PDA

View Full Version : NM Dragons

LEWCWA
07-01-2006, 04:24 AM
Are they now defunct?

MJZiggy
07-01-2006, 07:53 AM
No. It's merely the offseason. We have a new and capable head coach in Mr. Wallbangers and we've held one mini-camp.

HarveyWallbangers
07-04-2006, 08:51 PM
The GM (Bretsky), President (Ziggy), and Coach (Wallbangers) will speak soon.

MadtownPacker
07-04-2006, 09:43 PM
I would like to buy some stock in the team.

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Couldn't you just coach the runningbacks instead? I think we may need to have a short team meeting before training camp begins to make sure we know what we're doing before we try and do it.

Harlan Huckleby
07-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Coach Wallbanger, my sources tell me that we haven't seen much activity because several of the participants are avoiding the voluntary discussions. They are unhappy with their assignments.

Care to comment?

HarveyWallbangers
07-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Charles Woodson had personal issues to attend to. I'd prefer that all of my players be in camp, so I'll continue to stress the importance of the OTAs.

MadtownPacker
07-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Coach Wallbangers, is it true Al Harris is going to hold out? This guy named Jason Wilde said so.

HarveyWallbangers
07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Harris isn't a member of the Dragons, so I don't know his situation.

Ryan Pickett also missed time due to personal reasons. Thomas Jones missed a couple of days. Apparently, he's unhappy with the drafting of Reggie Bush. I made it clear to him that he'll need every day of practice to win playing time. Daunte Culpepper looks good in his rehab, and Terrell Owens has been a model citizen, so far. I look forward to working with those two men.

Rastak
07-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Harris isn't a member of the Dragons, so I don't know his situation.

Ryan Pickett also missed time due to personal reasons. Thomas Jones missed a couple of days. Apparently, he's unhappy with the drafting of Reggie Bush. I made it clear to him that he'll need every day of practice to win playing time. Daunte Culpepper looks good in his rehab, and Terrell Owens has been a model citizen, so far. I look forward to working with those two men.

Is it true what Madtown said, that Culpepper is a massive fumbler? How do you plan to deal with this?

:mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 02:51 PM
As DB coach, I would like a clear rational behind the decision NOT to draft the best defensive player this draft, Michael Huff.

HarveyWallbangers
07-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Is it true what Madtown said, that Culpepper is a massive fumbler? How do you plan to deal with this?

Culpepper has small hands, so he'll likely never be elite with ball security. We'll continue to work with him on that. But I'm enthused to work with a franchise QB... a guy who set the NFL record for total yards. You don't find guys who can pass for 40 TDs and run for 10 TDs very often. I think the front office did a great job in getting me a franchise QB.

MJZiggy
07-05-2006, 04:06 PM
As DB coach, I would like a clear rational behind the decision NOT to draft the best defensive player this draft, Michael Huff.

I never heard his name brought up in the draft analysis, did you, Coach? Mr. Bretsky?

Deputy Nutz
07-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Well, I was just breezing through between vacations and I saw our D-backs coach spout off from his shit trapper. Huff was a decent prospect, but had little chance to be taken with the first pick of this draft. Sorry ass-wipe.

Bretsky
07-05-2006, 05:48 PM

I never heard his name brought up in the draft analysis, did you, Coach? Mr. Bretsky?

Huff was never a consideration; he was barely a top 10 player on the Board of Nutz; definitely not a top 5 or top pick. Like the fire of the DB coach though; position coaches always pitch a player at their position. But we're taking the best player available.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, I was just breezing through between vacations and I saw our D-backs coach spout off from his shit trapper. Huff was a decent prospect, but had little chance to be taken with the first pick of this draft. Sorry ass-wipe.

Who the fuck died and made you GM?

I bet many a teams are now regreting not drafting Champ Bailey #1. And Huff is better than Bailey due to his nature of being a S/CB/LB hybrid.

Deputy Nutz
07-05-2006, 06:22 PM

Who the fuck died and made you GM?

I bet many a teams are now regreting not drafting Champ Bailey #1. And Huff is better than Bailey due to his nature of being a S/CB/LB hybrid.

I am the Director of College Scouting.

woodbuck27
07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
The GM (Bretsky), President (Ziggy), and Coach (Wallbangers) will speak soon.

You fellas do ' the gopher in the hole act ' ** better than even TT did - last season. :mrgreen:

That new baby must be keeping you busy Harvey.

** Observe and learn Eh ?