PDA

View Full Version : Why do blacks continue to support these morons?

sheepshead
01-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Report: Reid Told Blago Not to Appoint Jesse Jr.

January 03, 2009 9:34 AM
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., called Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich before his arrest to argue against his appointing Democratic Illinois Reps. Jesse Jackson, Jr., or Danny Davis or State Senate President Emil Jones to replace President-elect Barack Obama in the Senate "because he did not believe the three men were electable. He feared losing the seat to a Republican in a future election."

Reid, the Sun-Times report says, favored the appointment of Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs director Tammy Duckworth or Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan.

In other news, CNN reports that a Senate aide says that if former Illinois Attorney General Roland Burris, Blago's pick to replace Obama in the Senate, "tries to enter the Senate chamber, the Senate doorkeeper will stop Burris. If Burris were to persist, either trying to force his way onto the Senate floor or refusing to leave and causing a scene, U.S. Capitol Police would stop him ... They [police] probably won't arrest him, but they would call the sergeant-at-arms."

They did the same thing to Alan Page in Minnesota and a guy(if anyone can dig that one up) in New York State running for the senate if memory serves.

Unbelievable.

I like JJ jr. I think he handles himself very well and represents his constituency. I'm afraid his career is over however.

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Why dont you capitalize "Blacks"? I always do it on "Whites".

Example:

Sheephead is a racist piece of White dog shit and the little things show it.

Zool
01-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Because black and white are not proper nouns there ESL.

Partial
01-05-2009, 11:06 AM

Example:

:lol:

sheepshead
01-05-2009, 12:23 PM

Example:

Hey ASSHOLE--I didnt capitalize anything in the title-how does this news story about Harry Reid make me racist?

sheepshead
01-05-2009, 12:28 PM

Example:

I just sent this guy an email and asked for an explanation. The email included my cell phone number. Unless he had some tangential examples on here, I asked him to write a retraction.

Anyone think I'll get it?

swede
01-05-2009, 04:11 PM
The guy acts like he owns the place.

red
01-05-2009, 04:28 PM
nice knowing ya

well, not really

Freak Out
01-05-2009, 05:26 PM
:lol:

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 08:21 PM

Example:

Hey ASSHOLE--I didnt capitalize anything in the title-how does this news story about Harry Reid make me racist?Ahh, we have hit the main Sheephead vein....

I don't care what the article said I am just observing something. You dont like it, well guess what many dont like things you say either. Deal with it or dont post something you wont like the responses to.

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 08:25 PM

Example:

I just sent this guy an email and asked for an explanation. The email included my cell phone number. Unless he had some tangential examples on here, I asked him to write a retraction.

Anyone think I'll get it?Explanation? How about this, I dont have to explain shit. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are to yours. True or not that is all it is. Should I not have an opinion?

Shouldn't have PMed me your cell homie, I might get all drunk one night and call you to chit chat. :lol:

red
01-05-2009, 08:27 PM
fuck him up mad

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Because black and white are not proper nouns there ESL.You sure? I thought when used in reference to race it was.

HowardRoark
01-05-2009, 09:05 PM
All the cool kids spell God, god.......maybe it's just a cool to use a "b"; an enlightened, er, Enlightened thing to do.

Brando19
01-05-2009, 09:12 PM

Example:

Anyone think I'll get it?Explanation? How about this, I dont have to explain shit. I am entitled to my opinion just like you are to yours. True or not that is all it is. Should I not have an opinion?

Shouldn't have PMed me your cell homie, I might get all drunk one night and call you to chit chat. :lol:

Keep it up, Mad and you'll really piss him off, then he'll PM you his credit card number. That'll show you. He seems to be purty intelligent. :roll:

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 09:26 PM
All the cool kids spell God, god.......maybe it's just a cool to use a "b"; an enlightened, er, Enlightened thing to do.Maybe that's what Im thinking. Might be a respect thing or something.

MadtownPacker
01-05-2009, 09:29 PM
fuck him up madHey isn't there some damn confederate flag you're suppose to be hanging up in your military basement? If not Im sure there is some C4 that needs to be tested.

bobblehead
01-05-2009, 10:32 PM
I believe Blago is the one who called Reid a rascist for saying he won't seat his choice. Its funny when Dems have this crap thrown back at them.

6 degrees to rascism.

Zool
01-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Because black and white are not proper nouns there ESL.You sure? I thought when used in reference to race it was.

Then you better stop calling me white and start calling me Caucasian. White's a color not a race.

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 11:09 PM

Then you better stop calling me white and start calling me Caucasian. White's a color not a race.

Dream on..........you are a Cracker! lol :P (well, I think you are :oops: )

mraynrand
01-05-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.caithness.org/photos/petscorner/babyanimals/labrador_1.jpg

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Awwe, I want one!! :D

sheepshead
01-06-2009, 01:32 AM
I believe Blago is the one who called Reid a rascist for saying he won't seat his choice. Its funny when Dems have this crap thrown back at them.

6 degrees to rascism.

What's great is...it's all on tape--we'll know soon enough.

sheepshead
01-06-2009, 01:34 AM

Example:

That's fine. I would like that. Opinions and accusations are two different matters. Thanks for the PVT.

Iron Mike
01-06-2009, 06:42 AM
All the cool kids spell God, god.

All the Jew kids spell God, G-d. :P

MadtownPacker
01-06-2009, 11:00 AM
For the record I think everyone who posted in this thread is racist. Especially Zool.

Me? I only hate White people, does that count? :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Then you better stop calling me white and start calling me Caucasian. White's a color not a race.Please, you aint nothing but a reject Okie.

If is aint a race why does the nation and news say White instead of Caucasian? Go back to your dictionary baboso.

Zool
01-06-2009, 11:05 AM

Then you better stop calling me white and start calling me Caucasian. White's a color not a race.Please, you aint nothing but a reject Okie.

If is aint a race why does the nation and news say White instead of Caucasian? Go back to your dictionary baboso.

Well fuck if the media says it, its gotta be true. I mean they are the be all, end all of knowledge. Does that mean I can call you Chicano?

red
01-06-2009, 07:10 PM
fuck him up madHey isn't there some damn confederate flag you're suppose to be hanging up in your military basement? If not Im sure there is some C4 that needs to be tested.

i'm more of a black flag with a red star type of guy

you know, support your local ezln group

Iron Mike
01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Me? I only hate White people, does that count? :lol:

Por una chingada, Mad. :roll: