PDA

View Full Version : Holmgren & Favre - 2 of a kind

Pack0514
04-05-2006, 03:35 PM
From KFFL.com

Seahawks | Holmgren wants more time before deciding on extension
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:07:23 -0700

Clare Farnsworth, of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, reports Seattle Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren wants an additional two or three weeks before deciding whether he wants to sign an extension to his current contract, which runs through 2006. "I'm still working through some stuff," Holmgren said. "This is not going to go on forever. I should have things cleared up in a couple, three weeks in my own mind."

Sound like anyone we know..... I think the two of them have something up their sleeve. Just Kidding, its just kind of funny though.

Harlan Huckleby
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
well, to be fair, Holmgren is committed for the upcoming season.

Favre is deciding whether to drop-out, right in the middle of the period when Thompson is forming next year's team.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-05-2006, 04:39 PM
well, to be fair, Holmgren is committed for the upcoming season.

Favre is making a deciding whether to drop-out, right in the middle of the period when Thompson is forming next year's team.

I hope Holmgren does not sign a extension with Seattle cos the opportunity to be Green Bay's next GM awaits him. Last I heard, John Jones, unlike Bob Harlan, is still pretty much sane. Jones would fire Thompson for Holmgren in a second.

Favre is the Michael Jordan of qbs. If Holmgren becomes GM next year, Favre would come out of retirement and play for the Walrus.

oregonpackfan
04-05-2006, 10:13 PM
At least Holmgren admits he should have made a decision earlier. Favre has not admitted his hesitancy is damaging to the team.

Oregonpackfan