PDA

View Full Version : I'm putting this here

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 07:23 AM
So you can all go screw yourselves, because I'm tired of having my supposed "rights" as defined in the rules section trampled on by a dirty Mexican who claimed he would never do such a thing.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/jesupr.jpg

Not only that, but we should celebrate sailors today too. They do a lot of hard, lonely, salty work deep inside the hull. Lubricating, pounding, greasing, pipework. It's not all glorious days top deck with your shirt open and the ocean breeze in your flowing locks.

http://doctorhuh.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/gunghoship.jpg

sooner6600
12-11-2008, 08:08 AM
Hail to thee ole whatsamatter; whatamatter U?

Ok; call me thick headed in Oklahoma;
What went on now he asked with a level grin.

Ah seafood.

sheepshead
12-11-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm turned on now.

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm turned on now.

There's only one thing for it. Find your nearest sailor, active or retired. Find a boat. Lubricate the pipes, evacuate the torpedo chute, hammer on the drive shaft a little, and blow the ballast. Seamen are wonderful, salty things.

Harlan Huckleby
12-11-2008, 10:09 AM
What's long, hard and contains semen?

A penis! Hah! Got you good, bet you wierdos were thinking of a submarine.

Madtown's "rules" section reminds me of the "Bridge over River Kwai" where the Japanese commandant rips-up the Geneva Conventions to show the prisoners what he thinks of the rules.

I do kinda wish Madtown had one of those coolers to stick Skinbasket into, flys buzzing around his head, pants full of shit.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2008, 11:00 AM
So you can all go screw yourselves, because I'm tired of having my supposed "rights" as defined in the rules section trampled on by a dirty Mexican who claimed he would never do such a thing.Not dealing with oppression very well are we? :lol:

You may need to hire an attorney in this case. I heard Mobb Deep was a good one. He and only he may be able to help in your plight against racist Mexicans (is there any other kind?).

But the truth is that if you always got your way you would have nothing to bitch about and then what purpose would you have in life? You are hungry? I give you something to chew on. Kinda like those sailors do it. :lol:

Freak Out
12-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Those ballast water purging, pipe pounding sailors better start wearing sunscreen. Holy fuck scrotbasket...I haven't seen sunburn that bad since that summer in Greece so long ago.

swede
12-11-2008, 11:59 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/drooling-homer_Thumb.jpg

Mmmm...Greece.

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Alright cocknob (Madtown). There was absolutely noting wrong with this last sig. Now you're just being a fucking pansy.

Honestly, is anyone here offended, threatened, or otherwise feeling the need to cuddle Jesus after seeing this. And no, retail, you don't count. Not because you love Jesus and hate homos, but because you're a fucking twat.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/gunghoship2.jpg

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 01:08 PM
http://www.norcalblogs.com/commission/images/hobo.jpg

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 01:10 PM
You're such a fucking pussy. Seriously. You're that afraid of me you;re going to take away my image posting? At what point did you become such a doucherag, and were you aware of when it happened?

Ah well, pretend you're Mike Davis all you want. You really cast yourself in a positive light.

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM
http://www.douch.com/madtown/sucks_little_boys/cocks.jpg

Awww... that one didn't work either....

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Seriously though, this post serves as my formal request to remove all artwork I've done from this site until such time that my image posting privileges are restored. I'll give you 24 hours before I contact your ISP.

You want to act like a jerk-off, then you'll be treated like a jerk-off.

Harlan Huckleby
12-11-2008, 02:00 PM
At what point did you become such a doucherag, and were you aware of when it happened?

Ah well, pretend you're Mike Davis all you want. You really cast yourself in a positive light.

I agree 100% with Skinbasket on this.

But most people don't care, or more to the point, as long as it isn't them that's getting shitted on they don't care.

But it's Mads forum, if he wants to do a little christian encouraging, that's his choice. Even though Mad "owns" the forum, it really is built upon the contributions of the whole group. Mad and his henchmen ought to treat members respectfully. That means setting clear rules and abiding by them rather than acting on whims like petty dictators.

Freak Out
12-11-2008, 02:17 PM
I thought MTP was ok with the gay stuff as long as it didn't show wetbacks sucking cock?

