PDA

View Full Version : For the 2 dames: Ziggy and PIP

HowardRoark
12-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Ziggy. Please change you picture. It is very confusing.

PIP. I hope eveything is OK for you with the bad weather. I think you have mentioned you have some land with trees. Hopefully you have a chainsaw.

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 06:38 PM
My picture is confusing????

packinpatland
12-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the concern.....that's actually very nice.
I can't figure out the weather........this part of CT got none...ZERO... of the bad stuff. It rained for several days, but no ice. In fact, yesterday morning it was 53!......altho it's 26 right now.
Our woodstove is feeling pretty good right now............

packinpatland
12-13-2008, 07:30 PM
By the way.......I don't think I've ever been referred to as a 'dame' before.
.........just getting used to young sales clerks calling me 'mam' :roll:

Kiwon
12-13-2008, 09:19 PM
I thought of MJZ and PIP today too..... Can you account for your whereabouts last night...? :?:

Palin's Alaska Church Damaged in Suspicious Fire

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Gov. Sarah Palin's home church has been badly damaged in a suspicious fire.

Larry Kroon, pastor of the Wasilla Bible Church, estimates damages at more than $1 million to the church.

Kroon declined to say if the blaze was politically based or directed at Palin, the failed Republican vice presidential candidate.

Kroon says the fire broke out Friday night while a small group of women were working on crafts. They were alerted to the blaze by a fire alarm.

Kroon says he was called and by the time he got to the church, smoke was pouring out of the building. Sprinklers kept the fire from spreading beyond offices and classrooms.

Authorities are not immediately commenting, but Kroon says he's been told the fire is being investigated as a crime.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/13/palins-alaska-church-damaged-suspicious/

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
As a matter of fact I was in a room with 300 of my closest friends. (I won a door prize too...woohooo)

And for the record, I think that to burn a church that the community uses to attack an individual (if that's what actually happened) is reprehensible.

Kiwon
12-13-2008, 09:36 PM
As a matter of fact I was in a room with 300 of my closest friends. (I won a door prize too...woohooo)

(Congrats. What'd you win?)

Back to your alibi...is there any YouTube video to verify your story? Hmmm..?

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 09:39 PM
$100 gift certificate for the Kennedy Center.

I'm sure there will be photos as they had paparazzi everywhere (they may have gotten carried away with that) but likely no video...

Kiwon
12-13-2008, 09:52 PM
$100 gift certificate for the Kennedy Center.

I'm sure there will be photos as they had paparazzi everywhere...

The Kennedy Center.....Oh, Ms. Swank.... :worship:

And to think you still have the time to post at the same forum as us little people... :wink:

packinpatland
12-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I have no alibi, and I'd like to talk to my lawyer.

packinpatland
12-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm betting those 'crafty' women set the fire.

MJZiggy
12-13-2008, 10:00 PM
:lol: :lol:

Kiwon
12-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm betting those 'crafty' women set the fire.

Very punny. :)

Not so funny....if it was arson (as it appears to be) someone started that fire with people inside. Someone could have been killed.

I hope that Palin-haters and take Christ-out-of Christmas types would not go to that extent to send a message (ala Bill Ayers).

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. I guess we'll find out eventually.

bobblehead
12-13-2008, 11:14 PM

Hmm...that new avatar is one of my favorites on the site.

texaspackerbacker
12-14-2008, 12:43 AM

My bowling ball looks just like your avatar.