PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pack, ... Time to feed Da BEARS !

BEARMAN
12-12-2008, 08:59 PM
First , please accept my apoligises, I have been away for personel reasons an am sorry if this has caused any undue hardship on my behalf. I truly wanted to be here, to rub salt in the gapeing wound of this dismal season your team has had. Atlast I am here, back to my slap happy ways and letting one and all pack fans know, ... Da BEARS own the NFCN !
Again please acept my apoligies for not being here more often, but hey, .... I AM BACK ! and so are "Da BEARS" !

Go BEARS Go !

packinpatland
12-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Give me a break. Those 'personal reasons' were nothing more than fact that the Bears stunk up the place last year and have sorta-kinda come out of hibernation this year. Crawl back in your cave.
:roll:

retailguy
12-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I have been away for personel reasons

Go PACKERS Go !

:shock: They let you out of jail so soon? :P

oregonpackfan
12-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I was just in Vantucky, uh, I mean, Vancouver, WA this afternoon.

Are you ready for the winter storm that is supposed to hit the Pacific Northwest this weekend, Bearman? Better see Goldilocks about some warm porridge to make it through! :)

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Rather see the Bears go than the Vikings.

BEARMAN
12-12-2008, 11:24 PM
I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ? :roll:

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Farve) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?
Anyways... tis good to be back, back were I am hated, dispiesed and unwanted ! (lol) !

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW ! :D

cpk1994
12-13-2008, 06:18 AM
I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ? :roll:

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Favre) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?
Anyways... tis good to be back, back were I am hated, dispiesed and unwanted ! (lol) !

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW ! :DRodgers? He's doing a hell of a lot better than the stiffs the Bears are throwing out there.

Fred's Slacks
12-13-2008, 07:25 AM
It's been a rough season. We know we have 0% chance of winning a championship this year. Same as the teddy bears. At least we stomped your sorry ass.

Bretsky
12-13-2008, 07:47 AM

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Favre) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW ! :D

Life after Favre sucks as is evidenced by our record

At this point that is one thing the Bears fans can say "I told you so" about and we should take it like men.

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 07:58 AM
I don't have to take anything like a man...:mrgreen:

steve823
12-13-2008, 08:58 AM
37-3...enough said

PackerTimer
12-13-2008, 09:35 AM
First , please accept my apoligises, I have been away for personel reasons an am sorry if this has caused any undue hardship on my behalf. I truly wanted to be here, to rub salt in the gapeing wound of this dismal season your team has had. Atlast I am here, back to my slap happy ways and letting one and all pack fans know, ... Da BEARS own the NFCN !
Again please acept my apoligies for not being here more often, but hey, .... I AM BACK ! and so are "Da BEARS" !

Go BEARS Go !

Where is Ras when you need him? He might disagree with the Bears owning the NFCN. Don't you have to be at least in first place to make that claim?

packers11
12-13-2008, 01:57 PM
37-3...enough said

bump.

That was a great display against the guy you can't even name... I think his name is Rodgers... :lol:

BEARMAN
12-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Rogers, Rodgers, .. Whatever... :roll: He's still a bust what ever his name is.

Da BEARS will own the NFCN once again this year ! You can take that to the bank ! 8-)

Last game was a fluke, this next one counts ! Da BEARS need it, the pack dont care, it is at Da BEARS home, and they have a point to proove, DA BEARS are better then the pack ! :twisted:

Go BEARS Go !

Fred's Slacks
12-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Da BEARS need it, the pack dont care

That will make the win even more gratifying. Good luck squeaking into the playoffs just to get owned in the first round. That is if you get in. :lol:

Let's face it. You have little more than us to brag about. Both teams are part of a worthless division.

Dabaddestbear
12-13-2008, 05:10 PM

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW ! :DRodgers? He's doing a hell of a lot better than the stiffs the Bears are throwing out there.
Honestly? :roll:

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Yes. The fact that the Packers are not winning does not mean Rodgers is not a far superior quarterback to Orton and Sexy Rexy. The rest of the Bears team is simply better at picking up after your QBs than the Pack is at supporting theirs at the moment. And better does not necessarily mean you have grounds for claiming that bunch of teddies comprises a good team. They still suck and both teams are going to wind up behind the Vikings this year. At least when you took the ribbing last year, it's because our team took the division...not this petty "our team that's losing is doing better than your team that's losing" BS.

Fred's Slacks
12-13-2008, 06:07 PM

Um, how about yes.

Brag all you want about being slightly above mediocre (which sucks for us since we're slightly below mediocre) but Rodgers is already better in his first year and has a lot more upside that Orton.

