PDA

View Full Version : LOST SEASON 5!!!!

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 09:53 PM
WooHoo.......LOST SEASON 5 Countdown 16 days!!!! :D :D :D

January 21st for 3 hours. One hour clip-show and 2 back-to-back new episodes!!!

Can't wait!! 17 episodes! :tup:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e0/Lost_season_5.jpg/250px-Lost_season_5.jpg

red
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM
thats too far away

it seems like its been a whole year since the last episode

i've kind of lost interest :(

Brando19
01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I just hope it gets better...I loved Lost...but it's started getting silly. Hopefully this is the season it all gets good again.

oregonpackfan
01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
One of the many questions is: Did John Locke really die? If you recall, one scene back in the States shows Jack looking in a casket at the body of John Locke. What you you thing happened or will happen about Locke?

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 11:36 PM
One of the many questions is: Did John Locke really die? If you recall, one scene back in the States shows Jack looking in a casket at the body of John Locke. What you you thing happened or will happen about Locke?

Geesh, I should rent season 4 this week. Did we really learn who's body was in the casket? I can't remember.

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Another big question......how does Kate end up with baby Erin?

Partial
01-05-2009, 11:41 PM
I have a hunch these next two seasons are going to ruin a once awesome show. But I'll see it through to the end regardless. Can't quit now!~

GrnBay007
01-05-2009, 11:46 PM
I have a hunch these next two seasons are going to ruin a once awesome show. But I'll see it through to the end regardless. Can't quit now!~

Yeah, I guess you never know what they will bring. But the earlier seasons were awesome. I'm watching till the end.

LL2
01-06-2009, 10:20 AM

Geesh, I should rent season 4 this week. Did we really learn who's body was in the casket? I can't remember.

I should get season 4 too...it's been so long ...what happen again?

MadtownPacker
01-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Another big question......how does Kate end up with baby Erin?Momma leave him with her and takes off with Locke. Cant remember why. The island gets moved and Kate and Aaron got on the heli and end up on the ship.

MadtownPacker
01-06-2009, 10:52 AM
thats too far away

i've kind of lost interest :(STFU!! This season is gonnas finally provide some answers.

Charles Woodson
01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
I saw a commercial for lost and i....

jizzed in my pants...

sorry im just real excited, couldnt refrain

Brando19
01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I saw a commercial for lost and i....

jizzed in my pants...

sorry im just real excited, couldnt refrain

Hahahahaha....
I guess that means you're a Sawyer fan? The truth CUMS out!!!!

I'm getting excited, too. I'm anxious to see why Locke is dead...although it'll probably take 11 or 12 shows to get to that answer.

red
01-06-2009, 07:07 PM
thats too far away

i've kind of lost interest :(STFU!! This season is gonnas finally provide some answers.

fuck you cheech

i don't even remember last season to tell the truth

i'll have to wiki it

Brando19
01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
thats too far away

This season will probably leave us with more questions we DIDN'T have from season 1!!!!!

red
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
didn't claire die? she was killed when the people from the boat attacked that little town place. her home got blown up or something

then she reappeared in jacobs house with jacks dad. right?

oh yeah. you can watch all the season 4 episodes on abc.com

GrnBay007
01-12-2009, 08:01 PM
If you want to catch up/review before season 5 begins....

They have been showing all the Lost seasons on SciFi channel on Monday nights. Tonight they are about midway into season 4. It's been on from 6pm-10pm Central time.

Partial
01-14-2009, 08:35 PM
They're showing the Season 4 finale tonight with the recap bubbles on.

GrnBay007
01-21-2009, 07:06 PM
IT'S HERE!!!!

COOL REVIEW!

red
01-21-2009, 07:49 PM
its showing me a lot of things i completely forgot about

and they're kind of explaining a few things without giving them away

red
01-21-2009, 08:12 PM
LOL

fucking cool

thats how you start a season

and i knew it had something to do with time travel or a worm hole

Brando19
01-21-2009, 08:20 PM
So awesome..time travel rules. This season is going to be good, I can already tell. Damn...back in time...reminds me of Land of the Lost.

Brando19
01-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Bloody hell this episode is so good!

red
01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
i love hurley

thats a perfect recap of the series lol

Partial
01-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Eh, kind of a lame episode imo. Next week is all of the leakers for DarkUFO ranked it a 10. These ranked as like 8.

Partial
01-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Who was the butcher shop lady, and who were they talking about checking in alright?

Partial
01-22-2009, 10:48 AM
So I have a theory:

Since Charlotte has been on the island before, and now we know that Daniel has too. I'm going to go out on a limb and think that "Dr. Marvin Candle"s son is Miles.

That would mean the entire team Naomi was leading was full of people who had previously been to the island. That makes more sense than having two of the three.

red
01-22-2009, 02:00 PM
were they there already, or was it a flash forward to when they figure it out and travel back in time?

daniels mom is someone important, thats why they didn't reveal her name, maybe the butcher shop lady?

also, maybe the butcher shop lady was a previous member of the others, maybe even the leader, and had to leave like ben did?

red
01-22-2009, 02:17 PM
we've seen the gray haired lady before

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Hawking

ok, after ready that page i am convinced that that lady is daniels mom

she explained to desmond once how you can't change history, just like faraday did last night

red
01-22-2009, 03:30 PM
i'm starting over from the beginning

theres too much i've forgotten thats coming back now

abc.com season 1 episode 0

Freak Out
01-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Is Bai Ling on lost? I saw her while traveling with my son once and he claimed she ruined Lost....how anyone that freaky/hot looking could ruin anything is beyond me but whatever.

red
01-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Is Bai Ling on lost? I saw her while traveling with my son once and he claimed she ruined Lost....how anyone that freaky/hot looking could ruin anything is beyond me but whatever.

she had a small part in 1 episode

she did happen to be on the one episode that most lost fans think was the worst episode

but honestly, i don't think anythings been ruined

Freak Out
01-22-2009, 06:48 PM

she had a small part in 1 episode

she did happen to be on the one episode that most lost fans think was the worst episode

but honestly, i don't think anythings been ruined

Hell...I assumed she was a regular or something.....very nasty looking in person I must say. :twisted:

GrnBay007
01-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm going to re-watch the episodes from last night. That was too much to soak up. Plus there was too much going on here during the show. :?

oregonpackfan
01-22-2009, 11:04 PM
I found it interesting how Hurley surrendered to the police taking the blame for the three deaths rather than go with Ben.

With Ben as an unsavory character and what he has done in the series, I may have done the same things as Hurley! Incarceration in the state pen may be more appealing than isolation on an island with Ben. :)

GrnBay007
01-22-2009, 11:07 PM
I found it interesting how Hurley surrendered to the police taking the blame for the three deaths rather than go with Ben.

With Ben as an unsavory character and what he has done in the series, I may have done the same things as Hurley! Incarceration in the state pen may be more appealing than isolation on an island with Ben. :)

If they all have to get back to the Island, could we be facing another version of Prison Break? :P

Brando19
01-23-2009, 08:45 PM
I have a prediction. There's things in the past they have ALL done that they would change...Kate robbed the bank/killed her dad....Hurley bought that lottery ticket and hit the lotto which he regrets...etc..
The island allows time travel...I believe in the end...they'll each be able to go back and change whatever it is they regret and go on living their lives that way. I am a genius.

GrnBay007
01-24-2009, 07:26 PM
CATCH LOST AGAIN TONIGHT 7-10pm on ABC! :D

gex
01-24-2009, 08:41 PM
CATCH LOST AGAIN TONIGHT 7-10pm on ABC! :D

Awesome
I was just going to post that it was on right now.
I dozed off when watching it the first time(long day at work) so I missed a few parts.

gex
01-24-2009, 08:52 PM
That redhead should know the significance of the bloody nose.

oregonpackfan
01-24-2009, 11:55 PM
I have a prediction. There's things in the past they have ALL done that they would change...Kate robbed the bank/killed her dad....Hurley bought that lottery ticket and hit the lotto which he regrets...etc..
The island allows time travel...I believe in the end...they'll each be able to go back and change whatever it is they regret and go on living their lives that way. I am a genius.

I don't think that changing of the past events will happen. Remember when they go back to the camp on one of the first days after the crash? The original characters just ignore the time travelers.

Charles Woodson
01-25-2009, 12:08 AM
I hope ginger dies...shes annoying and non-good looking...
I literally jumped up in happiness when Neil was killed by the flaming arrow. first off where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying
very good episode, i think the grey haired lady is daniels mother...
how weird is it that he had been to the island before, and i dont think locke is dead...

GrnBay007
01-25-2009, 02:05 AM
where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying

:lol: :lol:

I'm glad I got to see it again before the next episode.

Hurley cracks me up. It was funny when he's driving around with Sayid in his car and Ana Lucia shows up at his window.

Where were the flaming arrows coming from?

If they all have to go back to the Island will Kate bring Aaron and will Sun bring her baby?

I love this show! :D

Charles Woodson
01-25-2009, 03:59 PM
where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying

:lol: :lol:

I'm glad I got to see it again before the next episode.

Hurley cracks me up. It was funny when he's driving around with Sayid in his car and Ana Lucia shows up at his window.

Where were the flaming arrows coming from?

If they all have to go back to the Island will Kate bring Aaron and will Sun bring her baby?

