PDA

View Full Version : Lions sign and pursue ex-Packers

KYPack
12-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Lions on Tuesday made a successful waiver claim for former Dolphins receiver Chris Hannon, signed tackle Junius Coston, added linebacker Chris Graham to the practice squad, cut receiver Raymond Paul from the practice squad, visited with free-agent receiver Robert Ferguson.

OmiGod!

The Lions sign Juice and maybe the Fraud?

They'll give Marinelli all our secrets!

cpk1994
12-24-2008, 06:15 AM
Lions on Tuesday made a successful waiver claim for former Dolphins receiver Chris Hannon, signed tackle Junius Coston, added linebacker Chris Graham to the practice squad, cut receiver Raymond Paul from the practice squad, visited with free-agent receiver Robert Ferguson.

OmiGod!

The Lions sign Juice and maybe the Fraud?

They'll give Marinelli all our secrets!Nah, he already got them from Favre. :lol:

Badgerinmaine
12-24-2008, 07:16 AM
They'll give Marinelli all our secrets!Nah, he already got them from Favre. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guiness
12-24-2008, 09:54 AM
wow.

how many first round picks (forget first round...top 10) on WR, and they're looking at the scrap heap?

I hope for their sake they need a one week fill-in on ST. Ferg was always a good ST player.

LL2
12-24-2008, 10:42 AM
wow.

how many first round picks (forget first round...top 10) on WR, and they're looking at the scrap heap?

I hope for their sake they need a one week fill-in on ST. Ferg was always a good ST player.

The Packers could've used a good ST player this year!

KYPack
12-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Next, they'll sign Marquand Manuel and Ben Taylor.

Then we'll really be sunk!

SnakeLH2006
12-25-2008, 02:39 AM
Lions are sad...But keep in mind we only have 5 more wins then them. Matt Millen is living life good on a Mexican beach drinking mass Margueritas with plenty of fine girls and laughing his ass off. Who is better? TT or Millen right now? I'd rather collect my millions and be Millen.

Who laughing now?

http://www.surfinside.com/pic%27s%20link/pictures/8-03/8-3%20huntington/hotties.jpg