The Shadow
12-13-2008, 07:15 PM
How about another hearty helping of 37-3?

Badgerinmaine
12-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Da BEARS will own the NFCN once again this year ! You can take that to the bank ! 8-)

With deposits like that, no wonder the banks need a bailout. :P :P :P

Dabaddestbear
12-13-2008, 08:53 PM

Um, how about yes.

Brag all you want about being slightly above mediocre (which sucks for us since we're slightly below mediocre) but Rodgers is already better in his first year and has a lot more upside that Orton.
Please explain how? His stats seem better because of his WR's. Orton has posted very similar numbers to him with one of the poorest group of WR's in the NFL. His passer rating is better because he only throws beyond 5 yards when a man is wide open...lol. do you even watch football or just pretend to?

Just like i warned Packer fans after Brett left that it would be a complete drop off, I warn the same if Driver or Jennings ever go out for any extended period of time.
And once Jennings leaves (which I predict he will after next year) then it will really be a sad story for Packer fans when it is revealed that Rodgers Wr's make him look a whole lot better than he actually is. He has always thrown behind WR's and above their heads. Driver and Jennings just comes up with the ball and is good with making the tackler miss to gain more yards.

When Orton has similar numbers with way less talented WR's you should not be tooting any horn :roll:

Dabaddestbear
12-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes. The fact that the Packers are not winning does not mean Rodgers is not a far superior quarterback to Orton and Sexy Rexy. The rest of the Bears team is simply better at picking up after your QBs than the Pack is at supporting theirs at the moment. And better does not necessarily mean you have grounds for claiming that bunch of teddies comprises a good team. They still suck and both teams are going to wind up behind the Vikings this year. At least when you took the ribbing last year, it's because our team took the division...not this petty "our team that's losing is doing better than your team that's losing" BS.
Correction..."YOUR" team is losing..."OURS" is winning.. :twisted:

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 08:57 PM
I'd hardly call 8-6 stellar...

The Shadow
12-13-2008, 09:00 PM
How about another hearty helping of 37-3?

Fred's Slacks
12-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Please explain how? His stats seem better because of his WR's. Orton has posted very similar numbers to him with one of the poorest group of WR's in the NFL. His passer rating is better because he only throws beyond 5 yards when a man is wide open...lol. do you even watch football or just pretend to?

Keep making excuses for Orton. I can make excuses for Rodgers too. How about Rodgers OLine was horshit the first 10 weeks of the season (no running game or pass protection). How about he's 24 and it's his first year with any real game experience.

Just like i warned Packer fans after Brett left that it would be a complete drop off, I warn the same if Driver or Jennings ever go out for any extended period of time.
And once Jennings leaves (which I predict he will after next year) then it will really be a sad story for Packer fans when it is revealed that Rodgers Wr's make him look a whole lot better than he actually is. He has always thrown behind WR's and above their heads. Driver and Jennings just comes up with the ball and is good with making the tackler miss to gain more yards.

When Orton has similar numbers with way less talented WR's you should not be tooting any horn :roll:

:lol:

GENIUS. Oh gee, teams get worse when they lose great players. You don't say? How long did it take to figure that out? Well we did pretty well replacing a hall of fame QB. How's that going for you guys?

I doubt Jennings will be going anywhere but if he does, that's one place we are not hurting for talent and have a track record of finding young talent.

packinpatland
12-13-2008, 10:02 PM
"I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ? "

I'm on the EX's side.

Iron Mike
12-13-2008, 11:45 PM
"I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ? "

I'm on the EX's side.

We have "Patlerized," can we get a "PIPized?" :P

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 09:08 AM

Keep making excuses for Orton. I can make excuses for Rodgers too. How about Rodgers OLine was horshit the first 10 weeks of the season (no running game or pass protection). How about he's 24 and it's his first year with any real game experience.

Excuses? are you serious? Even most sensible Packer fans would agree that those are not excuses but facts. The Bears have the worst WR's in the NFL, I was just being kind in my earlier post when I said one of the worst. And they have a patchwork offensive line that just so happen to outperform the Packers line a lil more this year. The same Packers line that most of you on here was saying was going to be the reason why the Packers would be good this year..lol. And that first year crap dont fly here.. he's no rookie. He been in the NFL for about 4 years now. And dont get it confused. I am not on here tooting my Horn about what Orton has done and How "great" he will be like Packer fans are saying about Rodgers. I see him as an average QB that has made due with what he has. In comparison I just dont see how one could say Rodgers will be great when he cannot "consistently" put the ball in the numbers. Most of the time the WR's are reaching back to snag his passes and having to jump up to pick them out the air when they are WIDE OPEN!

