PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th

MJZiggy
07-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Hope everyone's having a great weekend. Anyone doing anything cool to celebrate?

Joemailman
07-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I am either going to Summerfest on the 4th or the Brewers game. Either way should be fun. Other than that, just cooking out and enjoying a cold Leinies or 2, or 3, or... :D

MJZiggy
07-02-2006, 08:39 PM
I am either going to Summerfest on the 4th or the Brewers game. Either way should be fun. Other than that, just cooking out and enjoying a cold Leinies or 2, or 3, or... :D I miss Summerfest. Have some Saz's fries for me.

Bretsky
07-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Hope everyone's having a great weekend. Anyone doing anything cool to celebrate?

I've had an eventful 4th of July weekend. Mainly Saturday

Took the two little girls to Whitewater for Fourth of July Carnival aka RIDES

Then went to relative party to watch brother in-law announce Brewer lineup from Iraq

Then went back to Whitewater for Fireworks

Rest of family went to bed but I wasn't tired so I went down and did a few loads of laundry while watching SKINEMAX and HBO. Watched Real Sex, a neat show.

Later I watched a Show on Cinemax where a Hubby had constant sex dreams of being with two women at the same time. HE TOLD WIFE.

On his Birthday his wife invited a HOTTIE over and he had fun with two gals.

WIVES..........................IS IT THAT SIMPLE ???????????????????????

Then went to bed at 2:45AM and 2Yr old woke me up at 7;30; been a bit tired today.

GrnBay007
07-02-2006, 10:09 PM
I went down and did a few loads of laundry while watching SKINEMAX and HBO. Watched Real Sex, a neat show.

Good thing you are not a stay at home Dad, B! :shock:

I'm mad at myself for not having taken tomorrow off....would have been a nice 4 day weekend. Oh well, I'll give them 4 or 5 hours of my time tomorrow.

-

Bretsky
07-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I went down and did a few loads of laundry while watching SKINEMAX and HBO. Watched Real Sex, a neat show.

I'm mad at myself for not having taken tomorrow off....would have been a nice 4 day weekend. Oh well, I'll give them 4 or 5 hours of my time tomorrow.

-

YES, me too 007; I'm always the nice guy as far as work goes; I'm the only one in dept working :mad:

CaptainKickass
07-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes - Happy 4th to all.

Even though I'm working today - I've already been to 2 BBQ's this weekend. I'm going to see some friends and take in some live music tonight, then there's the "after hours partay" and I'll probaby use tomorrow as a recovery day.

Whew.

:mrgreen: :D

woodbuck27
07-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Yes . . . . :D Happy :D 4th JULY to ALL on PACKERRATS !!

Today we celebrate Canada day here, as the Holiday Day off work, but we have been celebrating all weekend with lots of variety shows and Fireworks, laser shows, Bar-B-Q's, concerts etc.

The Montreal Jazz and Blues Festival is also underway at the present time.

All summer tons to do and enjoy in Montreal.

Oscar
07-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Hope everyone has a happy and a safe 4th. I had to work a few hour this morn. but my work is all done till Wed. Went and bought some fireworks and got a re-fill on the old propane bottle for the grill. So I'm all set. Oh yeah, the beer is on ice as well :smile: . It's raining here today but tomorow is suposed to be nice. Bottle rocket war anyone??? LOL J/K So much for the safe part. :smile:

Packers4Ever
07-03-2006, 04:03 PM

I'm running the roads tomorrow and 1st stop is KMart.

It doesn't get any better than that. :sad:

Jude

ranks66
07-03-2006, 11:05 PM

Jude

Happy Fourth everyone.....Thanks for the welcome here. I really enjoy the pleasant talk on this forum. I think I will be posting more and more here. You guys and gals are really neat. :D

Packers4Ever
07-03-2006, 11:23 PM

Jude

Happy Fourth everyone.....Thanks for the welcome here. I really enjoy the pleasant talk on this forum. I think I will be posting more and more here. You guys and gals are really neat. :D

Good to see you here ranks 66, I think the longer you're here the more you'll like it. You don't get the 'petty fighting' like you see on some forums, at least not as a rule. Moderators are very helpful too. Come back often!

GrnBay007
07-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Happy 4th all!! Saw a great fireworks display tonight. Before the fireworks they had an awesome airshow. Those pilots are really something. It's amazing how quiet some of those bombers are flying so low to the ground.

My highest regard to all those currently serving or who have served our great Country. Thank You!!

the_idle_threat
07-04-2006, 05:06 AM
Happy July 4th!!!

Bretsky
07-04-2006, 08:23 AM
HAPPY 4TH TO ALL

MJZiggy
07-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Happy 4th all!! Saw a great fireworks display tonight. Before the fireworks they had an awesome airshow. Those pilots are really something. It's amazing how quiet some of those bombers are flying so low to the ground.

My highest regard to all those currently serving or who have served our great Country. Thank You!!

Absolutely!! as we celebrate our freedom special thanks to those keeping us that way.

hurleyfan
07-04-2006, 10:05 AM
What Ziggy said!

Absolutely!! as we celebrate our freedom special thanks to those keeping us that way.

Happy Holiday weekend (now Tuesday!) to everyone :D

If it ever stops raining here in New York, plan to BBQ this afternoon with family and friends..

BallHawk
07-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Happy July 4th to Everyone

Now let the grilling begin.[size=24]

Packers4Ever
07-04-2006, 01:38 PM

Cool, 007, with the flags and fireworks! :smile:

-

retailguy
07-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Happy 4th from the Peoples Republic of Washington.... :wink:

packrulz
07-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Discovery launched, it's in orbit, looks good. Go USA!http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20060704/2006_07_04t152202_150x119_us_space_shuttle.jpg

MadtownPacker
07-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Happy 4th everyone!

Deputy Nutz
07-04-2006, 11:46 PM
People are fire work crazy

Little Whiskey
07-05-2006, 04:04 PM
People are fire work crazy

ya my neighbor decided he ought to shoot them off till after midnight. if my kid woke up i was going to go and introduce his ass to my right foot!!