PDA

View Full Version : Woo Freakin Yay

Jimx29
12-28-2008, 05:57 PM
by gawd TT's ego is unbeatable after all

hello 6-10

http://i39.tinypic.com/23ruvyt.jpg
Never been so glad to see a season end.....

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=14920&highlight=621

channtheman
12-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Good Call. Now why didn't you predict something better? :lol:

Rastak
12-28-2008, 06:07 PM

Dude, why ain't you at the Cards game?

channtheman
12-28-2008, 06:10 PM

My dad took my younger sisters today. I had just worked all week too and wasn't really up for it either. I am going next week to hopefully watch them win a playoff game.

Iron Mike
12-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Well, we won today, the Gummi Bears are watching the playoffs on t.v., just like we are, and the Crackwagon is shitting the bed against the Iggles.

I'm happy. 8-)

Rastak
12-28-2008, 06:12 PM

My dad took my younger sisters today. I had just worked all week too and wasn't really up for it either. I am going next week to hopefully watch them win a playoff game.

Should be a good one, Matt Ryan is fun to watch. So are the Cards receivers....

Dabaddestbear
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Well, we won today, the Gummi Bears are watching the playoffs on t.v., just like we are, and the Crackwagon is shitting the bed against the Iggles.

I'm happy. 8-)
Wow, you are happy that you were able to beat a team that was 0-15?!!
And obviously as long as the Bears are not going to the playoffs you are ok with the Packers sitting at home? uh, ok... :roll:

channtheman
12-28-2008, 07:08 PM

I'm happy. 8-)
And obviously as long as the Bears are not going to the playoffs you are ok with the Packers sitting at home? uh, ok... :roll:

He's happy the Packers won, and so am I. Apparently you would be sad that your team beat the Lions? I don't know. And considering the circumstances, I'm also glad that the Bears aren't in the playoffs. I don't recall him saying that he's happy that the Packers aren't making the playoffs.

I think you are a little upset because your shitty Bears aren't in the playoffs. We've all already realized it wouldn't happen, and you ares till coping with it. It's okay though, come and troll the Packer board....

Iron Mike
12-28-2008, 11:09 PM

I'm happy. 8-)

Man, those sour grapes sure taste like hell, huh?? :P

Dabaddestbear
12-29-2008, 11:50 AM

I'm happy. 8-)

Man, those sour grapes sure taste like hell, huh?? :P
Umm, yeah...
who had to end a 5 game skid by struggling to beat an 0-15 team? lol.
It'll be ok buddy. A new year starts for us all in a few months. :wink:

Dabaddestbear
12-29-2008, 11:59 AM

I'm happy. 8-)

He's happy the Packers won, and so am I. Apparently you would be sad that your team beat the Lions? I don't know. And considering the circumstances, I'm also glad that the Bears aren't in the playoffs. I don't recall him saying that he's happy that the Packers aren't making the playoffs.

I think you are a little upset because your shitty Bears aren't in the playoffs. We've all already realized it wouldn't happen, and you ares till coping with it. It's okay though, come and troll the Packer board....
And when did you come to that realization? Did it come when they went up 10 points? Or did it come when the Bears won three straight and the Packers and Vikings were finding ways to lose?

Either way, the Bears still beat out a your Packers this year. Live with that. The Bears did better down the stretch, live with that. Kyle Orton, the one that you all ridiculed ended up with a much better record with way less talent than your more famed Rodgers, live with that. The Bears beat the Packers in their last game, live with that.
..and I will just live with the Bears not making the playoffs. I'm cool with that.
:twisted: