PDA

View Full Version : My highschool team

Charles Woodson
12-13-2008, 04:23 PM
If any of you like watching soccer highlights or whatever you should check out my team from last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llaIQ7mZ2es

Started as a sophomore last year number 3

retailguy
12-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing, and CONGRATULATIONS.

MadtownPacker
12-15-2008, 01:45 PM
CW you hit that big goal 40 secs into the clip?

Better yet dont answer that. Harlan might read this thread since it has the word "highschool" in the title.

sheepshead
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
So youre a junior in high school? You know I forget there can be kids on this site. Mad, you should have an age range listed for everyone. I dont want to be yellin' at kids!!

retailguy
12-15-2008, 06:08 PM
So youre a junior in high school? You know I forget there can be kids on this site. Mad, you should have an age range listed for everyone. I dont want to be yellin' at kids!!

Maybe instead, you should insist on being able to post whatever you want wherever you want, whenever you want all over the place. :idea:

BallHawk
12-15-2008, 07:25 PM

I'm a sophmore.....Welcome to the forum. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
12-15-2008, 07:30 PM

Better yet dont answer that. Harlan might read this thread since it has the word "highschool" in the title.

you got me. but I was really expecting a story about somebody shutting-down Darrin Charles.

Charles Woodson
12-15-2008, 08:55 PM

aha na i wishh! i play left D so i dont get many opportunity to score, but i scored once last year and so far once this year... And na that nasty goal at 40 was a kid we got from brazil, go figure

sheepshead
12-16-2008, 04:24 AM

Thanks, but ive been here longer than you have-cute anyway.

Charles Woodson
12-16-2008, 02:17 PM

i think ive beat you both, older than BH, and been here longer than sheepshead :wink:

Charles Woodson
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Well, its been a good year
We made it to the Regional Finals, and played the number 1 team in the state yesterday. Lost 0-0 in penalty kicks (8-7) it was pretty heart wrenching because we had a chance to win, with our best kicker up, a absolutely amazing kid, and the goalie made a nasty save...
Whatever we lose 1 senior starter next year, with the core of our team as juniors but damn, 1 game away from states...

BallHawk
02-14-2009, 09:06 PM

I have quadrupled your post count......that makes me clearly superior to you.