PDA

View Full Version : 1993 wildcard game

SkinBasket
01-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Is on one of those ESPN channels right now. Brett Favre used to be one hell of an athlete. You don't realize just how much a man changes over 15 years until you make that leap. It makes me sad. Not as sad as Buckley must have felt as a Packer, but sad.

SkinBasket
01-12-2009, 09:10 PM
A friend's mom gave me some wine that night because I said my own family hadn't celebrated Thanksgiving that year.

Freak Out
01-12-2009, 09:13 PM
A friend's mom gave me some wine that night because I said my own family hadn't celebrated Thanksgiving that year.

What a nice lady...

I left work early that day to watch.....cold as hell here...my bro and I went fucking apeshit.

SkinBasket
01-12-2009, 09:29 PM

What a nice lady...

I left work early that day to watch.....cold as hell here...my bro and I went fucking apeshit.

Her son was one of those guys who as a junior and senior in HS would target all the insecure freshman girls and fuck them by impressing them with the notable fact that he was in a terrible garage band. Now he's a teacher, I hear, and I suspect nothing much has changed.

GrnBay007
01-12-2009, 09:32 PM
A blast from the past. Thanks Skin!!

Geesh, I didn't read the above post before I posted........I was talking about the game.......lol :D

Brando19
01-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the game. Brett is the greatest Packer of all time...we're lucky to have had him as our QB for so many years.

GrnBay007
01-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the game. Brett is the greatest Packer of all time...we're lucky to have had him as our QB for so many years.

:tup:

I miss seeing him in the G & G.

mission
01-12-2009, 10:59 PM

What a nice lady...

Her son was one of those guys who as a junior and senior in HS would target all the insecure freshman girls and fuck them by impressing them with the notable fact that he was in a terrible garage band. Now he's a teacher, I hear, and I suspect nothing much has changed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KYPack
01-13-2009, 08:30 AM
This is a real Skinbasket thread.

A hearty helping of Packer Nostalgia topped with a dollop of pedophilia.

That was a great game.

What a powerhouse we would have been if Sterling Sharpe could have stayed with us for our SB run.

Badgerinmaine
01-13-2009, 08:33 AM
I caught that broadcast last night, too--it was part of an NFL's Greatest Games series. That sure was the peak of Lions football in recent times--all downhill from there.

MacCool606
01-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Ahh yes - the good ole Wayne Fontes years