PDA

View Full Version : UFC 61 Bitter Rivals

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Well, it is only a few nights away, and I am pretty fired up. I know the Shamrock and Tito fight is only going to last a few minutes, but I can't wait to watch Tito bust open Ken's face with Elbow after Elbow. It is going to get a little bloody fokls.

My wife is pretty excited to see her boy Andre Arlovski get a shot at the title again. I have a hard time believing that Silvia can know out the Pitbull again.

The under card is about average. I wish there were more decent fights, but with Lidell out until August, and Franklin out until fall, there are not alot of title fights available.

MadtownPacker
07-06-2006, 11:42 AM
My wife is pretty excited to see her boy Andre Arlovski get a shot at the title again.I bet she has fantasies of him bashing ur skulls in and talking over your household.

GoPackGo
07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
My wife is pretty excited to see her boy Andre Arlovski get a shot at the title again.I bet she has fantasies of him bashing ur skulls in and talking over your household.

:lol:

Mazzin
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Yea i can't wait, im pullin for Shamrocks old ass, but i know it wont happen...also i hope silva does pull it off again i like that tall goofy bastard.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
shamrock is going to get killed, and I don't know why anyone would pull for him, especially after his poor ass showing on TUF3. What a bastard, Dana White actually came out and said it at the end of the program.

SkinBasket
07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
I would take my dog over Shamrock, and she bleeds from her ass.

UFC 61.5 BLEEDING ASSES COLLIDE

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/22/200px-Tken_shamrock_3_001.JPG
Ken Shamerock

VS

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/702.jpg
Fiver

Any takers on the old man? Didn't think so.

Your right nutzors, that is a weak undercard. I'll still pay for the shit.

Bossman641
07-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Is Shamrock even considered a good fighter anymore? I don't follow UFC very closely or order the fights but I watch them when I see them on. It seems like anytime I've seen a Shamrock fight he just gets his ass handed to him. Is there a reason they keep trotting him out there? Are there not any younger fighters they could schedule? Can somebody explain this to me.

Deputy Nutz
07-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Shamrock is 42 years old and washed up. He keeps trying to fight and it usually doesn't work out well for him. He fought about 4 or 5 months ago in Japan and got beat in less than a minute by TKO. Shamrock was a good fighter back in the day, but the sport of MMA has passed him way by, as any of you have seen TUF 3 you can tell.

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Well Bitter Rivals had some interesting twists last night. I figured Ortiz would win in the exact fashion that he did, he blasted about 5 elbows in about 3 seconds to Ken Shamrock's dome. Shamrock can act like he was still able to fight, and he may have been right, but if Herby Dean let that fight go 5 seconds longer Ken's brain would have been splattered into the third row. He had mo way in stopping the first 5 elbows, how would he have stopped the next 12 reigning down on his melon?

If you would have told me that Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski would have battled 5 rounds I would have called you full of shit. I expected a first round knock out by one of those two, but both proved that they could take a punch. Lets be honest this fight was a bit boring, and Arlovski played right into Sylvia's hands. He should have kept cracking his leg kegs, and enabled the bigger man's mobility. Tough loss for Arlovski, but he simply did not do enough to take the title.

Big news of the night, the Axe Murderer is going to step back into the octagon in November to take on the ICE MAN!!!! Wandy Silva is coming back for three fight in the UFC and his first one is going to be against Chuck Liddell. This is once in a life time fight, two world champs going at it. Hopefully Chuck makes it through Babalu and Silva makes it out unharmed in Pride's open weight Grand Prix.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4185/wandchuck9fo.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
07-09-2006, 09:31 PM
wait a second, ShamRockFan ain't a fan of that fighter!? Could it be?

Deputy Nutz
07-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Could Patler be a cousin of Ken Shamrock?