PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald in trouble

Brando19
12-30-2008, 07:59 PM
From PFT:

Not to be outdone by Falcons running back Michael Turner and his recent non-arrest arising from a domestic disturbance with the monther of his infant son, Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald reportedly is on the wrong end of a restraining order, resulting from an altercation with the mother of his son.

According to TMZ.com, Fitzgerald has been ordered to stay away from the mother of his child after allegedly pushing her to the ground and pulling her hair out.

Angela Nazario claims that, when she brought the child to visit Fitzgerald in October, the parents of the child began to argue. Fitzgerald allegedly tried to “diffuse the situation” by raising his fists and challenging Nazario to a “play fight.”

She opted not to play; Nazario swung at Fitzgerald and “may have hit his face.”

Then it was on. Allegedly.

Nazario claims that Fiztgerald “grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room,” and that when she tried to leave he “grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor.”

Alleged Nazario: “[I] was disoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about ‘that’s what happens when you try taking my son away from me.’”

She then realized that she had lost “chunks” of hair.

The incident could subject Fitzgerald to scrutiny under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy.

The Cardinals host the Falcons on Saturday in a wild-card playoff game.

gbgary
12-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Angela Nazario (http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=270)

sheepshead
12-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Ok, do we really need you cutting and pasting stuff from PFT(which we all read by the way) - what kills me is you have no comment or want to tell us how it has some tangential connection to the Packers.

HarveyWallbangers
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Strange story.

retailguy
12-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Strange story.

You got your banner. Have you thanked the mexican yet? :P

HarveyWallbangers
12-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Strange story.

You got your banner. Have you thanked the mexican yet? :P

Excellent.

I think, somehow, it should stand out more.
:D

Brando19
12-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok, do we really need you cutting and pasting stuff from PFT(which we all read by the way) - what kills me is you have no comment or want to tell us how it has some tangential connection to the Packers.

Oh I forgot my comment and how it connects to the website...Larry Fitzgerald seems to be a piece of shit...kinda like our own sheepshead. Why the hell do you always single me out? It's a football story, if I didn't post it...someone else would. What's the matter? Did I beat you to it? I thought so. Quit singling me out.

Patler
12-31-2008, 01:24 AM

I don't read PFT, never have.
I appreciate the posts identifying articles of interest from it.

steve823
12-31-2008, 03:55 AM
Really shows you what Pro football has come to. Sad but true statistic Ill try to find a site to back it p but I was talking to an intelligent person and he said 81% of NFL players have crimnial record..sad.

sheepshead
12-31-2008, 07:23 AM

cute

Patler
12-31-2008, 07:47 AM

cute

Huh? I have no idea what the "cute" reply is intended to mean.
I simply wanted to point out that some of us (or at least one of us, me!) appreciate it when someone points out PFT articles. I have never gotten into that site, for some reason. I pretty much stick to newspapers, team sites and league sites for all my sports information. I don't even go to ESPN unless someone refers to an article on it.

DonHutson
12-31-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm interested because Turner and Fitzgerald were both ket components to my fantasy team, and I'm glad I got that division playoff title wrapped up before they starting acting like dicks.

As for the content of the story itself, that's unsavory stuff. Gee, how could it be possible for a millionaire football player to protect his image and money when dealing with women? I dunno, maybe invest a few bucks in a box of condoms? Idiots.

Cheesehead Craig
12-31-2008, 08:35 AM
I don't visit PFT either. It's good to have the articles on here though.

Brando19
12-31-2008, 03:53 PM

Thanks. I tend to post from PFT from time to time only if I think it's interesting and maybe others will, too. From now on I'll try to post a comment as well.

Badgerinmaine
12-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Me either. Periodically people here assume that everyone has heard a particular story or reads all the same publications they do. Those are unwise assumptions.

billy_oliver880
12-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Me either. Periodically people here assume that everyone has heard a particular story or reads all the same publications they do. Those are unwise assumptions.

Who has time to browse a bunch of football sites? I just come here and get all the news I need to know.

TennesseePackerBacker
12-31-2008, 05:43 PM
You know, there was a time when I just lurked this site because of all the quality news that was posted here. I sure miss those times...It's a lot easier to be an asshole than a nice person.

Rastak
12-31-2008, 05:48 PM
You know, there was a time when I just lurked this site because of all the quality news that was posted here. I sure miss those times...It's a lot easier to be an asshole than a nice person.

Most people act differently online and I really don't understand it myself. A person should represent themselves as they are in real life when using ANY form of communication.

I think that they do, deep down, and not realize it.

TennesseePackerBacker
12-31-2008, 05:52 PM

Most people act differently online and I really don't understand it myself. A person should represent themselves as they are in real life when using ANY form of communication.

I think that they do, deep down, and not realize it.

I tend to believe that's usually the case, with a little bit of personal mood and insecurity mixed in.