PDA

View Full Version : Players to watch during Bowl Games

POLISHHAWK
12-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Alright;
Hope this thread stays alive and updated as to what players disappoint and impress during the Bowl season.
I think this shows you the real players. The combine is secondary to play.

1st Bowl I've seen this year and my impressions:

Missouri Vs. NorthWestern

Missouri

Impressed:

Ziggy Hood--- Dominated, and even when double teamed most of the game. Great pass rusher for a DT and held his own on the run. Shows fire and determination on all plays

Sean Weatherspoon---- What a LB! Really like the quickness and the way he hits... was all over the field

Depressed:

Chase Daniel --- Horrible accuracy and just crappy reads. Lucky if he's drafted in 6th or 7th

Please keep updating!!

sheepshead
12-30-2008, 10:58 AM
depressed? maybe he's having personal issues.

Bossman641
12-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Yep, Daniel looked pretty bad.

I know we are not really in a position to draft another TE, but Chase Coffman of Missouri looked good. He catches everything thrown his way and has been consistent all 4 years. 90 catches for 987 yards and 10 TD on the year.

TravisWilliams23
12-30-2008, 01:47 PM
I know we are not really in a position to draft another TE, but Chase Coffman of Missouri looked good. He catches everything thrown his way and has been consistent all 4 years. 90 catches for 987 yards and 10 TD on the year.

His dad wasn't too bad a TE either!
If he is as good as Paul then I hope he ends up in Green Bay.

red
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
tomorrow watch bj raji from boston college and watch the lsu georgia tech game, theres a couple decent d-linemen prospects, including tyson jackson, and michael johnson

lsu also has ciron black, a possible first round o-tackle

MJZiggy
12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Ziggy Hood? Really? That would be way to cool to have a Zig on the team. I wonder if that puts me automatically on his bandwagon... :lol: