PDA

View Full Version : Obama starts manufacturing history

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 01:21 PM
By penning this terrible letter "to his daughters" to appear in Parade magazine and sure to be preserved for his library dedication when he leaves office. Might as well have saved everyone some time and abridged it to this:

Dear Everyone, but Mostly the Me of the Future reading this in a glass case somewhere important befitting my greatness, maybe right next to my much applauded hankie,

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Phony bologna. Phony bologna. Phony bologna. Hi Oprah. Phony bologna. Phony bologna. Phony bologna. Blah, blah, blah, blah.
Hope. Future. All that.

Love,
Dad

*PS: If Uncle George calls collect from Africa, tell him I'm not home. Ditto on Aunt Zeituni. Thanks.

Dear Malia and Sasha,

I know that you've both had a lot of fun these last two years on the campaign trail, going to picnics and parades and state fairs, eating all sorts of junk food your mother and I probably shouldn't have let you have. But I also know that it hasn't always been easy for you and Mom, and that as excited as you both are about that new puppy, it doesn't make up for all the time we've been apart. I know how much I've missed these past two years, and today I want to tell you a little more about why I decided to take our family on this journey.

When I was a young man, I thought life was all about me—about how I'd make my way in the world, become successful, and get the things I want. But then the two of you came into my world with all your curiosity and mischief and those smiles that never fail to fill my heart and light up my day. And suddenly, all my big plans for myself didn't seem so important anymore. I soon found that the greatest joy in my life was the joy I saw in yours. And I realized that my own life wouldn't count for much unless I was able to ensure that you had every opportunity for happiness and fulfillment in yours. In the end, girls, that's why I ran for President: because of what I want for you and for every child in this nation.

I want all our children to go to schools worthy of their potential—schools that challenge them, inspire them, and instill in them a sense of wonder about the world around them. I want them to have the chance to go to college—even if their parents aren't rich. And I want them to get good jobs: jobs that pay well and give them benefits like health care, jobs that let them spend time with their own kids and retire with dignity.

I want us to push the boundaries of discovery so that you'll live to see new technologies and inventions that improve our lives and make our planet cleaner and safer. And I want us to push our own human boundaries to reach beyond the divides of race and region, gender and religion that keep us from seeing the best in each other.

Sometimes we have to send our young men and women into war and other dangerous situations to protect our country—but when we do, I want to make sure that it is only for a very good reason, that we try our best to settle our differences with others peacefully, and that we do everything possible to keep our servicemen and women safe. And I want every child to understand that the blessings these brave Americans fight for are not free—that with the great privilege of being a citizen of this nation comes great responsibility.

That was the lesson your grandmother tried to teach me when I was your age, reading me the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence and telling me about the men and women who marched for equality because they believed those words put to paper two centuries ago should mean something.

She helped me understand that America is great not because it is perfect but because it can always be made better—and that the unfinished work of perfecting our union falls to each of us. It's a charge we pass on to our children, coming closer with each new generation to what we know America should be.

I hope both of you will take up that work, righting the wrongs that you see and working to give others the chances you've had. Not just because you have an obligation to give something back to this country that has given our family so much—although you do have that obligation. But because you have an obligation to yourself. Because it is only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you will realize your true potential.

These are the things I want for you—to grow up in a world with no limits on your dreams and no achievements beyond your reach, and to grow into compassionate, committed women who will help build that world. And I want every child to have the same chances to learn and dream and grow and thrive that you girls have. That's why I've taken our family on this great adventure.

I am so proud of both of you. I love you more than you can ever know. And I am grateful every day for your patience, poise, grace, and humor as we prepare to start our new life together in the White House.

Love, Dad

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 03:20 PM
You are really losing it.

Harlan Huckleby
01-14-2009, 03:51 PM
I find this to be a vomit inducing letter.

If this was really about his daughters, why print it in Parade magazine?

Joemailman
01-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Kids like parades.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 04:13 PM

Have you read Parade? This is perfect for it.

Course, Obama is no Marilyn vos Savant.

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 04:26 PM

That's the thing. If he had addressed it to America, or to the readers of Parade, whom it was written for, it would just be another lame position statement, but at least it wouldn't be such a terrible PR effort to create a valued "document" from the first kinda black President to his kids on the eve of his inauguration to be valued by future generations. It's disingenuous. And boring.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Are you always such a dickhead, stupid, or just an outright liar?

Next Tuesday, Barack Obama will be sworn in as our 44th President. On this historic occasion, PARADE asked the President-elect, who is also a devoted family man, to get personal and tell us what he wants for his children. Here, he shares his letter to them.

Harlan Huckleby
01-14-2009, 04:45 PM
This is the only letter I ever got from my father:

Son,

This is all the money you are going to get until the end of the semester. Don't ask again.

Dad

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Next Tuesday, Barack Obama will be sworn in as our 44th President. On this historic occasion, PARADE asked the President-elect, who is also a devoted family man, to get personal and tell us what he wants for his children. Here, he shares his letter to them.

It's addressed to his daughters. It's signed, "Love, Dad." Are these outright lies you reference part of another vast right wing conspiracy?

Or are you suggesting Obama writes these wonderful, deeply personal letters to his kids all the time and this one's no different? I bet they cry every time he tells them about his position on sending troops abroad.

Freak Out
01-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Skins kids must be down for a nap.....he had some time to blow so why not bash Obama.

mraynrand
01-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Kids like parades.

Dammit, that was LOL funny. Well played.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 05:17 PM

It's addressed to his daughters. It's signed, "Love, Dad." Are these outright lies you reference part of another vast right wing conspiracy?

Or are you suggesting Obama writes these wonderful, deeply personal letters to his kids all the time and this one's no different? I bet they cry every time he tells them about his position on sending troops abroad.

Say what? First, you contend that it is some PR effort that Obama initiated. Clearly that wasn't the case.

Obama wrote a letter to his daughters per the parameters established by Parade.

Should he have denied their request.

My god, you are upset about a "magazine" that comes in the sunday paper. :oops:

P.S. I suppose Obama's letter is completely different than the one Bush wrote for them in 07. :oops:

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Skins kids must be down for a nap.....he had some time to blow so why not bash Obama.

I read. I suppose I should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Blah, blah, blah

Every year about this time, the Christmas decorations come down and Washington gets ready to go back to work. In these quiet moments, Laura and I like to take stock of the year that has passed. Inevitably we find that our most treasured memories revolve around the extraordinary people we have met. These men and women inspire us, they touch our hearts, and they remind us of the true strength of our nation.

Dan and Maureen Murphy are two of these people. In June 2005, their son—Lt. Michael Murphy, a Navy SEAL—was conducting surveillance in Afghanistan when his four-man team came under attack. Lt. Murphy moved into a clearing where he could get a signal to call for help for his men, knowing it would make him a target. As he made the call, he came under heavy fire that cost him his life. In a meeting before I presented Maureen Murphy with her son’s Medal of Honor, she spoke of the boy she’d raised to manhood. I came away from that day hoping that Lt. Murphy’s story would inspire all Americans to live lives worthy of the sacrifices that have been made for our freedom.

Another leader who inspires me is Francis Collins, director of the National Human Genome Research Institute. His work is important because the more we understand the human genome, the greater the opportunity for breakthroughs in the fight against cancer, diabetes and other diseases. Francis also is a believer in God. At this year’s National Prayer Breakfast, I heard him speak about how the work he does helps him fulfill his religious calling to alleviate human suffering. Francis is both a man of science and a man of faith. In November, I was proud to award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Throughout 2007, I also was grateful for the opportunity to meet entrepreneurs like Cordia Harrington. A little more than a decade ago, Cordia was a single mom with a dream of starting her own company. Today, she owns a thriving bakery, employs more than 200 people and calls herself “the bun lady.” One hot day last July, I flew to Nashville to see her factory and meet Cordia. I found a strong spirit of enterprise. Risk-takers like Cordia create jobs and opportunities for their fellow citizens and show the world the power of the American Dream.

This year, I’ve also been deeply touched by the spirit of people from around the globe. One of these is Kunene Tantoh. Five years ago, the future for this South African woman looked bleak: She was HIV-positive and pregnant. But—through a program called Mothers to Mothers, in a center that American generosity helped to fund—Kunene got the medical treatment she needed. Not only did she survive, she delivered a beautiful baby boy who is HIV-free. Laura met Kunene during a trip to Africa and introduced me to her at the White House in May when I proposed to double America’s commitment to global HIV/AIDS relief. That day in the Rose Garden, I held her smiling 4-year-old boy in my arms—a living example of the difference America is making for millions around the world.

Finally, I’m grateful for the way America inspires freedom-loving people everywhere. In October, Yamile Llanes Labrada came to visit me in the Oval Office. Yamile is the wife of Jose Luis Garcia Paneque, a doctor who is in a Cuban prison for the “crime” of advocating democracy. Yamile and her children had to flee Cuba after a mob surrounded their home. But she continues to press for her husband’s freedom. She told me of her deep gratitude for the way Americans have opened their arms to her and her family. And she stressed how important it is for men like her husband to know that, when others look away, America will speak up for their freedom.

One of the best parts of my job as President is the chance to meet men and women whose stories show the great heart of our country. Ours is a good and decent country, filled with caring, compassionate, hardworking people who use their skills and talents to build a better America and a more hopeful world. Their achievements make us proud. And their determination and character are the reasons I am so optimistic about America’s future—in 2008 and beyond.

Partial
01-14-2009, 05:19 PM
holy crap.. I actually agree with Ty on something. This has never before happened.

And Skin, must be tough to *break away* for those 10 minutes a day you work so hard to earn to read the Parade. :lol:

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 05:21 PM
Throw em up and let something shine, Tyrone.

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Who was that letter addressed to Tyrone? Was it signed with fatherly love?

mraynrand
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM
I understand Obama and Bush are both writing a letter to their dog for Horse and Hound magazine.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Are you dense? Parade asked for a letter to his daughters. What don't you understand.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Throw em up and let something shine, Tyrone.

Don't understand this..must be some sort of quaint wisco colloquilism.

Freak Out
01-14-2009, 05:27 PM

I read. I suppose I should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Kitchen and the bedroom! Kitchen and the bedroom!

http://valdefierro.com/times65.jpg

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 06:57 PM

Are you dense? Parade asked for a letter to his daughters. What don't you understand.

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

texaspackerbacker
01-14-2009, 07:05 PM
His kids will probably be on drugs before the end of his term, as well as messed up neurotic teenagers in general, as they are simultaneously spoiled and spotlighted by adoring media and exposed to the failures and scandals of their father's administration--which we are already seeing shades of.

As for the "letter", if he had put it in an envelope and handed it to his kids privately, it would have been innocent and harmless. As it is, it is just another piece in the systematic effort to bullshit the American people into acting contrary to their own best interests--as they did on election day.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 07:11 PM

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

Ok. What are you missing?

He was asked to write a letter to his daughters. Should he not have a salutation and closing?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 07:12 PM
His kids will probably be on drugs before the end of his term, as well as messed up neurotic teenagers in general, as they are simultaneously spoiled and spotlighted by adoring media and exposed to the failures and scandals of their father's administration--which we are already seeing shades of.

As for the "letter", if he had put it in an envelope and handed it to his kids privately, it would have been innocent and harmless. As it is, it is just another piece in the systematic effort to bullshit the American people into acting contrary to their own best interests--as they did on election day.

So, you think the Obama daughters will follow the Bush twin's lead?

texaspackerbacker
01-14-2009, 07:15 PM

And downward much much deeper into depravity from their. The apples didn't fall far from the trees in both cases, and crackheads trump boozers.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-14-2009, 07:18 PM

And downward much much deeper into depravity from their. The apples didn't fall far from the trees in both cases, and crackheads trump boozers.

Wow. You are quite the jerk.

BTW, W liked the white as well.

bobblehead
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM

Say what? First, you contend that it is some PR effort that Obama initiated. Clearly that wasn't the case.

P.S. I suppose Obama's letter is completely different than the one Bush wrote for them in 07. :oops:

I believe that this was penned to his daughters before this article about as much as I believe the letter Howard Posted on the Atlas thread.

Hook, Line, and Sinker I believe is what you said there.

SkinBasket
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

He was asked to write a letter to his daughters. Should he not have a salutation and closing?

You know how to read. Do it and stop just adding whatever you feel when you don;t understand the big complicated phrases like, "tell us what he wants for his children." I've tried reworking the letters and it still doesn't say "write a letter to his daughters." Nor does it say "lay out your political platform to your daughters then tell them as an aside how proud you are of them."

Bossman641
01-14-2009, 10:28 PM
I'd like to see what he writes in his daughter's birthday cards.

arcilite
01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
if my dad wrote me a letter that long when i was young i prolly wouldnt even read it

texaspackerbacker
01-15-2009, 12:43 AM

Ah, now you are departing from what is documented and admitted to, into malicious leftist innuendo.

I've been called a jerk by many people over the years for many reasons. I'd be interested in hearing what set you off now--my speculation that the children of a druggie will do the same? Aside from that factor, I would expect the worst from offspring of any parents with no religious anchor, no love of country, and no standards for moral behavior. The Obamas are trash, and odds are that's how their kids will turn out.

Kiwon
01-15-2009, 04:11 AM

Yeah, a real "devoted family man."

More children will die via abortion under his presidency than ever before. Just watch.

mraynrand
01-15-2009, 09:11 AM

Ah, now you are departing from what is documented and admitted to, into malicious leftist innuendo.

I've been called a jerk by many people over the years for many reasons. I'd be interested in hearing what set you off now--my speculation that the children of a druggie will do the same? Aside from that factor, I would expect the worst from offspring of any parents with no religious anchor, no love of country, and no standards for moral behavior. The Obamas are trash, and odds are that's how their kids will turn out.

I doubt they have no standards. More likely, they are standards with which you disapprove. You should be more tolerant and not inflict your standards on Obama.

sheepshead
01-15-2009, 09:30 AM
I just read the letter for the first time. It is all he has accomplished with his life. Speeches. This is just another speech and frankly, I'm tired of them and he hasnt even taken office yet. I cant prove it of course, but you know there's an amount of bullshit in that letter. Let's see some real work. Raising taxes and spending money on useless programs doesnt count. Evey local dumbass Democrat does that.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I just read the letter for the first time. It is all he has accomplished with his life. Speeches. This is just another speech and frankly, I'm tired of them and he hasnt even taken office yet. I cant prove it of course, but you know there's an amount of bullshit in that letter. Let's see some real work. Raising taxes and spending money on useless programs doesnt count. Evey local dumbass Democrat does that.

Well, he wasn't talking to you. He was obviously addressing his daughters in a very emotional and heartfelt manner. Idiot.

Zool
01-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Holy fuck. I think the sky is officially falling. Theres a democrat in the whitehouse. Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys would bitch about the taste of the water in an oasis after wandering in the desert for a week.

sheepshead
01-15-2009, 10:05 AM
He's a liberal Zool. A liberal with no accomplishments and no track record of anything. That's what concerns most of us. If you wanted a "democrat" John McCain would have been a good choice.

Zool
01-15-2009, 10:12 AM
So picking apart some meaningless letter to his kids is doing what exactly?

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Holy fuck. I think the sky is officially falling. Theres a democrat in the whitehouse. Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys would bitch about the taste of the water in an oasis after wandering in the desert for a week.

Hey, the only things I've complained about are his personal shortcomings, since he hasn't actually done anything relating to his job as president yet except come on the TV every couple days to tell everyone how terrible the next five years will be. I'm hoping he's a better president than a person, but we'll see. I don't understand your and other's great need to shout down any kind of criticism of the man.

If my dedicated family man of a father was asked how he felt about me when I was the age of his kids and he had responded by writing me this "letter," I would have kicked him in the balls and asked what the fuck his problem was.

sheepshead
01-15-2009, 10:39 AM
So picking apart some meaningless letter to his kids is doing what exactly?

It was a speech in a magazine. If it was really to his kids, we would have only seen it in the Barack Obama presidential library in Hyde Park 10 years from now.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_6283_images/0115091144_M_011509_Spidey05.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 04:53 PM

I believe that this was penned to his daughters before this article about as much as I believe the letter Howard Posted on the Atlas thread.

Hook, Line, and Sinker I believe is what you said there.

Of course it isn't a normal letter. It is one that he was asked to write by Parade.

I never suggested that he wrote a letter and that when Parade asked him for a story/letter that he recalled that he had written just that sorta thing last week.

Clearly this is a letter that was prompted by Parade.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 04:55 PM

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

You know how to read. Do it and stop just adding whatever you feel when you don;t understand the big complicated phrases like, "tell us what he wants for his children." I've tried reworking the letters and it still doesn't say "write a letter to his daughters." Nor does it say "lay out your political platform to your daughters then tell them as an aside how proud you are of them."

No wonder you are conservative...someone has to spell it out exactly for you to understand.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM

Fact. Sorry, but enough credible evidence exists about W's partying.

Jerk: To ridicule children. Pretty low.

No anchor..i'm sorry, but they attended church...and his church is no more out of the mainstream than yours.

Love of country. Yep. A man that has served the people of this country and ran for POTUS surely has no love. :roll:

Moral behavior. Like what? You mean like getting married and staying married? Not like Mac. You mean like imparting your morals so your children aren't having children out of wedlock....bastard illigitimate children?

Trash: One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 05:01 PM

Yeah, a real "devoted family man."

More children will die via abortion under his presidency than ever before. Just watch.

I'll get the popcorn. That is some prime time viewing.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 05:01 PM

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

No wonder you are conservative...someone has to spell it out exactly for you to understand.

I guess if that means reading the words that are actually there instead of the ones I want to be there, I'm guilty.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 05:04 PM
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/barack-obama-appears-in-comic-spider-man-collector-edition.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 05:08 PM

per your quote:

Note your own bold.

I guess if that means reading the words that are actually there instead of the ones I want to be there, I'm guilty.

Or if it means criticism of a letter in a piece of junk mag like Parade then you are guilty as well.

Just what exactly are you expecting in Parade Magazine? Are you upset that it bumped the latest Suzanne Somers interview?

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Just what exactly are you expecting in Parade Magazine? Are you upset that it bumped the latest Suzanne Somers interview?

Funny how you want to somehow associate a letter from a devoted father addressed with love to his daughters solely with Parade magazine and not with Obama himself.

I could care less if it appeared in Nazi Cooking Weekly or if he wrote it on a roll of toilet paper. The content of the letter doesn't change. At least for those of us who actually read the words on the page and not the ones in our head.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 05:22 PM

Funny how you want to somehow associate a letter from a devoted father addressed with love to his daughters with solely with Parade magazine and not with Obama himself.

I could care less if it appeared in Nazi Cooking Weekly or if he wrote it on a roll of toilet paper. The content of the letter doesn't change. At least for those of us who actually read the words on the page and not the ones in our head.

Of course I associate a letter to his daughters to Parade Mag. Any rational person would.

Parade Mag is a piece of fluff. It contains cartoons, ask marilyn, inane recipes, and larry king like interviews by Dotson Rader.

Thus anything from a prez is gonna be fluff...be it obama...or the BUSH letter/article.

The content is of course going to change. If a reputable mag that deals in foreign policy, econ, etc. asked for something...it surely wouldn't be about what he wants for his daughters. They would want hard news.

Continue acting like a churl.

sheepshead
01-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Hey Ty, here it is. It's because this is fluff. Its pomp its circumstance. It's total bullshit. Just like his career and just like his campaign. Just another glaring example of hyped up overblown BS. Hollywood the MSM bla bla bla. I hope we don't regret this election.

swede
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
If one is a liberal one reads that letter and wants to cry at the inner beauty of our next President.

If one has any intelligence one laughs at Obama's shameless self-promotion, the endless celebration of a political career that has all the gravitas of a hologram.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 09:12 PM

Funny how you want to somehow associate a letter from a devoted father addressed with love to his daughters with solely with Parade magazine and not with Obama himself.

Of course I associate a letter to his daughters to Parade Mag. Any rational person would.

Parade Mag is a piece of fluff. It contains cartoons, ask marilyn, inane recipes, and larry king like interviews by Dotson Rader.

Thus anything from a prez is gonna be fluff...be it obama...or the BUSH letter/article.

The content is of course going to change. If a reputable mag that deals in foreign policy, econ, etc. asked for something...it surely wouldn't be about what he wants for his daughters. They would want hard news.

This reads a lot like Benjy's version of The Sound and the Fury.

SkinBasket
01-15-2009, 09:20 PM
http://images.newsmax.com/ap/9091300f-755e-4d9f-8575-7c4fa3c64f89.jpg

Kiwon
01-15-2009, 09:26 PM
If one is a liberal one reads that letter and wants to cry at the inner beauty of our next President.

If one has any intelligence one laughs at Obama's shameless self-promotion, the endless celebration of a political career that has all the gravitas of a hologram.

This thread should be continued as a testimony of what happens in the future because I think President Obama, backed up by a bend-over-and-grab-their-ankles Congress, will go down as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Check and balances, legislatively or journalistically, won't exist. The most liberal president ever rubber-stamped by a feckless Congress rife with corruption is the ultimate recipe for disaster.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, both Saul Alinsky-ites, as President and Secretary of State. Unbelievable.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM

This reads a lot like Benjy's version of The Sound and the Fury.

Continue to act like a churl.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey Ty, here it is. It's because this is fluff. Its pomp its circumstance. It's total bullshit. Just like his career and just like his campaign. Just another glaring example of hyped up overblown BS. Hollywood the MSM bla bla bla. I hope we don't regret this election.

Fluff, just like Bush's letter/article in Parade.

SkinBasket
01-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Ty, your ability to ignore fact while embracing your own interpretive fantasies is astoundingly almost as powerful as Partial's. Now if we could just bring Vince Young and Parade magazine together...

sheepshead
01-16-2009, 09:11 AM
He's like that little kid that tugs on your pants when grown ups are talking. Hey Uncle Sheep, hey Uncle Sheep. Then comes up with some lame brain thing only a 6 year old would think is important.

Zool
01-16-2009, 09:37 AM
I dont really like to hear about kids tugging on your pants dude. Keep private stuff private plz.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Ty, your ability to ignore fact while embracing your own interpretive fantasies is astoundingly almost as powerful as Partial's. Now if we could just bring Vince Young and Parade magazine together...

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape

SkinBasket
01-16-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/library/images/celebrities/barack_obama/obama_500.jpg
And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful Wife
And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here?

mraynrand
01-16-2009, 04:59 PM
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/8183/dubya44fw.jpg

What is happening to my skin?
Where is that protection that I needed?
Air can hurt you too
Air can hurt you too
Some people say not to worry about the air
Some people never had experience with...

Air...Air

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2009, 05:44 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/S/H/bush_turkey.jpg

Were on a road to nowhere
Come on inside
Takin that ride to nowhere
Well take that ride

HowardRoark
01-16-2009, 05:54 PM
http://www.vibe.com/images/celebs/barack_obama.jpg
You wax poetic about things pathetic
As long as you look so cute
Believe these hills are starting to roll
Believe these stars are starting to shoot

If you want it that bad
Be a world class fad
Remember leave a trail of crumbs
If you want it that bad
You`re a world class fad
Remember where you started from
Don`t be sad
You`re a world class fad

And the pressures gonna build yeah
Higher and higher
Something`s gotta move here
Ain`t knocking on wood
You`re foxin` the cove? Oh yeah.

Don`t be sad you`re a world class fad

Tyrone Bigguns
01-16-2009, 05:55 PM
^^^

Fail.

Freak Out
01-16-2009, 05:56 PM
:lol: Excellent stuff. :lol:

HowardRoark
01-16-2009, 06:02 PM
^^^

Fail.

http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKR6ZuTeEumppn5umqr2wczljn99gUa5Ayo_/Tyrone2.jpg