PDA

View Full Version : Tauscher/Moll

Joemailman
12-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Tauscher, who will be a free agent this year, is probably out for the season. Moll will be replacing him. In my opinion, Moll has improved his play considerably. He'll maybe never be outstanding, but could be a solid player. Should TT resign Tauscher? Tauscher's cap number this year was 6.3 million, with a base of 3.5. I'd like to see Tauscher finish his career in Green Bay, but he may not be worth the money he makes right now. Thoughts?

RashanGary
12-07-2008, 09:03 PM
It's going to be very interesting to see how Moll plays. I've been a fan of his for a while. I'll watch with an open mind and have an opinion in about three weeks.

MJZiggy
12-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Tauscher, who will be a free agent this year, is probably out for the season. Moll will be replacing him. In my opinion, Moll has improved his play considerably. He'll maybe never be outstanding, but could be a solid player. Should TT resign Tauscher? Tauscher's cap number this year was 6.3 million, with a base of 3.5. I'd like to see Tauscher finish his career in Green Bay, but he may not be worth the money he makes right now. Thoughts?Well, he's not going to get too much on the FA market with a bum knee. A lot will depend on how significant his "significant" knee injury is.

imscott72
12-07-2008, 09:55 PM
I'd love for Tausch to finish with us, unfortunately it's not going to be a starting gig. I think Moll has latched onto that spot going forward and we may have seen Tausch take his last snap as a Packer. :(

MJZiggy
12-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Well Moll has it for the rest of the season, but he's gonna have to fight to hold onto it next spring. Unless this is one of those more-than-a-season things, in which case Moll will start, but that doesn't mean Tausch won't be here.