PDA

View Full Version : Time to think about the OFFSEASON !!

steve823
12-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Ok so this years draft should be different then others. We have a lot of good youngs players and I have a feeling TT might do something then trade down 100 times like always. I doubt hes going to get anyone big in free agency becausewe need to save the cap space for players like Jennings.

From what I think...in the draft we should get a top DT or DE, OL, CB (later), ..and thats all. I mean we need to focus on our lines. Hopefully we can trade up (doubt it) to get a top D -Linemen or O linemen.

red
12-07-2008, 08:11 PM
well, we don't need to draft a QB, we're more then fine at WR, and i think we're ok at RB

otherwise could use upgrades everywhere else

but D-line is the big need. we need a stud DE and a stud DT. luckily there some decent talent for d-line

and we'll probably have a pick around #10 and in the first 2 rounds, and another pick towards the end of the second round

i would love to package those 2 second rounders to move back up into the first and get a good DE and DT

wayne laarevy said it best in the post game. this has to be a dominate. one of the top 5 in the nfl every year, like the ravens and steelers, for this team to win on a consistent basis. especially in the conditions we play in

we need a dominate d-line to start that off

terrence cody and tyson jackson or micheal johnson would be a great way to start building a a great line

steve823
12-08-2008, 12:29 AM
[quote="red"]well, we don't need to draft a QB, we're more then fine at WR, and i think we're ok at RB

otherwise could use upgrades everywhere else

but D-line is the big need. we need a stud DE and a stud DT. luckily there some decent talent for d-line

and we'll probably have a pick around #10 and in the first 2 rounds, and another pick towards the end of the second round

i would love to package those 2 second rounders to move back up into the first and get a good DE and DT

wayne laarevy said it best in the post game. this has to be a dominate. one of the top 5 in the nfl every year, like the ravens and steelers, for this team to win on a consistent basis. especially in the conditions we play in

we need a dominate d-line to start that off

terrence cody and tyson jackson or micheal johnson would be a great way to start building a a great line[/quote

they are both great...tyson jackson cant really rush the passer. But those two and Brian Orakpo are the top for DTs and Des. It would be great if we got Cody though...he is 365 and we need to stop the run. (he is like kris jenkins)