PDA

View Full Version : Bears Or Pack (How much do you hate the vikes?)

POLISHHAWK
12-21-2008, 07:18 PM
I ALWAYS cheer for the pack; but for the first time ever it's kind of a win-win if we loose or win (for me). I live in MN and would love to see these cocky Vikings fans be nerved up for a week to see whether they make the playoffs or not.

I would love a win, but it's hard to come in on Tuesday morning knowing Viking fans are even happier than me when the packers win.

chain_gang
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Really I can't stand either one, but honestly I'd rather see an outdoor playoff game in Soldier Field than an "Dome game". I prefer the elements in the postseason, not the cozy atmosphere of a Dome. That's the nice thing about the AFC playoffs this year. But of course I'd much rather have a packer W.

red
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM
um

pack

if we lose then that means the asshole bears have a better chance at getting in

i would rather the queens then bears get in

if i had to choose

Chevelle2
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
I hate the Vikings 10x more than the Bears...

pack4to84
12-21-2008, 07:56 PM
um

pack

if we lose then that means the asshole bears have a better chance at getting in

i would rather the queens then bears get in

if i had to choosewas what I was thinking

Lurker64
12-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I'd much rather see the Bears win the division than the Vikings, but I'd never cheer for the Packers to lose.

It's just there's a silver lining if we lose this game, better draft pick and possibility of keeping the purple out of the playoffs. I still want to win, though.

Partial
12-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Would rather have the draft picks personally. Why win at this point? While there is something to be said for momentum going forward, with all the injuries the guys likely to be starting next year aren't going to be effected by the mojo.

RashanGary
12-21-2008, 08:15 PM
If losing meant we got a stud pass rusher or a stud player instead of an average one, I'd gladly take the loss.

We cannot win the championship because we're completely eliminated from the playoffs. I hope the players want to win, but as a fan I could really care less. I love watching the games win or lose. I love watching some of the young players grow, but I really don't care about the W/L outcome right now.

I think Ted will have a better shot at a stud player in the draft if we lose so I want us to lose. If I were a player, I shoudl be cut, but as a fan who cares. The only goal of hte season has been lost now. The rest is just building toward next year.

The Shadow
12-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Never cared about the Vikings at all.
For me, the hated rival is the Bears; would much rather see the Vikings advance to the playoffs and the Bears stay home.

digitaldean
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
What a choice, a team of choking douchebags or a team of arrogant assholes (take your pick which team is which).

Go for the win. No matter what always go for the win.

Fosco33
12-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Either one makes me ill.

In reality, I don't see the Packers winning this game - except for pride, which they haven't shown for months.

It'll be brutally cold (maybe snowless) and the Bears have everything to play for - so they should be amped up. The Packers have nothing but spoiler to play fo - so that's tougher to play 'til you could get hurt menality that's needed to win games in December.

I see it coming down to the Vikes v Giants. The way the Giants have played as of late - I think the team in purple beats the team in blue.

Either way - I see a one and done coming from the North.

packinpatland
12-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Here I am in New England, living next door to a Vikings fan. I'd like the Pats to tank and take the Vikes with them.

denverYooper
12-21-2008, 09:47 PM
BEAT THE FUCKING BEARS.

packinpatland
12-21-2008, 10:32 PM
BEAT THE FUCKING BEARS.

That's about the way I would have liked to have said it. :lol:

Bossman641
12-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Never cared about the Vikings at all.
For me, the hated rival is the Bears; would much rather see the Vikings advance to the playoffs and the Bears stay home.

Ditto. I hate the Bears 100x more than the Vikings. I never have to deal with Viking fans. I have to deal with douchebag Bear fans on a daily basis.

HarveyWallbangers
12-21-2008, 10:46 PM
I live in Minnesota. I wouldn't mind the Packers losing tomorrow night. I'd like to see Rodgers have a good game, take the lead with 2 minutes left, and then the defense blows it again. We really need a stud DL.

Bossman641
12-21-2008, 10:56 PM
I live in Minnesota. I wouldn't mind the Packers losing tomorrow night. I'd like to see Rodgers have a good game, take the lead with 2 minutes left, and then the defense blows it again. We really need a stud DL.

Are you sure you want to go through another week of Partial's "Rodgers can't get it done in crunch time" posting sprees??

channtheman
12-21-2008, 11:24 PM
It's the fucking Bears and I hate them. I want to shove it in Urlacher's face, Lovie's face, and all the rest of those Bears that even when we suck, we still can kick their ass.

Gunakor
12-22-2008, 12:18 AM
BEAT THE FUCKING BEARS.

:tup:

Partial
12-22-2008, 01:04 AM

Are you sure you want to go through another week of Partial's "Rodgers can't get it done in crunch time" posting sprees??

Are you going to keep being an ass or what? Has Rodgers not been given the ball with 2 min left countless times? He has. He has failed. He's an average QB at this point, which is probably all he'll ever be since he's a veteran. If that's all he'll be, time to move on. QB is far too important.

Dabaddestbear
12-22-2008, 01:52 AM
Awww, dont line up all at once to show so much love guys... :wink:
:oops: :hrt:

sheepshead
12-22-2008, 07:06 AM
Mad, anyone that hinted at loosing tonight..BAN THEM!

Bossman641
12-22-2008, 07:57 AM

Are you going to keep being an ass or what? Has Rodgers not been given the ball with 2 min left countless times? He has. He has failed. He's an average QB at this point, which is probably all he'll ever be since he's a veteran. If that's all he'll be, time to move on. QB is far too important.

You've been proven wrong enough on this by MULTIPLE people and MULTIPLE posts that it is not even worth my time to rehas this again. Obviously you have your POV, and the rest of the world has a conflicting POV.

Rodgers is a veteran? 24 in his first year as a starter? I think he might have some room for improvement still.

sheepshead
12-22-2008, 08:01 AM

In your head you're comparing one season (Rodgers) to a 16 year career (Favre). It's unfair and doesn't fly.