PDA

View Full Version : Junius Coston sighting!

Patler
12-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I don't know how we missed this!
Junius Coston was signed by the Raiders on November 18!
....and released on November 26.

Guiness
12-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I thought we reached an injury settlement with him instead of putting him on IR?

Was his injury not that bad? He must've passed a physical with the Raiders. I wonder if this has any impact on the money the Pack paid him. I would guess no, that the injury settlement cut all ties.

Bretsky
12-10-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't know how we missed this!
Junius Coston was signed by the Raiders on November 18!
....and released on November 26.

I announced this in a game day thread about two weeks ago

I didn't think Orange Juice deserved his own thread.......but I guess if Vanilla Bob does.......... :lol:

MadtownPacker
12-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Somewhere his wife is talking shit about al davis. :lol:

Partial
12-10-2008, 08:52 PM
OJ Coston will always be an infamous packer. Anybody that has a nickname of juice and has a wife that bumps her gums like her will go down in PR infamy.

Fritz
12-10-2008, 09:13 PM
OJ Coston will always be an infamous packer. Anybody that has a nickname of juice and has a wife that bumps her gums like her will go down in PR infamy.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! I thought he was on injured reserve for the season??? What happened? I thought next year was gonna be his big year!

And at risk of sounding old, what does it mean that her wife "bumps her gums"? What's that all about?

KYPack
12-11-2008, 07:43 AM
In a famous Rats thread, Nutz sat next to Ms Coston at a pre-season game or practice, she proceeded to make a series of foolish statements regarding Packer mgt & other issues.

Nutz's article had shots of Coston's wife AND included Nutz's hairy arm.

Nutz's arm is very attractive.

CaliforniaCheez
12-11-2008, 11:44 AM

Doesn't everyone??

CaliforniaCheez
12-11-2008, 11:47 AM

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! I thought he was on injured reserve for the season??? What happened? I thought next year was gonna be his big year!

And at risk of sounding old, what does it mean that her wife "bumps her gums"? What's that all about?

An injury settlement involves the release of the player and removal from injured reserve. The player can play can sign with anyone (including the team that released him) and play that same season.

Fritz
12-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Somehow I thought he was on injured reserve...didn't know it was an injury settlement.

Guess that's the end of the Orange Junius Coston story in Green Bay.

So his wife is an expert on football management, then?

Is everyone sure that that hairy arm belonged to Nutz and not Mrs. Coston?

SnakeLH2006
12-12-2008, 02:38 AM

Oh shit...Al heard that too.... :shock: :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/blackholejs/aldavis.jpg