SkinBasket
12-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh, look, I found the option Madtown "accidentally" changed in my profile (not that he would ever do anything like that) that disabled my whateverthefuck code to post images. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding. He was too busy censoring my signature and my posts to pay attention to the other details he changed in my "personal" profile. After all, he got very worked up about the possibility of editing his lazy ass fantasy football roster, I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that unless he was a complete pussy.

MadtownPacker
12-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Seriously though, this post serves as my formal request to remove all artwork I've done from this site until such time that my image posting privileges are restored. I'll give you 24 hours before I contact your ISP.

You want to act like a jerk-off, then you'll be treated like a jerk-off.Have at it buddy. What are they gonna do? Shoot me? :lol: :lol:

If by "all artwork" you mean the same 2 rats that have been on the top for 2 years then feel free to handle your business. I will be more than happy to once they let me know if any of your images are being used. Time for change anyways. :wink:

MadtownPacker
12-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh, look, I found the option Madtown "accidentally" changed in my profile (not that he would ever do anything like that) that disabled my whateverthefuck code to post images. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding. He was too busy censoring my signature and my posts to pay attention to the other details he changed in my "personal" profile. After all, he got very worked up about the possibility of editing his lazy ass fantasy football roster, I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that unless he was a complete pussy.Wow, you must be really pissed. Hate when everything doesnt go your way huh?

For the record I never do anything on accident unless it is wiping out the database like that one time.

BTW - No one censored any post from you. If you are gonna cry making sure you cry honest tears. You can talk big and threaten all you want. Like you said that is your "right" after all but dont make stuff up. Whatever it takes to make you feel like a big cyber killer is cool with me.

Harlan Huckleby
12-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Time for change anyways. :wink:

Time for you to change.

Skinbasket has contributed a lot to your forum. Show a little gratitude. Be a big man and be generous.

Zool
12-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Time for change anyways. :wink:

Time for you to change.

Skinbasket has contributed a lot to your forum. Show a little gratitude. Be a big man and be generous.

Didnt you already give like 3 "I'm never coming back" speeches?

Harlan Huckleby
12-12-2008, 12:55 PM

nah, Zool, if I ever left I'd send you a personal goodbye in PM first, just to soften the blow.

SkinBasket
12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow, you must be really pissed. Hate when everything doesnt go your way huh?

For the record I never do anything on accident unless it is wiping out the database like that one time.

BTW - No one censored any post from you. If you are gonna cry making sure you cry honest tears. You can talk big and threaten all you want. Like you said that is your "right" after all but dont make stuff up. Whatever it takes to make you feel like a big cyber killer is cool with me.

I'm not pissed. Mainly because you're acting like a pansy. That doesn't make me pissed. Makes me a little sick that someone who talks so tough can act like such a petty douche, but that comes with the territory lately.

And don't start talking about honesty. You've been taking the images out of the posts, not the signature, which according to your "rules" section, you don't do:

Other than threads or posts revealing private and/or personal information about others members, PackerRats.com does not censor any threads or posts.... No deletions, no questions asked, just categorized correctly.

Furthermore:

PackerRats.com values the individuality of all its members and encourages them to talk about anything they wish. Whatever you post does not reflect the views or opinions of PackerRats.com. It reflects yours. Your poster reputation is determined by what you post so you control your own destiny.

You need to change the above to read: "encourages them to talk about anything they wish, as long it does not involve homosexuals, queers, fags, jokes about gay sailors, kissing, rainbows, or other abominations of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," if you want to stop making a liar out of yourself.

You might also want to add a section about how you'll go and muck about in poster's personal profiles whenever you feel you can't just address an issue with common sense and logic, much less respect and honesty.

SkinBasket
12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Maybe you could address the crux of the matter here and explain how this image violates any of your "standards" or "rules" instead:

Is it the orange skin? The animated bare chests? Is the word ballast off limits now? Maybe it hit a little too close to home? Come on tough guy. If you're going to play interweb dictator, let's hear it. Tell us how this banner offends you so deeply. Then maybe such a useless person such as myself can understand where your imaginary boundaries are this week and work diligently to stay within them so as to not anger our noble and mighty overlord.

Or are we going to get the "it's my forum and I can do what I want to!" response again?

SkinBasket
12-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Skinbasket has contributed a lot to your forum.

Thanks Harlan, but my contributions have already been deemed insignificant by Retail, and what Retail says, believes, or reads in the bible is the final judgment here these days. Although I've been promised reprieve if I only strain under the yolk for our master once more.

Zool
12-12-2008, 04:37 PM

nah, Zool, if I ever left I'd send you a personal goodbye in PM first, just to soften the blow.

Thats mighty white of you.

bobblehead
12-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Alright cocknob (Madtown). There was absolutely noting wrong with this last sig. Now you're just being a fucking pansy.

Honestly, is anyone here offended, threatened, or otherwise feeling the need to cuddle Jesus after seeing this. And no, retail, you don't count. Not because you love Jesus and hate homos, but because you're a fucking twat.

I'm not threatened, offended or anything by the images, but my respect for you has dropped immensely. I used to think you were a clever individual who had a crusty side, but now I see you are merely a "find a new level" shock jock who deperately needs attention. I'm not even trying to be a prick (however good a job I might be doing), but honestly, first gex, now this? Mothers, please breast feed your children. Otherwise you get a child who dresses in army fatigues, does everything in their power to offend and then screams "you have no right to judge me" in a pathetic cry for attention.

Partial
12-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Skinbasket has contributed a lot to your forum.

Thanks Harlan, but my contributions have already been deemed insignificant by Retail, and what Retail says, believes, or reads in the bible is the final judgment here these days. Although I've been promised reprieve if I only strain under the yolk for our master once more.

Why must you insist on fighting a really stupid fight? I don't think anyone thinks you're in the right except Harlan. Why must this occur on a monthly basis. Honestly it makes me look mature. Just give it up. Oh well, you can't post cocks all over the place. Big whoop wannafightaboutit.

Zool
12-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Why must you insist on fighting a really stupid fight?

Normally I would back anyone who's baggin on Skin, but really? Need i point out the 13+ page iPhone thread?

Partial
12-13-2008, 03:00 AM

Normally I would back anyone who's baggin on Skin, but really? Need i point out the 13+ page iPhone thread?

That's not calling out the site owner about posting inappropriate images in the wrong place. Not at all comparable.

Zool
12-13-2008, 03:16 AM

That's not calling out the site owner about posting inappropriate images in the wrong place. Not at all comparable.

Agreed, but it was a very stupid internet argument that lasted for weeks and weeks.

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 07:59 AM

Well then Mr. Mature, tell me what's inappropriate about the sailor image - about two seamen discussing the tasks of the day in a friendly manner.

Tell me what's appropriate about Madtown changing settings in my profile as "punishment" for not agreeing with him and his unstated policies against homosexuality.

Or come back when Madtown starts editing your posts, and then does his standard song and dance calling me the liar instead of manning up to it and explaining himself, and tell me your fine with it, or that he doesn't need "calling out."

The fact is Madtown is petty and duplicitous and angry about things he'll only begrudgingly admit to after piles and piles of machismo are burnt up first. Dealing with his public and private communication is like wrestling two different egomaniacal, multiple personality eels who are both pretending to be something they aren't and who ask why you don't feed them anymore with tears glistening in their eyes while they bite you and chew on your skin.

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 08:19 AM
I used to think you were a clever individual who had a crusty side

You obviously never knew me.

I'm fairly certain that in the time I've been here, I haven't changed much. I guess you'll have to paint me the dinosaur for not keeping up with the modern sensibilities and hateful intolerances of the site's membership at large.

Partial
12-13-2008, 11:22 AM

Well then Mr. Mature, tell me what's inappropriate about the sailor image - about two seamen discussing the tasks of the day in a friendly manner.

Tell me what's appropriate about Madtown changing settings in my profile as "punishment" for not agreeing with him and his unstated policies against homosexuality.

Or come back when Madtown starts editing your posts, and then does his standard song and dance calling me the liar instead of manning up to it and explaining himself, and tell me your fine with it, or that he doesn't need "calling out."

The fact is Madtown is petty and duplicitous and angry about things he'll only begrudgingly admit to after piles and piles of machismo are burnt up first. Dealing with his public and private communication is like wrestling two different egomaniacal, multiple personality eels who are both pretending to be something they aren't and who ask why you don't feed them anymore with tears glistening in their eyes while they bite you and chew on your skin.

