PDA

View Full Version : Best Day In Packer Land All Season!!

Partial
01-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Vanilla Bob is gone and Bretsky has that new avatar that drives me wild!!!

I am happy as a clam! Things are looking up for next season any way you slice it.

Bretsky
01-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Vanilla Bob is gone and Bretsky has that new avatar that drives me wild!!!

I am happy as a clam! Things are looking up for next season any way you slice it.

AGREE

Who is going to organize the campaign to ensure the Bikini Girls are at Lambeau again next year ??

Lurker64
01-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Also, today we are guaranteed that neither the Bears nor the Vikings will be winning the superbowl this year. For the schadenfreude inclined, that's worth something, right?

Joemailman
01-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Is it a coincidence that Bob Sanders got fired so soon after B's Bikini Girls avatar appeared? I think not.

Bretsky
01-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Is it a coincidence that Bob Sanders got fired so soon after B's Bikini Girls avatar appeared? I think not.

It was time to get rid of the Son of Favros Avatar

Good Karma is coming back :!:

BallHawk
01-04-2009, 11:57 PM

In that case, you could of implemented the avatar just before the Brewers got their ass kicked by Philly in the postseason.

You know, since the rally chair lost all of its magic......

mission
01-05-2009, 02:07 AM
im so happy :oops:

retailguy
01-05-2009, 09:41 AM

I miss the dog!

BallHawk
01-06-2009, 10:12 PM

I miss the dog!

2nded.

Bretsky
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM

I miss the dog!

2nded.

I love my new avatar so much I don't even remember which dog I use to have