PDA

View Full Version : Columbine (graphic) *edited* - Fake

Jimx29
07-01-2006, 08:19 PM
*fake vid....sorry :doh:

The link I am posting is from security cameras in the school which the
Columbine Massacre happened just over 5 years ago. If you are offended by this type of thing, do not watch it. If you watch it and prepare to give me grief, I do not want to hear it. I am only posting this to give you a dose of reality about kids, guns, and the brainwashing. Sometimes people want to know. Well, here you go. It is not of gore and blood. It's black and white. It's real life. But, you know the story.

Columbine Cowards (http://www.zshare.net/video/jkk-wmv.html)

Fosco33
07-01-2006, 08:52 PM
While not graphic it's terribly disturbing watching how those kids acted - laughing, mocking, joking - that is crazy.

The guy who ran and got away and screamed 'FUCK YOU' is brave. If I were in the same position, I'd hope I could do the same - no way I'd give some crazy nut satisfaction taking my life.

It's too bad that school kids can't handle the peer pressure that everyone dealt with. Blame society or bad parenting if you want.

The close to home moment for me is that I have 1st cousins (too young for high school at the time) in Columbine.

Tragic.

Brewhaha
07-01-2006, 11:40 PM
I have heard that this video is a reenactment.

Fosco33
07-02-2006, 12:08 AM
I have heard that this video is a reenactment.

Interesting that you say that b/c the date on the video and the time are off from the actual events (at first I was thinking the camera was just off). Then I read the Wikipedia recall of the events and they don't seem to match the video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

the_idle_threat
07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
So then the question becomes, why would somebody make a fake Columbine video?

Fosco33
07-02-2006, 01:00 AM
So then the question becomes, why would somebody make a fake Columbine video?

Could it be this?

Columbine Reenactment Video Sold On Net After Arrests 01/21/00 >By Dick Kelsey
Newsbytes PM, Jan 21, 2000
RINGWOOD, NEW JERSEY, U.S.A., 2000 JAN 21 (NB) -- A gory videotaped reenactment of the Columbine HIgh School massacre is still being sold on the Internet, even after two New Jersey men were arrested for bringing firearms onto school grounds to shoot the video.

And there are no indications that the Web site set up to sell copies of "Duck! The Carbine High Massacre" will be taken down anytime soon.

William Apricino, 26, and Joseph Miller, 21, both of Ringwood, New Jersey, were charged with possession of a firearm on school property. They remain free on $2,500 bond awaiting a Feb. 7 court appearance. No other charges are anticipated.

"Basically the only real violation besides poor taste was having guns on school property," Ringwood Police Det. Sgt. Bernard Lombardo told Newsbytes.

The pair is accused of taking several handguns and two 12-guage shotguns onto the grounds of E.G. Hewitt Elementary School to film the movie last August. Denver television station KUSA found the Website selling the video in November and contacted police.

Advertisement

"They opened up the Web page and began to sell it through that," Lombardo said. "They have other horror films they've made but this is the only one they're selling on the Internet." Apricino and Miller sell the video and other productions at so-called "chiller shows" frequented by horror culture devotees.

The detective said Apricino claims the video was a parody of all high school shootings, not just Columbine, despite a direct reference to the shootings on the Web site's home page. Two students gunned down 12 classmates and a teacher before killing themselves at the suburban Denver school last April 20.

Lombardo says 100 of the videos have been sold for $30, adding that he "unfortunately" has watched the video several times for investigative purposes. "It is very poor quality film," he says. "It is very graphic. The blood and stuff is obviously fake, but it is in very poor taste."

Apricino, who uses the name Bill Hellfire, and Miller, who goes by Joey Smack, say on their Web site that the Columbine attack "was bound to become a motion picture eventually, or even worse, a 'made for TV' movie. So we decided to do it first. God Bless America!"

the_idle_threat
07-02-2006, 01:32 AM
I guess so.

Jimx29
07-02-2006, 03:08 AM
I kind of had my suspicions also.
Thanks for hunting down that info. Here is what that is from:Zero Day The Movie.

http://www.zerodaythemovie.com/