Partial
01-04-2009, 12:57 AM
First in pressures: Kampman
Second in pressures:

CULLEN JENKINS

:(

channtheman
01-04-2009, 02:10 AM
LOL, that's kinda funny. When did he get injured, like week 4 or something?

Pugger
01-04-2009, 09:28 AM
My biggest beef about the D line this year, besides having no pressure opposite Kampy, was the lousy play of our starting DTs. :? Yes, we lost KGB and Jenkins (and Harrell can't be counted on) but Pickett and Jolly did not play any where near as well as they did last year. :doh:

BallHawk
01-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Glass Half Full:

Cullen Jenkins is REALLY good.

pbmax
01-04-2009, 01:13 PM
I disagree with Partial quite a bit, but not about this one. Disgusting it is because you could see this trouble with the pass rush coming a mile away. Of all T2's decisions in four years, this one was the most obvious error. And it started when Williams was headed for a big payday and there were no further D Line developments.

It is very difficult to come up with do it all defensive lineman that can rush the passer and hold against the run, like the Packers need in this defense. I don't expect Thompson to change (I could be wrong-he did sign Woodson and Pickett) so I expect there to be a need to change the scheme or the coaches to help the pass rush out.

Pacopete4
01-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Glass Half Full:

really? Is that how most feel here? Cullen Jenkins is really good? Like, how good?.... Top 5 DE? Top 10 DE? Top 15 DE? cuz I really just dont see it...

Partial
01-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Glass Half Full:

Phenomenal, but he is a walking injury imo.

As for Paco, I don't have a ranking because he hasn't made it through an entire season while healthy, but he had dominant spurts. IMO he's better than Kamp when healthy.