PDA

View Full Version : Scott Free??? WTF???

CaptainKickass
12-31-2008, 12:38 PM
I guess Driver's dad must've beat himself into critical condition while riding in the cop car:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20081230/PKR01/81230101/1058

Brohm
12-31-2008, 12:41 PM
I heard the story on the news last night and was wondering how the "investigation" explained his injuries...they didn't say.

dabootski
12-31-2008, 12:41 PM
unfortunately, i'm not surprised.

this is how it always concludes.

packinpatland
12-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Can they take it to higher, out of the area, court?

pbmax
12-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Interesting. Driver's Dad has found his share of trouble, but this seemed like a case of trouble finding him. Fortunately, if there is more to discover, his son has the means to keep this from ending. I hope, for everyone's sake, they get some answers.

MadtownPacker
12-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Such outrage for something that happens daily. Would any of you even give a damn if it wasnt DD's father?

Noodle
12-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Such outrage for something that happens daily. Would any of you even give a damn if it wasnt DD's father?

Depends -- if it happened to Blue Dog, I'd figure he had it coming.

If someone stomped Patler, damn right I'd be pissed! If he's incapcitated, how am I gonna know when someone is blownin' crap out of their pie hole?

pbmax
12-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Yes, but I would know far less about it.

MJZiggy
12-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Yes, but I would know far less about it.

Exactly. Cops simply don't have the right. DD's father or some anonymous dude on the street. Doesn't matter. I'd like to know how those injuries happened as well.

CaptainKickass
12-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Good point Mad - but the thing about it is...

If - when this type of situation happens and it gets a certain amount of publicity - it goes just the same for a case that gets zero publicity - does that make it any less wrong?

Furthermore - when a situation that gets some publicity is taken in by a larger audience - it's almost more important for it to end justly and ensure the public's questions get answered truthfully. This only helps the masses reinforce their own sense of right and wrong, giving credence to their own sense of justice, and reinforce their instinctual morality.

We all want to improve the world in some way...right?

Pugger
01-01-2009, 09:23 AM
The only reason the whole world found out about it was because the person involved has a son who plays professional sports. :roll: Sad, really. :(