It's not inappropriate. But really, who gives a shit? You've posted more than your fair share of questionable material in bad taste. I don't understand why there is the need for hostility period. Why does he not share your beliefs? Because he doesn't want you posting NSFW pics in the RR? Is that really an unreasonable request?

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 11:36 AM

It's not inappropriate. But really, who gives a shit? You've posted more than your fair share of questionable material in bad taste. I don't understand why there is the need for hostility period. Why does he not share your beliefs? Because he doesn't want you posting NSFW pics in the RR? Is that really an unreasonable request?

If it's not inappropriate, then what makes it different than any other picture posted here? Other than my apparently nefarious past that you feel justifies random censoring and editing?

I don't see you asking Madtown why he feels the need for "hostility." But that's the way he plays the game. He's doing "for the good of the site," not his own personal pettiness. Sweat and tears and all that. And just like you, I used to answer the call. I used to defend him and his decisions. Against you once or twice in fact. Turns out, that was pretty dumb. Really dumb.

Partial
12-13-2008, 11:51 AM
I just don't see the problem. This place runs itself very well imo.

Bretsky
12-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Sometimes I think eliminating pictures all together is the only way to end the questioning. I've never really been entertained by the RR anyways. This is why I could never run a site. Too much in the real world to worry about so the rules I'd set up would just eliminate any controversy but in doing so they would also eliminate a lot of the freedom and enjoyment.

bobblehead
12-13-2008, 01:52 PM
I used to think you were a clever individual who had a crusty side

You obviously never knew me.

I'm fairly certain that in the time I've been here, I haven't changed much. I guess you'll have to paint me the dinosaur for not keeping up with the modern sensibilities and hateful intolerances of the site's membership at large.

If I recall this all started with a religion vs. gay issue. I understand your point. The religious right is intolerable to the gay lifestyle and they are irrational about it. For you to be just as irrational and do your damndest to offend every single christian including the ones who might actually support you is just plain foolish. I think you are smarter than this. I think you are better than that. I think most people who are that upset with the RADICAL wing of christianity should be smarter than that or they are no better than that.

Before you think I am offended I would point out I'm agnostic at best. My arguement here is strictly intellectual. You are being just as irrational and emotional as the intolerant wing of religion. Too many on the pro gay agenda are being exactly like those they are arguing with....you are almost acting like the PC crowd that believes in free speech as long as its the free speech I endorse.

When you attack religion in general you attack the very foundation that a lot of good people base their lives on. People that aren't anti-gay and don't even care about gay issues. You lose the arguement forever when you do that. They will NEVER see your point of view. When you post brutally offensive pictures involving their religion you are simply being a fool.

I still like the cock and balls award and I'm not for censorship, but when you are simply out to offend....well, there is no need for it and I might not remove your stuff, but I will state my opinion on it.

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 02:26 PM

Uhhhh... yeah. That's kind of my point.

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 02:59 PM
If I recall this all started with a religion vs. gay issue. I understand your point. The religious right is intolerable to the gay lifestyle and they are irrational about it. For you to be just as irrational and do your damndest to offend every single christian including the ones who might actually support you is just plain foolish. I think you are smarter than this. I think you are better than that. I think most people who are that upset with the RADICAL wing of christianity should be smarter than that or they are no better than that.

Before you think I am offended I would point out I'm agnostic at best. My arguement here is strictly intellectual. You are being just as irrational and emotional as the intolerant wing of religion. Too many on the pro gay agenda are being exactly like those they are arguing with....you are almost acting like the PC crowd that believes in free speech as long as its the free speech I endorse.

When you attack religion in general you attack the very foundation that a lot of good people base their lives on. People that aren't anti-gay and don't even care about gay issues. You lose the arguement forever when you do that. They will NEVER see your point of view. When you post brutally offensive pictures involving their religion you are simply being a fool.

I still like the cock and balls award and I'm not for censorship, but when you are simply out to offend....well, there is no need for it and I might not remove your stuff, but I will state my opinion on it.

I understand where you're coming from on the religion front, and I appreciate the time you've taken, but the religious stuff is just the latest backdrop in this ongoing saga that is centered much more around the growing divide between what the rules for the site state (and in my opinion, the foundation and spirit in which this site was created) and how those "rules" are enforced. Instead of addressing that specifically, which I've attempted several times, Madtown prefers to continue to pretend this is solely about me wanting to post pictures of cocks and queers kissing.

This seems to continue to be a problem because the standards for what is acceptable are ambiguous at best, and based on contemporary personal vendettas at worst, but always changing - lately conforming more towards a Sunday school class than an internet forum, and certainly not anywhere near where the site started out, and what made it appealing to a large number of people at the time. As this ceiling of standards continue to regress, it would appear that I am more and more at odds with it. As the restrictions continue to tighten, I honestly believe this site falls more and more in line with the multitude of other forums out there that have failed due to lack of identity and diversity.

So when I've dared question the powers that be, I've been Obamaed. The attack team comes out, makes accusations about crying and lying while the inquisition squad edits and deletes avatars, signatures, and posts. Sure they were small edits, but they've happened. Meanwhile I've got Madtown fucking around with my settings in my profile. Which I suppose is better than his usual poorly veiled threats of some sort of attempted physical violence. Zool heads up the misinformation team, which is by and large harmless if not a little lovable sometimes in his efforts to divert the thread while throwing fun insults from the back of his virtual attack moped.

As far as the backdrop issue of queers and religion, I do think it's a little disgusting how many people here think it's fine to bash homos but somehow think religion is off limits - as if they hold an exclusive right to the idea of religion. My religion tells me my god has a sense of humor - even about himself. That he loves all his creations - even the fags. My religion views a personal relationship with god as more important than any church or bible and sees one man judging another as a more serious problem than one man loving another. So I don't really give a shit about people who want to claim god as theirs and theirs alone and then use him as a reason, or weapon, to hate other people. That's not religion, that's human failings given an easy excuse and a free pass against rebuke.

Partial
12-13-2008, 04:06 PM

Uhhhh... yeah. That's kind of my point.

Personally I think the obnoxious pictures are the only thing I would change. I'm sure most people who work in offices would agree.

HowardRoark
12-13-2008, 04:31 PM
As far as the backdrop issue of queers and religion, I do think it's a little disgusting how many people here think it's fine to bash homos but somehow think religion is off limits - as if they hold an exclusive right to the idea of religion. My religion tells me my god has a sense of humor - even about himself. That he loves all his creations - even the fags. My religion views a personal relationship with god as more important than any church or bible and sees one man judging another as a more serious problem than one man loving another. So I don't really give a shit about people who want to claim god as theirs and theirs alone and then use him as a reason, or weapon, to hate other people. That's not religion, that's human failings given an easy excuse and a free pass against rebuke.

The irony in this of course is that your retaliation against this “crime” is to “hate” Christians. If some Christians actually do hate homosexuals, that is wrong. If a Christian disagrees with homosexuality, that is not “hate,” that is a difference of opinion.

If a non-Christian disagrees with a Christian’s belief, is it “hate” on the part of the non-Christian? That is the logic that I am reading here.

Disagreement is not hate…..as much as bumper stickers would try to convince us that it is.

SkinBasket
12-13-2008, 04:46 PM

The irony in this of course is that your retaliation against this “crime” is to “hate” Christians. If some Christians actually do hate homosexuals, that is wrong. If a Christian disagrees with homosexuality, that is not “hate,” that is a difference of opinion.

If a non-Christian disagrees with a Christian’s belief, is it “hate” on the part of the non-Christian? That is the logic that I am reading here.

Disagreement is not hate…..as much as bumper stickers would try to convince us that it is.

I don't hate Christians. I just hate Retailguy.

MateoInMex
12-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Well as an middle aged tart...I could care less about religion, politics or queerianity...I'm goin' to Mexico for a while...I'm gonna be so messedup...I can't wait to get the fuck out of this cold shiitty winter. But Ill have my new blackberry so I'll look on this site with a cold frosty beer in 1 hand, and my johnson in the other...and think to myself...God, how I wish I was in front of my computer screen watching this!!!!

ILL SEND YOU ALL A POSTCARD!!

"Please don't fight..life is too short to argue, unless it's with a loved one Saludos"-MateoInMex

Deputy Nutz
12-15-2008, 08:15 AM
So, you say you want a revolution?

SkinBasket
12-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Porno initiation sequence activated: Convert and Burn. Estimated time: 1:50:38.