PDA

View Full Version : Remaining games

DonHutson
12-19-2008, 07:09 PM
In a normal years, it's a no-brainer. But if Detroit is 0-15, then it has to be the Lions, doesn't it?

MJZiggy
12-19-2008, 07:11 PM
What's with torturing me like that?

Kiwon
12-19-2008, 07:15 PM
What a question!

The Lions losing streak STOPS with the Packers?

TT would have to go into the witness protection program.

DonHutson
12-19-2008, 07:23 PM
What a question!

There's a lot to be said for knocking the Bears out of the playoff race and sweeping them for the first time in awhile. If we followed up with a loss to the Lions, that would be embarrassing for sure, but at least Bear fans couldn't say a whole lot about it.

Losing to the Bears and beating the Lions doesn't offer any sense of accomplishment - only a sense of relief.

Freak Out
12-19-2008, 07:36 PM
We are going to win both those games.

MJZiggy
12-19-2008, 07:49 PM
What a question!

There's a lot to be said for knocking the Bears out of the playoff race and sweeping them for the first time in awhile. If we followed up with a loss to the Lions, that would be embarrassing for sure, but at least Bear fans couldn't say a whole lot about it.

Losing to the Bears and beating the Lions doesn't offer any sense of accomplishment - only a sense of relief.

No, but that stupid Lion troll (I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it for myself) might show up again...

Kiwon
12-19-2008, 09:27 PM

Absolutely, a 2-game win streak.

A rare bird indeed.

oregonpackfan
12-19-2008, 11:30 PM

I would love the Packers to win the last two games. There is a nagging feeling in my gut, however, that the Packers are going to lose both games.

The Packers are dramatically affected by injuries to key starters. In addition, the Bears are highly motivated to win for the sake of the playoffs. The Packers have lost 6 of their last 7 games. They too mired in the losing mode.

Though 0-14, the Lions have been playing hard. I also believe many of them do not want to be remembered as the only NFL team in history to go 0-16.

Freak Out
12-20-2008, 01:43 AM

I would love the Packers to win the last two games. There is a nagging feeling in my gut, however, that the Packers are going to lose both games.

The Packers are dramatically affected by injuries to key starters. In addition, the Bears are highly motivated to win for the sake of the playoffs. The Packers have lost 6 of their last 7 games. They too mired in the losing mode.

Though 0-14, the Lions have been playing hard. I also believe many of them do not want to be remembered as the only NFL team in history to go 0-16.

Packer Pride.

DonHutson
12-20-2008, 09:00 AM
No, but that stupid Lion troll (I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it for myself) might show up again...

I dunno... it's a rare treat to see a Lion troll in the wild. I've only seen them in zoos.

bbbffl66
12-20-2008, 12:08 PM
What a question!

Free agency starts soon, so he'll be there anywhay! :x

BallHawk
12-20-2008, 12:23 PM
You gotta beat the Lions. You can't be remembered as the team the Lions beat.

Gunakor
12-21-2008, 01:44 PM

A rare bird indeed.

It will be the third time this season this team has put together wins in consecutive weeks. It's not that rare.

Kiwon
12-21-2008, 05:00 PM

A rare bird indeed.

It's not that rare.

It has been the last two months (since October 19) :wink: