PDA

View Full Version : Boring

HarveyWallbangers
01-06-2009, 02:36 PM
This site is kind of boring without an offseason of Favre news 24/7.
:D

pbmax
01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
You know we have become used to a high level of stress when the firing of the DC and a new coordinator hire do not cause the same level of concern as does a retired QB.

Brando19
01-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Maybe we need to start some rumors to get this place going. Okay...I just now heard some news from a friend who has a buddy that knows someone that said Justin Harrell sneezed and farted at the same time, causing his ACL to tear completely...now he's out the 2009 season! Thoughts??

pbmax
01-06-2009, 06:07 PM
JH clearly had sneezing problems in Tennessee and T2 was just too full of himself and has too large an ego to notice something that mundane. You sneeze that hard and you are going to eventually tear something, no matter what your athletic ability or your combine numbers.

We should have taken Brady Quinn, who clearly knows how to sneeze without hurting your knee. Or trade down and take your sneezer, at least it would cost less.

swede
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Maybe we need to start some rumors to get this place going...Justin Harrell sneezed and farted at the same time, causing his ACL to tear completely...now he's out the 2009 season! Thoughts??

I heard it was Rock Gullikson's Black Pepper-Refried Bean soup that caused the injury.

Brando19
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Damn good point, pbmax. But...Brady Quinn seems to be surrounded by sneezers...I think one of his teammates accidentally sneezed while holding a weight and it hit Brady upside the head in the locker room.

JH has always been a sneezer, but if you remember...he damn near missed all of last season from farting. Remember when he slipped out a small one that tore his sphincter?

Brando19
01-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Maybe we need to start some rumors to get this place going...Justin Harrell sneezed and farted at the same time, causing his ACL to tear completely...now he's out the 2009 season! Thoughts??

I heard it was Rock Gullikson's Black Pepper-Refried Bean soup that caused the injury.

Or Bob Sander's Vanilla beans? Could be why both are gone.

MJZiggy
01-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Some days I really like you people more than others...

Fritz
01-06-2009, 08:19 PM
It was not the sneezing alone, people. It was the combination sneeze/fart that caused the tear.

And since everyone knows how much a certain former Packer QB enjoyed farting, then he was probably involved and perhaps even caused Harrell's injury by getting into a farting contest with him. A way to get back at TT, y'know.

Damn Favre.

Brando19
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Fritz makes an excellent point, Favre is to blame for Harrell's injuries. If I was a betting man, I'd say when Favre "retired" and held his press conference...all that crying was from excessive straining...he wanted to show the world his true talent...but he sharted on accident.

Brando19
01-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Some days I really like you people more than others...

Glad we can take your mind off a## holes at work. :wink:

MJZiggy
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm just busy...I work with very nice people.

Brando19
01-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm just busy...I work with very nice people.

I know what you mean...but sometimes the very nice people can aggrevate you as well. I love being busy (for the most part)...it's the slow days that get me down...they drag on and on and on.

denverYooper
01-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Well, there's Frerotte drama to keep us occupied:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/01/07/frerotte-will-return-to-vikes-if-hes-the-starter/

Brando19
01-07-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/01/07/frerotte-will-return-to-vikes-if-hes-the-starter/
Nothing like a Viking saying he'd have sucked less than another....at the end of the day....they all suck.

Bretsky
01-07-2009, 06:59 PM

We can add more turtle references when FA starts :lol:

Rastak
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Nothing like a Viking saying he'd have sucked less than another....at the end of the day....they all suck.

Has anyone ever said you have a great football mind?

I didn't think so.

:wink:

Bretsky
01-07-2009, 07:08 PM

Seeing we were watching them on playoff weekend we must've sucked much more :wink:

Brando19
01-07-2009, 07:10 PM

I didn't think so.

Haha..damn it, Ras! Why do you have to be a Viking fan? What will it take to get you to come to the green and gold side? What if the Vikings were bought out by Jerry Jones? Then would you?

Rastak
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM

I didn't think so.

Haha..damn it, Ras! Why do you have to be a Viking fan? What will it take to get you to come to the green and gold side? What if the Vikings were bought out by Jerry Jones? Then would you?

If he moved the team, you'd never see me again. Football would be dead to me as the Sopranos would say.

I may not be a Green and Gold fan, but I don't begrudge anyone who is. It ain't a bad franchise!

Brando19
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM

I didn't think so.

If he moved the team, you'd never see me again. Football would be dead to me as the Sopranos would say.

I may not be a Green and Gold fan, but I don't begrudge anyone who is. It ain't a bad franchise!

Yeah, Minny's a good franchise......................................... ........................................for me to poop on.

No...I'm kidding. You can like who you want to like. Adrian Peterson (when he's not playing Green Bay) is the funnest player in all of football to watch. You've got yourself a star for many years to come....and he seems like a good guy.

Lurker64
01-07-2009, 09:14 PM

I think that you ought to do the only rational thing if the Vikings leave Minnesota: cheer for the Lions.