PDA

View Full Version : Davenport Signs

KYPack
12-09-2008, 10:00 PM
It's obscure news, I admit. "The Dookster" AKA Najeh Davenport signed with Indy today.

Really didn't know that Pittsburgh cut him, he's been on and off that roster all year.

All Najeh sightings must be posted, so long-time PR people can make wierd comments if they so choose.

channtheman
12-09-2008, 10:22 PM
I saw him running out of my sisters closet. Should I be worried?

bobblehead
12-09-2008, 11:00 PM
haven't seen rand around lately....this should get us a picture or something though.

Zool
12-09-2008, 11:45 PM

I'm worried as to why you were looking at your sisters closet.

channtheman
12-10-2008, 12:49 AM

I'm worried as to why you were looking at your sisters closet.

I.. uh, well. ya know.. SHUT UP Zool! No one asked you.. :P

Fritz
12-10-2008, 06:42 AM
It's obscure news, I admit. "The Dookster" AKA Najeh Davenport signed with Indy today.

Really didn't know that Pittsburgh cut him, he's been on and off that roster all year.

All Najeh sightings must be posted, so long-time PR people can make wierd comments if they so choose.

Well, one thing you gotta say about Najeh: he can move the pile...

steve823
12-11-2008, 12:17 AM

Well, one thing you gotta say about Najeh: he can move the pile...

lol...honestly tho i wouldnt mind having him as our 3rd rb

Pugger
12-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Doesn't Davenport have health issues too?? :?:

Pacopete4
12-11-2008, 09:37 AM
good to see a former packer surface! on a playoff roster too.. hopefully he finally sticks with someone like flies on a turd! :lol: