PDA

View Full Version : Fire MM?

VegasPackFan
12-22-2008, 11:07 PM
I have been a huge supporter of MM in the past and thought that he had built a very solid foundation of good fundamental ball play for our team.

Now after watching us melt down so many times this year, I am not so sure any more. I see that he lets Rodgers go crazy in the first half of games and then puts the handcuffs on and goes conservative in the second. He calls the game in a "dont lose" mode and I hate that.

There have discipline prblems too, just like this stupid horse collar penalty in OT to put us in a bad spot.

We have talent, we need the right combo now to give us a winning edge. Is MM the right guy? I can tell you this much - the D coordinator HAS TO GO at the very minumum.

Oh - and I am drunk and pissed right now - think I will go kick my dogs and punch my wife in the head.

Bretsky
12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
nobody will mistake him for Bellichek; that is for sure

I'm willing to give him more time

but we have coaches that must go

Freak Out
12-22-2008, 11:09 PM
No?

RashanGary

Mike Stock to me, has to be gone. The ST's this year has been bad. Young teams are not supposed to have bad ST's. No excuse.

red
he's too much of a pussy

Bretsky
12-22-2008, 11:10 PM

Mike Stock to me, has to be gone. The ST's this year has been bad. Young teams are not supposed to have bad ST's. No excuse.

S SQUARED

SANDERS STOCK

channtheman
12-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Mike Stock needs to go, Sanders needs to go, and I agree MM needs to go. He stops doing what was working as soon as he gets a lead. If he never knew how much time was left in a game so he wouldn't call 3 fucking runs in a row we would do much better.

VegasPackFan
12-22-2008, 11:13 PM
The 3 runs in a row motife must go away forever. MAybe TT put that as an addendum to the contract NO THREE RUNS IN A ROW YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!

mission
12-22-2008, 11:14 PM
He needs to go ... can't be worse...

digitaldean
12-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Let's put it this way.

I don't think Murphy will let MM get fired. But if the Packers find a way to lose to an 0-15 team, the calls for his head will reach a fever pitch.

Still don't think they'll fire him though.

But how do you regress SO much from a 13-3 team. Any decent QB would have trouble winning here wiith a ST and defensive meltdown like we've had for the past 4-5 weeks.

Joemailman
12-22-2008, 11:24 PM
To bring back Sanders and Stock would seem to send a signal of acceptance of mediocrity. If MM keeps them, he better be right, or his head will be on the chopping block a year from now. This season reminds me of the last couple Infante years, when the Packers would just find ways to lose.

Bretsky
12-22-2008, 11:27 PM
To bring back Sanders and Stock would seem to send a signal of acceptance of mediocrity. If MM keeps them, he better be right, or his head will be on the chopping block a year from now. This season reminds me of the last couple Infante years, when the Packers would just find ways to lose.

Losers find ways to lose
right now we have a team of losers....chokers....fill in the word

From the head coaching standpoint this should be unacceptable

I will give MM more time; but I will turn on him in a jiffy if corrective changes are not made......starting with the very staff he decided to hire

Bossman641
12-22-2008, 11:28 PM

If MM brings back Sanders and Stock then they all need to get canned.

Badgerinmaine
12-22-2008, 11:31 PM
I don't think anybody in authority should make a decision right after a loss like that...and not many outside of George Steinbrenner would :-)
That said, I've had about enough. I greatly prefer the imaginative coach as teacher type (Holmgren, Walsh, etc., and even Lombardi to a degree, who was trained as a teacher.) M3 doesn't strike me as a teacher; he's always reminded me of Moose in the Archie comics. :x

Badgerinmaine
12-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh - and I am drunk and pissed right now - think I will go kick my dogs and punch my wife in the head.
I trust, and hope, that you're not serious. Well, the pissed part is okay.

StPaulPackFan
12-22-2008, 11:44 PM

I remember Infante during his last season saying "We're 4 or 5 plays away from being a playoff team". I remember thinking, 'you're 4 or 5 plays away from being winless'. Ron Wolf had no intention of keeping Infante or his staff when he came on as GM. He knew a house-cleaning was in order.

I don't beleive in dumb luck. IMO, this team is poorly coached and undisciplined. You have to look no further than the abundance of penalties and late-game collapses. A house-cleaning may be in order here. Losing is contagious and this staff has not done the right things to cure it. At some point the players have to lose confidence in the coaching staff. By the way we finished this game I think they may be there.

VegasPackFan
12-22-2008, 11:47 PM
I trust, and hope, that you're not serious. Well, the pissed part is okay.

Of course I am joking. Well, maybe the dogs will stil get kicked...

VegasPackFan
12-22-2008, 11:54 PM
And if we manage to let a team that has been beat 15 times this year to come into our home field and win , then I am going to be screaming for a huge turnover of our people!!!!

We should not and CANNOT tolerate such a huge failure.

th87
12-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Maybe marriage made him more docile.