GENIUS. Oh gee, teams get worse when they lose great players. You don't say? How long did it take to figure that out? Well we did pretty well replacing a hall of fame QB. How's that going for you guys?

I doubt Jennings will be going anywhere but if he does, that's one place we are not hurting for talent and have a track record of finding young talent.
I must be a genius since you failed to address any of main topics; Rodgers numbers are inflated by yards after catch not by actual "passing yards", His passes are often bailed out by Driver and Jennings.
First of all, most of your fellow Packer brethren didn't think it would be that much of a drop off after Brett left. And I think you were one of them. And good luck on finding another WR that will bail Rodgers out on his wild passes.

You had better hope Rodgers win this game for you today, cuz you just adding fuel to the idiot fire...lol

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I'd hardly call 8-6 stellar...
And who did?
Can we get anyone in here that can stay on topic? Do you guys just like to make up statements to rile up the troops? I can see it now, another Packer fan will follow up with "yeah, them troll Bear fans are Cheering about 8-6 and that they are going to the playoffs and gonna win the Super Bowl!" --uh, ok.

MJZiggy
12-14-2008, 09:21 AM
What you're failing to realize is that while you're giving us this bravo routine about your "winning," a decent possibility still exists that these two teams both finish 8-8 and should that happen, that means the Packers will own the head-to-head, meaning that they'd finish the season over the Bears which would put the Bears...um...second to last in the division...

Fred's Slacks
12-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Okay, let me go slower. See football is a team sport. It's not just a QB and his receivers on the field. The o line needs to pass protect in order to have any chance at success in the passing game. You also need a running game to take pressure off the passing game. The Bears have had each of these. The Packers have been very inconsistent in both of these. Many of us did think that the oline would be better this year because we didn't see our LT (who played in the Probowl last year) dropping off the charts.

So now tell me how I didn't address your main topics?

You said Ortons stats aren't as good because he doesn't have WRs. I said Rodgers didn't have an o line. One could make the argument that when a QB has time even terrible WR's will be able to get open. I don't care how good your WR's are, if the QB doesn't have time it's easy to shut down a passing game. I'm sorry I don't have a whiteboard to draw this out for you.

You then said that you knew the Pack would be worse with out Favre and that they will be worse again with out Jennings, as if this was some kind of astute observation. Kind of like saying, "Gee, Adrian Peterson is hard to replace". Kind of obvious, isn't it? Well yes. You were right. And most here agreed. I don't know of anyone who predicted us to go 13-3 this year. I think the majority said 9-7 or 10-6. I thought 11-5 might be attainable. Yes, I was way off but having seen every game, I know the difference has been OLine play and lately defensive play, not so much QB play.

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Okay, let me go slower. See football is a team sport. It's not just a QB and his receivers on the field. The o line needs to pass protect in order to have any chance at success in the passing game. You also need a running game to take pressure off the passing game. The Bears have had each of these. The Packers have been very inconsistent in both of these. Many of us did think that the oline would be better this year because we didn't see our LT (who played in the Probowl last year) dropping off the charts.

So now tell me how I didn't address your main topics?

You said Ortons stats aren't as good because he doesn't have WRs.

There you go making up stuff again...lol.
I said his stats are compairable to ORtons although he doesnt have any WR's. SO if stats arent good, neither is Rodgers.

.... I said Rodgers didn't have an o line. One could make the argument that when a QB has time even terrible WR's will be able to get open. I don't care how good your WR's are, if the QB doesn't have time it's easy to shut down a passing game. I'm sorry I don't have a whiteboard to draw this out for you.

You then said that you knew the Pack would be worse with out Favre and that they will be worse again with out Jennings, as if this was some kind of astute observation. Kind of like saying, "Gee, Adrian Peterson is hard to replace". Kind of obvious, isn't it? Well yes. You were right. And most here agreed. I don't know of anyone who predicted us to go 13-3 this year. I think the majority said 9-7 or 10-6. I thought 11-5 might be attainable. Yes, I was way off but having seen every game, I know the difference has been OLine play and lately defensive play, not so much QB play.

The rest of your argument we can debate back and forth. But I will leave it at that..lol. Now to the games today..lol.

Fred's Slacks
12-14-2008, 10:59 AM
You said Ortons stats aren't as good because he doesn't have WRs.

There you go making up stuff again...lol.
I said his stats are compairable to ORtons although he doesnt have any WR's. SO if stats arent good, neither is Rodgers.

Whose making stuff up?

