PDA

View Full Version : Virginity and Cheerios

Kiwon
12-26-2008, 10:17 AM
This may be some of the most useless research ever.

At least the Japanese are the ones paying for it.
.................................................. ..............................

Study: Teens Who Skip Breakfast Lose Virginity Earlier

Skip breakfast, lose your virginity?

Oddly enough, that's what a new study finds.

Japanese researchers studied 3,000 people and said that teens who skip breakfast lose their virginity earlier than those who start their days off with some food, Agence France-Presse reported Friday.

Specifically, researchers found that people in their early teens who regularly skipped breakfast lost their virginity at an average age of 17.5 years old, versus an average age of 19 for breakfast eaters.

The study, funded by Japan's health ministry, looked for ways to curb unwanted pregnancies. Researchers concluded that a stable home life — one that encourages breakfast eating — discourages early sex.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473072,00.html

MadtownPacker
12-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Partial, BF4MVP, and Harlan are eating their daily breakfast even as they read this.

Partial
12-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Partial, BF4MVP, and Harlan are eating their daily breakfast even as they read this.

Partial is about to go moisten his weiner as we speak. In the good way.

GrnBay007
12-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Partial is about to go moisten his weiner as we speak.

In Cheerios? sicko!!!

:P :wink:

Kiwon
12-26-2008, 06:05 PM

Partial is about to go moisten his weiner as we speak. In the good way.

TMI. :)

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2008, 07:59 PM
Did the Japs, by any chance, say WHY?

Maybe they meant earlier in the day.

MJZiggy
12-27-2008, 06:28 AM
Did the Japs, by any chance, say WHY?

Maybe they meant earlier in the day.

The study, funded by Japan's health ministry, looked for ways to curb unwanted pregnancies. Researchers concluded that a stable home life — one that encourages breakfast eating — discourages early sex.

Harlan Huckleby
12-27-2008, 10:30 AM
There is a phrase for this way of misusing statitics, but I forget it. "underlying correlations" or some such thing.

Not eating breakfast is linked to other behaviors that are the real cause for the effect. For instance, maybe parents who don't insist on their kids eating breakfast are also less likely to talk to their kids about sex or birth control.

Sorry for having no sense of humor. God didn't issue me one of them.

swede
12-29-2008, 09:41 PM
There is a phrase for this way of misusing statitics, but I forget it. "underlying correlations" or some such thing.

Not eating breakfast is linked to other behaviors that are the real cause for the effect. For instance, maybe parents who don't insist on their kids eating breakfast are also less likely to talk to their kids about sex or birth control.

Sorry for having no sense of humor. God didn't issue me one of them.

You have a great sense of humor. You just don't like to laugh when everyone else is laughing.

Epic disasters, great human tragedies, and puppies thrown into traffic, however, well they bring out the Rip Taylor in you.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/rip_taylor.jpg

MJZiggy
12-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Where can I get a vest like that???

swede
12-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Where can I get a vest like that???

If you get in the front row of a Rip Taylor show you've got a good shot. He often throws his vest into the crowd. Unfortunately, he often throws his trousers into the crowd as well.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/gayoff-1.png

MJZiggy
12-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Ummmm....maybe I'll just stay home and try to knit one...thanks, though.