PDA

View Full Version : Barack--No Mama?

swede
01-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Why do we never see her? They trot out the kids and the spouse.

Is he ashamed of her because she's white? They call Barack Obama the first black President, but other than skin color--which doesn't matter--he is not more black than white.

Does she interfere with the narrative?

Does her presence conjure up uncomfortable feelings among both of Barack's constituencies.

Just wondering. I'm prepared to like her if she's nice but he doesn't let her get in front of the camera very often.

sheepshead
01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
She's dead. Know your new presidents biography already! 8-)

texaspackerbacker
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
You're kidding, aren't you? She died a month or so ago.

Remember, he went to Hawaii to say goodbye to her--not to "fix" his flawed birth certificate that might have made him ineligible.

sheepshead
01-19-2009, 01:21 PM

Remember, he went to Hawaii to say goodbye to her--not to "fix" his flawed birth certificate that might have made him ineligible.

That was his grandmother-geez you guys google the one and get to know him before the incarnation.

bobblehead
01-19-2009, 01:35 PM

That was his grandmother-geez you guys google the one and get to know him before the incarnation.

I tried google: obama, barrack

I got: Savior of the world.

mraynrand
01-19-2009, 02:28 PM

Try Barack, not barracks.

HowardRoark
01-19-2009, 03:06 PM

Try Barack, not barracks.

I just tried that and a bright light shone about my monitor.

BallHawk
01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/muppet1010/persistent-fail.jpg

Seriously, we get a thread started on wrong information......and then somebody tries to correct him......on wrong information.

We've got Larry and Moe......just waiting on Curly.

sheepshead
01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/muppet1010/persistent-fail.jpg

Seriously, we get a thread started on wrong information......and then somebody tries to correct him......on wrong information.

We've got Larry and Moe......just waiting on Curly.

Ohhh?? Please enlighten us?

swede
01-19-2009, 03:47 PM
"Leave me out of it. I hate politics."

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/pic76.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
01-19-2009, 09:59 PM
So Barack is gonna have his Mother-in-Law living with them.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/brainiac/jemima_before.jpg

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2009, 12:04 AM

I stand corrected. His mother is dead, though, too. I think ovarian cancer or something like that.

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2009, 12:07 AM
So Barack is gonna have his Mother-in-Law living with them.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/brainiac/jemima_before.jpg

This'll put some meat on his bones--make him look less like Steve Erkel.

swede
01-20-2009, 07:09 AM
I had no idea she was dead...

further proof the mainstream media was loathe to inject her image into the campaign, lest Obama appear white.

sheepshead
01-20-2009, 07:23 AM

further proof the mainstream media was loathe to inject her image into the campaign, lest Obama appear white.

You do have a point. With all the hype on this guy you didnt see her image very often.

hoosier
01-20-2009, 07:36 AM

LOL. Blame your ignorance on the "mainstream media." LOL.

MJZiggy
01-20-2009, 07:48 AM

Either that or she was dead so it was kinda tough to get a comment or current photo.

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2009, 12:11 PM
It was apparently the classic case: promiscuous blond hippie chick gets jungle fever, eventually tires of one minority and shacks up with another one, and finally dies of something related to her lifestyle.

I think maybe the media didn't want anybody digging too deep into that lifestyle.

arcilite
01-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Nothing wrong with having jungle fever.

SkinBasket
01-20-2009, 01:12 PM
I can't find anything about Wendy Obama.

texaspackerbacker
01-20-2009, 01:25 PM
I can't find anything about Wendy Obama.

Who is that? His mother's name was Ann.