PDA

View Full Version : One heck of a deal!

LL2
01-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Worth considering even you you never thought about buying a Hyundai.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/05/autos/hyundai_assurance/index.htm?postversion=2009010513

mraynrand
01-05-2009, 02:02 PM
My first owner got a similar deal with me. That's how I ended up in a shelter.

Freak Out
01-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Considering how bad sales are right now I would imagine there are better deals to come on a wide range of vehicles. Why would anyone buy a car if they thought they might be looking for a job soon?

Zool
01-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Considering how bad sales are right now I would imagine there are better deals to come on a wide range of vehicles. Why would anyone buy a car if they thought they might be looking for a job soon?

Why would anyone buy a house when they dont have gainful employment?

Freak Out
01-05-2009, 03:28 PM

Why would anyone buy a house when they dont have gainful employment?

True.....this is America after all.

GBRulz
01-05-2009, 06:38 PM

How many people have lost their jobs but did not foresee it coming? I think that is the whole point of this...

Car dealerships may not be doing as much in new vehicle sales, but their service shops are busier than ever. People now are more adept to keeping their car longer and putting $$$ into repairs.

Brando19
01-05-2009, 07:12 PM

Marley and Me has really went to your head.

mraynrand
01-05-2009, 07:19 PM

Marley and Me has really went to your head.

I'm a bit jealous of Marley. I never got away with half the crap he pulled. But I was never neutered either, so I guess we're even.