gee, the hacker acused me of being a teacher.
You want my address as well? Why so intrested in me Tank? Why so eager to investigate me?

By the way, you don't need to be a high school teacher to coach high school athletics, but nice try.

Coming out of the closet Tank?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Gee, the hacker acused me of being a teacher.
You want my address as well? Why so intrested in me Tank? Why so eager to investigate me?

By the way, you don't need to be a high school teacher to coach high school athletics, but nice try.

Coming out of the closet Tank?

Nut Roll, i am just getting back at you for thinking my dad smokes pot like me. I have no clue the hecker accused you of being a teacher. I said it is "likely" sicne only teachers gets off for the summer and they usualy coach the FB team. Now you could be a Professor, but since you say you cant afford a Vivo, that is out of the question.

I have no interest in you Nut Roll. I making fun of you for making fun of my father. :)

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 08:02 PM

interesting place and way to get back at someone. Did you mean to post it here?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-09-2006, 08:17 PM

Read the above again. I was replying to what your were replying to Partail.

You are a father, you are not 30-31, the age Partail said, best suits conception, so I attampt to say, you know something about being married with children since you are what, 28. And you know something about budget since you are a stay at home dad. Would a stay at home dad who cant afford a vivo be a free lence spender?

I am assuming you are a teacher since you are currrently a stay at home dad. Teaches get summer off.

Partial
07-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Well Nutz, i've pondered a come back for a few hours now to no avail. I guess that fact settles it. I am in fact the biggest cock sucker :oops:

Tank, I don't even need to address you. I would appreciate it if you called me by my correct name, instead of Partail, though.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-09-2006, 08:44 PM
The joke, Nut Roll, is that you are a STAY AT HOME DAD. Hahahaha.

Now that you said you are not a teacher, you remind me very much of Peg Bundy. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Well Nutz, i've pondered a come back for a few hours now to no avail. I guess that fact settles it. I am in fact the biggest cock sucker :oops:

Tank, I don't even need to address you. I would appreciate it if you called me by my correct name, instead of Partail, though.

Yes!!! I win again.
I would hope, that you knew that I was kidding, you don't have big enough lips.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 08:49 PM

Which probably isn't enough. There are many, many statistics and studies that show if you want to give you child the best possible live, you have it at 30 or 31. There is no way your kid could enjoy his youth and participate in sports and take some tennis lessons, play in band, etc by having it at this age. There is just no way you guys would be fiscally in a position to provide those things when you're 25-30 when you're paying off student loans, mortgage, diapers, etc. Kids are expensive as hell.

Partial, I see that most people around me are waiting until their mid-30's to have kids. I understand the financial reasons for doing so, it makes sense, and I can believe it is a successful strategy.

But I know several people who have done very well otherwise. There are some advantages to raising kids in your 20's, as opposed to 30's and 40's. It really is possible to get back into college and career in your 30's, after kids are older. You have more energy for your kids, and you have longer to be with them. I know 3 women who have been very happy and successful after devoting early years to child raising.

When you think about it, whether you raise your kids in your 20's or 30's/40's is NOT that GIANT of a difference. It competes with career either way. It certainly is no trajedy, or a "crying shame", as noodle put it, to bring up kids in your 20's.

Hell, my mom did it, and I only turned-out a little fucked up. In not so distant past, it was standard for women to have babies when they were 17-23 years old.

Finances are not everything in making a happy life! Again, in the not so distant past, young kids weren't showered so much materialy, and they did ok. I don't disagree with the arguments that having kids in 30's works well for providing for young kids. But it ain't the only way.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 08:57 PM
I am in my twenties and I have two kids. So I believe that I am doing it right, but what is right for me, may not be right for any of you.

I think that might sum up Harlan's argument, although I would never speak for him without using a microphone.

Scott Campbell
07-09-2006, 09:00 PM
God dammit Mazz, what the hell am I supposed to do with these adorable little socks that I just spent 3 hours knitting???

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Well, for me it is a "shit happens" argument too. As John Lennon sang, "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

When life strikes you with aids, what do you do? You make lemonaids! Sorry, that is terrible joke.

Partial
07-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes!!! I win again.
I would hope, that you knew that I was kidding, you don't have big enough lips.

So much of my authority is derived from the power of my lips

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Well, for me it is a "shit happens" argument too. As John Lennon sang, "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."

When life strikes you with aids, what do you do? You make lemonaids! Sorry, that is terrible joke.

Finally, after 12 pages of arguing Harlan and I actually agree on something. Without getting too personal, my wife and I didn't actually plan the births of either one of our two children. Shit sort of happened, happened for the best.

So I guess I just gave Tank some more material for his investigation on me, damn.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 09:06 PM

Sorry, that is terrible joke.

Hey there's two things we can agree on!! But birth control is effective enough these days that this is no longer one of those things that just happens to you. You can plan these things now provided you take the proper precautions (and you are not a supernatural healer). That's all I'm saying. Use the proper precautions and this whole discussion would be moot.

Scott Campbell
07-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Ziggy said "fucktard".

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Shocking ain't it. :shock:

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Yes, birth control = good. Very good.

We're talking about an unplanned pregnancy, they happen.

MJZiggy
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Statistically not very often if you use the right precautions.

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Poor hygiene is 97% effective.

Scott Campbell
07-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Poor hygiene is 97% effective.

Does that explain how many kids you have?

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I have a sexy musk. It must be something else.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 09:37 PM
I have a sexy musk. It must be something else.

So you wear "sex panther"?

Wait a minute, you an Cambell are not supposed to be communicating directly. Knock it off!