I love this show! :D

aaron has to come imo... idk about sun, i think shes going to fuck it up by telling whitmore everything... I wish sun would have died instead of jin

GrnBay007
01-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I wonder what's going on with Sun and Whitmore.

Since Jin died she may not feel much loyalty to those left behind on the island.

Charles Woodson
01-25-2009, 04:25 PM
wow wow wow, calm down their champ...
your prediction is wrong btw, daniel faraday had already said that no matter what they cant change the past... even if they go back and do something different it would still happen

Brando19
01-25-2009, 04:58 PM
wow wow wow, calm down their champ...
your prediction is wrong btw, daniel faraday had already said that no matter what they cant change the past... even if they go back and do something different it would still happen

Yeah but Daniel interacted with Desmond when he knocked on the door of the hatch. I believe Daniel is messing with them...I bet they can change the past and I believe that is how Locke will come back...he was told he had to die to bring his friends back...then they will go back and change what happened to him so he'll be alive. Watch my friends...and I'll say I told you so. 8-)

Partial
01-28-2009, 05:00 PM
schawing

http://skipjenkins.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/evangeline-lilly.jpg

Partial
01-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Nah, I doubt they can change the past, because then you get the butterfly effect, and they won't want to deal with/explain all of that, since nobody is really sure how that would work.

In order to keep the time traveling story line secondary to a character driven plot (which I think Lost is), they'll not bother with the whole changing the past changes the future thing.

Partial
01-28-2009, 09:23 PM
So that definitely created a paradox imo. They had Alpert visiting Locke because he told him in the past to visit Locke, at least that's what they implied.

With that said, that means Locke is the leader of the others because traveling back in time, he changed the past (and thus the future course of history) and my theory in my last post in out the window.

The guy they chose to play the young Widmore really does look like him when you think about it. Good actor selection.

I'm not sure how I feel about that episode. I love seeing more of Penny and Desmond, though, and it makes you wonder with Widmore saying something to the effect of "This goes back a very, very long time and don't put Penny or yourself in danger".

GrnBay007
01-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Ugh! I hope they show this episode again next week before the new one. NO more happy hour on Wed after work. This stuff is confusing enough without adding margaritas!

Partial
01-28-2009, 09:30 PM
So, I have a theory.

The girl on the island with the gun, who Daniel was looking at "funny", is Dan's mom.

Her name was Ellie on the island.

"Mrs. Hawkings", the british time lady name is Eloise, or could go by Eli for short.

Clearly she can travel through time like Desmond and Faraday, as evidence by the fact she is in the present(In LA) and talked to 2004 Desmond in the year 1996.

"Mrs. Hawkins" is clearly in LA, since Ben and Jack are in LA, and Ben met with her last week.

Widmore said Faraday's mother is in LA.

Faraday's rat/mouse in the experiment went by the name Eloise, same as Mrs. Hawkings. Coincidence?

I highly doubt it.

Brando19
01-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Nah, I doubt they can change the past, because then you get the butterfly effect, and they won't want to deal with/explain all of that, since nobody is really sure how that would work.

In order to keep the time traveling story line secondary to a character driven plot (which I think Lost is), they'll not bother with the whole changing the past changes the future thing.

So all your new theories goes against this...they can go back in the past and change the future.

Brando19
02-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Pretty good show last night. I figured Sawyer would talk to Kate when he saw her in the jungle. He could have told her not to leave the island and none of this would have ever happened. I figure it'll lead to something like that, though. Also, what's the deal with Jin being alive? Thoughts?

red
02-05-2009, 07:19 PM
i hated last nights episode

i was bored, it did nothing for me at all, and really didn't give us any answers. i could care less who's going after aaron. to me everytime the show starts to revolve around a young one the thing goes right down the tubes. to me walt was by far the worst part of the series, followed closly by boone and his bitch step sister

Freak Out
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Ok....I'm through with the pilot and like two shows in the 1st season with a couple more discs coming from netflix this week.....it's ok...decent story so far...a couple of hotties, some good acting and some horrible acting but nothing that breaks the deal yet. Is the 1st season the best? It would really help things out if there was more hot Kate Flesh.

red
02-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Ok....I'm through with the pilot and like two shows in the 1st season with a couple more discs coming from netflix this week.....it's ok...decent story so far...a couple of hotties, some good acting and some horrible acting but nothing that breaks the deal yet. Is the 1st season the best? It would really help things out if there was more hot Kate Flesh.

why rent them, you can go on abc.com and watch every single episode right now, in high def, for free

Freak Out
02-05-2009, 07:30 PM

why rent them, you can go on abc.com and watch every single episode right now, in high def, for free

Streaming or download? Bandwidth can be a real issue but I'll check it out.

red
02-05-2009, 07:34 PM
its streaming