Key word there was AS. So if you say they are compareable you couldn't possibly mean that Ortons were better. Maybe I give you too much credit? I never said their stats weren't good but it's easy to see the difference. Rodgers 92.1 vs Orton 80.1(70.7 career and 59.7 in his first year when you had Moose and Berrian). You're right though, 80.1 is not very good.

denverYooper
12-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Orton has better TEs and a decent receiving RB in Forte.

ThunderDan
12-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Lets just look at the stats.

Rodgers - 276/434 63.6% 3,192 yards 22 td 11 int 92.1 pr

Orton - 236/401 58.9% 2,586 yards 15 td 10 int 80.1 pr
Grossman - 32/62 51.6% 257 yards 2 td 2 int 59.7 pr

Chicago Total - 268/463 57.9% 2,843 yards 17 td 12 int 77.2 pr

Chicago has played 1 extra game and you still are almost 350 yards in passing offense behind. Your offense ranks 26th in total yards and 21st in passing.

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 01:35 PM

Chicago has played 1 extra game and you still are almost 350 yards in passing offense behind. Your offense ranks 26th in total yards and 21st in passing.
Which proves my point. -- NO WR's, so they have no choice but to throw to the TE's and RB's, which of course on a regular will run routes nowhere near as deep as your average WR. So Of course they will have less yards...duh. :roll:
--Thank you for helping me out, although you thought you were accomplishing something there for the sake of the argument on the other side. :wink:

And somehow some of you flake brains keep trying to argu with me about how good Orton isnt. My argument is not that, but that Rodgers show me nothing different. His WR's get open deep waaaay better than the Bears. That equals more yards. Why you all keep showing me stats is a wonder to me.

Just keep in mind that YOU all said Rodgers will be great. I SAID Orton will be average. We will see who's prediction comes closer to fruition in the years to come.

Fred's Slacks
12-14-2008, 01:47 PM

Which proves my point. -- NO WR's, so they have no choice but to throw to the TE's and RB's, which of course on a regular will run routes nowhere near as deep as your average WR. So Of course they will have less yards...duh. :roll:
--Thank you for helping me out, although you thought you were accomplishing something there for the sake of the argument on the other side. :wink:

And just how does that prove that Orton is better? You're stretching. I give up. There's no convincing some people. I know you were hoping that when Favre left we'd struggle to find a QB for many years. I don't want to burst your bubble. So go ahead. Orton is better. :roll:

Fred's Slacks
12-14-2008, 01:58 PM

And somehow some of you flake brains keep trying to argu with me about how good Orton isnt. My argument is not that, but that Rodgers show me nothing different. His WR's get open deep waaaay better than the Bears. That equals more yards. Why you all keep showing me stats is a wonder to me.

Just keep in mind that YOU all said Rodgers will be great. I SAID Orton will be average. We will see who's prediction comes closer to fruition in the years to come.

Just keep hurling insults. You might fool someone into thinking your right. It's gotta work better then your weak ass arguments.

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 05:11 PM

Just keep hurling insults. You might fool someone into thinking your right. It's gotta work better then your weak ass arguments.
By the way, Orton WON the last game for the Bears and Rodgers LOST the last game for the Packers.... and the saga continues...lol.

Dabaddestbear
12-14-2008, 05:17 PM

And just how does that prove that Orton is better? You're stretching. I give up. There's no convincing some people. I know you were hoping that when Favre left we'd struggle to find a QB for many years. I don't want to burst your bubble. So go ahead. Orton is better. :roll:
And where did I SAY Orton was better? Their you go making up stuff to stir the pot. :roll: I SAID NEITHER WILL BE GREAT!
--Brain dead conversations go nowhere. :beat:

Iron Mike
01-23-2011, 06:02 PM

Go BEARS Go !

BEAR DOWN, piss and mold clowns!!!!!!

easy cheesy
01-23-2011, 09:42 PM

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Farve) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?

WOW.... whatever became of the elusive "Jackwagon Bear"? He is "dispiesded" (sic) far and wide.... what a major league yabbo....

esoxx
01-23-2011, 09:54 PM
Go BEARS Go !

And take the Cubs with you!

steve823
01-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Nice Bumpage Iron Mike...this gave me some good laughs.

easy cheesy
01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
And take the Cubs with you!

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/applause.gif

Iron Mike
01-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Nice Bumpage Iron Mike...this gave me some good laughs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/bearoff.jpg

easy cheesy
01-26-2011, 12:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/bearoff.jpg

What I wouldn't give for a sock full of manure and a nice "wind up".... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Freak Out
01-26-2011, 12:17 AM
Damn...when was the last time anyone heard from the Bears chumps?

mraynrand
01-26-2011, 07:10 AM
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Bearsdownandout.jpg