PDA

View Full Version : Sieg Heil!

Freak Out
12-15-2008, 07:45 PM
...and I though my friends father was an asshole for naming him Harry Dick.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2008/12/holland_township_family_angry.html

Joemailman
12-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Damn. Why couldn't my middle name be Goebbels?

packinpatland
12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I went to high school with Peter Petr.

BallHawk
12-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Just when you think they can't get any dumber.....

SkinBasket
12-15-2008, 09:12 PM

You read another one of Partial's posts?

Partial
12-15-2008, 09:15 PM

You read another one of Partial's posts?

That's really uncalled for and not cool.

oregonpackfan
12-15-2008, 09:16 PM

I went to school with Shirley Schaubschlager! :lol:

When I was engaged to my wife, her maiden name was "Smith." Trying to be generous, I told her she could keep her last name instead of assuming mine. She looked at me incredulously and said "No way! I've been dreaming of getting rid of "Smith" for years!" :)

HarveyWallbangers
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM

It was one of his best lines recently. He's been in a slump. You are the Slump Buster.
:D

Partial
12-15-2008, 09:41 PM

It was one of his best lines recently. He's been in a slump. You are the Slump Buster.
:D

Glad to help :lol:

texaspackerbacker
12-15-2008, 09:46 PM
The libs would raise holy hell if some business did the exact same thing a year from now for the first birthday of little Barak Obama Smith.

Back in the day, a lot of leftists named their kids "Nikita" after Khrushchev. Heaven help the poor businessman that would discriminate against somebody like that.

This Aryan Nation guy might be stupid and evil, but his case still illustrates the double standard giving equally stupid and evil people on the left a pass.

MJZiggy
12-15-2008, 10:02 PM
I don't get it. Little Barack Obama Smith would be named after our country's leader. Hitler was responsible for the genocide of 6 million people. That doesn't make Hitler conservative, it makes him offensive. I swear sometimes you invent shit just to make people nuts.

Zool
12-15-2008, 10:05 PM
The libs would raise holy hell if some business did the exact same thing a year from now for the first birthday of little Barak Obama Smith.

Back in the day, a lot of leftists named their kids "Nikita" after Khrushchev. Heaven help the poor businessman that would discriminate against somebody like that.

This Aryan Nation guy might be stupid and evil, but his case still illustrates the double standard giving equally stupid and evil people on the left a pass.

Good fucking Christ Tex, you could make a discussion about bottled water into some sort of political jab. Do you ever rest?

bobblehead
12-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Apparently two people who never got enough attention reproduced.....and now are using their children to get the attention they never got.

texaspackerbacker
12-15-2008, 10:12 PM
I don't get it. Little Barack Obama Smith would be named after our country's leader. Hitler was responsible for the genocide of 6 million people. That doesn't make Hitler conservative, it makes him offensive. I swear sometimes you invent shit just to make people nuts.

You think the galling prospect of a piece of shit like Obama being president isn't pretty damn offensive to a helluva a lot of good people too?

Conning enough people to win the election doesn't change the FACT that your boy, Obama, is nothing more than radical America-hating TRASH and a corrupt Chicago political hack from the same cess pool Blagojevich swam out of.

MJZiggy
12-15-2008, 10:16 PM

You think the galling prospect of a piece of shit like Obama being president isn't pretty damn offensive to a helluva a lot of good people too?

Conning enough people to win the election doesn't change the FACT that your boy, Obama, is nothing more than radical America-hating TRASH and a corrupt Chicago political hack from the same cess pool Blagojevich swam out of.

First off, last I checked, he's not MY boy, he's Michelle's. Come talk to me when a few million people have died at his hands because they worshiped the wrong god. Until then, you got nothing here.

texaspackerbacker
12-15-2008, 10:19 PM

First off, last I checked, he's not MY boy, he's Michelle's. Come talk to me when a few million people have died at his hands because they worshiped the wrong god. Until then, you got nothing here.

How about when a few million Americans have died because Obama was true to his word and undid all the things that have prevented terrorist hits in America?

If you are disavowing "your boy", Obama, more power to you, but somehow, I doubt that's the case.

MJZiggy
12-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, if you live through it and can prove he caused it then come talk to me.

Freak Out
12-15-2008, 10:45 PM
America Uber Alles. Tex...it's time you changed your sig.

texaspackerbacker
12-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Well, if you live through it and can prove he caused it then come talk to me.

Oh, I feel fairly safe--not like the good folks from New York City or Chicago or maybe Tampa.

God willing, we'll all survive the Obama presidency--the chances of not having terrorist hits in America are still probably better than 50/50. However, those survival chances will get a whole lot worse as of inauguration day--unless, of course, the Chicago hack stabs his leftist backers in the back and follows the Bush policies that have proven successful against the terrorist enemy.

KYPack
12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Will the goofy Aryan couple please stop fucking?

Cute kid.

They outta be shot for saddling him with the name. It's for their own ego/gratification.

hoosier
12-16-2008, 08:15 AM
...and I though my friends father was an asshole for naming him Harry Dick.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/today/index.ssf/2008/12/holland_township_family_angry.html

Some of the comments left by readers are hilarious.
is that a mullet? in 2008? wow! that alone is almost child abuse

packinpatland
12-16-2008, 08:51 AM

How about when a few million Americans have died because Obama was true to his word and undid all the things that have prevented terrorist hits in America?

If you are disavowing "your boy", Obama, more power to you, but somehow, I doubt that's the case.

Tex, let's talk about the actuals here........not what you think/want to happen.
Just by using the term 'your boy'.................. oh,never mind :bang:

swede
12-16-2008, 12:11 PM

Pumpkin Etr?

Iron Mike
12-16-2008, 05:28 PM

My best friend in 6th grade was Sam Davis.

That's right..............his Dad's name was Sam Davis, also. 8-)

HarveyWallbangers
12-16-2008, 05:48 PM
I know a Peter Pickar. In case there was any doubt his parents knew what they were doing, he has a brother named Richard. His friends call him Dick.