PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network replay of bare's game

Pugger
12-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I watched the condensed game last night looking for stuff I missed on Monday night or things I wanted to check again.

There was one non-call the refs missed on that pass to DD. The DB had a hold of Donald's right arm but evidently none of the zebras saw it so we didn't get PI and a first down there. The next pass to DD was incomplete too so we had to go for a FG. :?

The coverage on ST was horrid again on Monday. Lord, we just had a 80+ yard drive for a score and BAM! We give up a big return and let Chicago back in the game. :evil:

I still think a bares player was holding Bush when that punted ball came up and hit his leg. I mean, how in the h3ll is Bush supposed to get out of the way when someone has a grip on his jersey and is pushing him in the direction of the bouncing ball?

On the blocked FG the bares were NOT lined up over the center so I was wrong about questioning the legality of that play in another thread. Our ST linemen got bowled over and there were several pandas ready to block it so I don't know what else Crosby could've done there.

That coin flip in OT was a joke! I looked it up this morning and there is nothing in the rules about a coin hitting anyone during a flip so they didn't try to do it again. :shock:

There was a horse collar call against us in OT looked pretty lame to me. Our guy had his hand on his collar but didn't jerk him back. The bare landed on his belly. Oh well...

I had to switch the channel after that. I couldn't stomach seeing them win the game again. :P I will put 95% of the blame for that loss on the ST.

Harlan Huckleby
12-25-2008, 04:08 PM
they have naked football on cable!?

Rastak
12-25-2008, 05:05 PM
they have naked football on cable!?

For some reason lots of normally intelligent people think Minnesota's team is a New York burough and can't spell Bears. I have a feeling it may be intentional in a grade school kind of way.

Pugger
12-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Come on, guys. Lighten up. I'm just messing around like some of us who call the Vikings the queens. :roll:

Rastak
12-25-2008, 06:13 PM
Come on, guys. Lighten up. I'm just messing around like some of us who call the Vikings the queens. :roll:

Oh I know....Merry Christmas Pugger...and I promise in the spirit of the season I shan't call your favorite team any names.

Pugger
12-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Merry Christmas everyone (even if I'm a tad late). :glug: