PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay finds new head coach and GM...already!

Brando19
01-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Just saw a report that Tampa Bay has hired their defensive coordinator Raheem Morris as the head coach and promoted Mark Dominik, their pro personall head guy as the GM. WoW! They wasted no time at all!

Rastak
01-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Just saw a report that Tampa Bay has hired their defensive coordinator Raheem Morris as the head coach and promoted Mark Dominik, their pro personall head guy as the GM. WoW! They wasted no time at all!

Obviously lined it up then pulled the trigger.

Joemailman
01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing the Glazer family wanted Gruden gone, and when Bruce Allen wouldn't do it, he got fired too. Strange thing about Morris though. He took over for Monte Kiffin, and the defense collapsed down the stretch costing the team a playoff berth. Someone must be impressed with him though.

red
01-16-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm guessing the Glazer family wanted Gruden gone, and when Bruce Allen wouldn't do it, he got fired too. Strange thing about Morris though. He took over for Monte Kiffin, and the defense collapsed down the stretch costing the team a playoff berth. Someone must be impressed with him though.

i'm guessing that's probably spot on

theres a team that knew what they wanted to do, had a plan, and executed it

Rastak
01-17-2009, 05:30 AM

Kiffin never left the controls.

pbmax
01-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Its just a guess, but my gut tells me Raheem Morris meets the Rooney Rule requirement. :lol: