PDA

View Full Version : Who Represents the NFC in the Super Bowl?

sheepshead
12-16-2008, 05:26 PM
for fun.

Dang it, I listed the bucs but it didnt show up--so posta write in!

Freak Out
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Panthers.

channtheman
12-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Panthers. They are the hottest team right now next to the Vikings, IMO. The Giants for whatever reason have turned it off and have looked pretty crappy. Losing Buress was a huge thing, or at least that's what it looks like.

MOBB DEEP
12-16-2008, 06:10 PM
NYG

Pacopete4
12-16-2008, 06:13 PM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i picked the Vikings to attempt to jinx them...

Gunakor
12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Panthers. I don't think there's a team in either conference playing hotter football right now.

Who else would just LOVE to see a Colts/Panthers SB? That would be a great game!

Kiwon
12-16-2008, 06:23 PM
The Packers, next year.

Rastak
12-16-2008, 06:24 PM
I think I'll wait to see who actually makes it to the playoffs before I start making guesses.

Pacopete4
12-16-2008, 06:27 PM
I think I'll wait to see who actually makes it to the playoffs before I start making guesses. oh just go ahead and choose the bears already...

Partial
12-16-2008, 07:02 PM
The best player is on the Vikings so I've got to go with them.

sheepshead
12-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Boy, I think the NFC is wide open. I took the Panthers-

(dont forget I forgot the bucs and cant figure out how to add them)

Gunakor
12-16-2008, 07:58 PM
(dont forget I forgot the bucs and cant figure out how to add them)

Doesn't matter. The Bucs would have to pull a New York Giants, and I don't think they have enough talent on the roster to pull it off.

The Leaper
12-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Panthers...only complete team in the NFC right now IMO.

gex
12-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Gotta go with the G-men, even without Plax.

MOBB DEEP
12-17-2008, 06:00 PM

yeah, i think there's alot of giants haters here not wantn to give them credit; they're gonna KILL panthers this wekend imo

texaspackerbacker
12-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Cowboys versus the Colts. You can take it to the bank.

The Giants were a fluke last year that somehow was perpetuated right up to a couple of weeks ago.

Carolina has been just as schedule-lucky as the Packers have been schedule-unlucky.

The Vikings? Come on!

Arizona? Not even close.

Tampa? Fading fast.

Atlanta? Decent, but not good enough.

Were the Bears even on the list? No? Well, that's about where they should be--left out.

hurleyfan
12-17-2008, 07:10 PM
If the Giants win Sunday v the Panthers, I'll go with the G Men (home field ad?)

If the Panthers win Sunday v the Giants, option is the Panthers.. again home field ad...

MOBB DEEP
12-17-2008, 07:27 PM
If the Giants win Sunday v the Panthers, I'll go with the G Men (home field ad?)

If the Panthers win Sunday v the Giants, option is the Panthers.. again home field ad...

but nyg have a rep for doing well on the ROAD remember??!!

hurleyfan
12-17-2008, 07:29 PM

Last year for sure, not so much this year

MOBB DEEP
12-17-2008, 07:44 PM

i mean the panthers would need home field MOR than nyg would imo

hurleyfan
12-17-2008, 07:47 PM

i mean the panthers would need home field MOR than nyg would imo

Agree !!

BEARMAN
12-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Da BEARS ! ofcourse :roll:

hurleyfan
12-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Da BEARS ! ofcourse :roll:

Don't think so beerman!

MOBB DEEP
12-17-2008, 10:15 PM
again i say, the giants will KILL the panthers...

Guiness
12-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Why no love for the 'boys? I think they're looking good right now - as good as they did when they beat us and Philly early in the season.

The Giants aren't looking so good without that monster DL late in the season.

texaspackerbacker
12-18-2008, 06:57 AM
Why no love for the 'boys? I think they're looking good right now - as good as they did when they beat us and Philly early in the season.

The Giants aren't looking so good without that monster DL late in the season.

Same as I've been saying. The Cowboys were considered the NFC best at the start of the season, and they are getting back to that now.

The Giants may or may not kill the panthers, but both are overrated. Except for home field, I'd pick Carolina, as the Giants are fading faster. At home, though, the Giants may limp in, but they won't look good doing it, and they won't make it through the playoffs.

hurleyfan
12-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I think I'd rather see the Queens or Bears make the playoffs over the cowboys!

Think I'll change my signature to "Whoever plays the Cowboys"

denverYooper
12-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Da BEARS
STILL SUCK!

Tarlam!
12-19-2008, 11:53 AM
I think this is a good and fun thread! Thanks Sheep!!

I picked Adrian Peterson.

God, what a beast!

sheepshead
12-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Sure!

The Giants look like they are still the team to beat.

Gunakor
12-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Sure!

The Giants look like they are still the team to beat.

I still think the Giants and the Panthers will meet in the NFC Championship game. From there, it's anyone's guess. I think these two teams are very evenly matched. All I know is that's going to be a great game.

I still want to see Indianapolis vs Carolina in the Super Bowl. That's the most entertaining matchup between an AFC contender and an NFC contender IMO.

gex
12-22-2008, 06:40 PM

yeah, i think there's alot of giants haters here not wantn to give them credit; they're gonna KILL panthers this wekend imo

Right on!! :D

sheepshead
12-29-2008, 11:11 AM
vikings?

Dabaddestbear
12-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Why didn't you guys include the Falcons? Or Eagles?
I think one of them might just be the sleeper.

Lurker64
12-29-2008, 11:56 AM
As weird as it is, I agree with the Bear fan. I was going to vote for the Falcons, but they're not in the poll...

retailguy
12-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Why didn't you guys include the Falcons? Or Eagles?
I think one of them might just be the sleeper.

Look at the date of the 1st post....

I think the Panthers are the team to beat....

Panthers/Ravens. Maybe the Titans, I'm torn.

chain_gang
12-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Gotta go with the old home state Carolina. I think their team is very underrated, especially their secondary. They should have be the Giants a couple weeks ago, and I see them learning from that game. The Panthers have been in close games all year and have found ways to win, and I can see them beating the Giants in New York. They may be the one team in the NFC bracket where homefield for the Giants doesn't really affect the other team. The Panthers are built for the elements, with their solid ground game, and have a big time playmaker at WR in Steve Smith. The Giants don't have that guy anymore and I see them bowing out to Carolina because of it.

sheepshead
01-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Eagles werent even on my poll..Eagles here.

Pugger
01-15-2009, 11:58 AM
LOL!! It looks like the only team still standing in this poll is the CARDINALS! :shock:

channtheman
01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
LOL!! It looks like the only team still standing in this poll is the CARDINALS! :shock:

Who would have thought that? Wow! It just goes to show you how much can change and how quickly it can change. The Giants lose Burress and fall apart. The Panthers turn it off as the Cardinals had just turned it on. It really is incredible.